Doctor in REJUVENA COSMO CARE
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for REJUVENA COSMO CAREYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepesh Goyal to be very helpful. Want to follow up will you please share your number
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from gynecomastia however its not on a very large scale however initial one. I want my chest to remain in proper state so could you suggest me cream or medicine by which I can get rid of man breast. Thanks.
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical Peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox Injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler Injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
- Skin Whitening Treatment: Skin lightening treatment is a cosmetic treatment that usually involves restructuring of some skin tissues to lighten the skin and provide a more even skin tone. This process is done by reducing the production and concentration of melanin in the body. In some procedures, laser is used and is very beneficial especially if you have dark spots. Though this process and procedure is effective, you should be very cautious in using this treatment as it may cause dark patches if not properly administered.
- Laser Facial: If aging, acne, or too much time in the sun has left your face with blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines, laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look younger and healthier. Laser skin resurfacing removes skin layer by layer with precision. The new skin cells that form during healing give the skin a tighter, younger looking surface. The procedure can be done alone or with other cosmetic surgeries on the face.
- Instant Glow Photofacial: It uses intense pulsed light to treat skin with sun damage or excessive redness. Photorejuvenation is a combination of skin treatment and intense pulsed light, or photodynamic therapy to treat skin conditions and remove effects of photoaging such as wrinkles, spots, and textures. The process induces controlled wounds on the skin, prompting it to heal itself by creating new cells. This process reverses the signs of photoaging to a certain extent by removing appearances of damage.
- Glutathione Peeling: Glutathione Peeling is a powerful antioxidant which provides the skin with a radiant glow, redefines pores, improves cutaneous hiperpigmentation, reduces melasma, expression lines and wrinkles, eliminating and preventing acne scars.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized cosmetic surgeon.
Are you thinking of undergoing a facelift surgery? It is a common form of cosmetic surgery which is undertaken for enhancing certain features of the face. Although the procedure is considered to be safe, several complications and side effects are likely. You can expect complications such as scarring. It is very important to choose an efficient and experienced plastic surgeon as the success of the surgery depends a lot on him.
The major side effects of a facelift surgery are similar to the side effects of any kind of surgical procedure. However, there are some distinct complications which are associated with a facelift surgery. They are as follows:
Pain: Although most patients experience minor pain after a facelift surgery, a pain medication is usually prescribed by your surgeon for easing any kind of discomfort you experience. Skin numbness is likely after the surgery, which fades away on its own within a few days.
Swelling: A lot of swelling occurs right after a facelift surgery is completed. However, this is nothing to be worried about as swelling is a part of your body’s natural reaction to any kind of injury. It subsides on its own as the body starts healing itself. The major swelling goes away within a few days, but some swelling may be experienced for several weeks after the surgery.
Bruising: Similar to swelling, bruising is also a natural aspect of the body after a facelift surgery. It occurs as the body reacts to the changes. Bruising is most common during the first few days after a facelift surgery, and it is most likely to occur in the eyes. It takes some months for the bruising to heal completely. Improvement in bruising can be observed with each passing day.
Scarring: Scarring is likely to remain pink for some months after a facelift surgery, after which it turns whitish and less noticeable.
Apart from the risks associated with any surgical procedure, other risks and complications which are likely after a facelift surgery are as follows:
Injury to the nerves which control your facial muscles, although this is temporary.
Problems related to proper skin healing. This is more common in patients who smoke.
Crusts on the incisions made during the facelift surgery are also indicated. This too is temporary.
A numb and tingling sensation around the incisions may be experienced.
In some rare cases, skin and hair loss are observed.
Skin discoloration is also likely in some cases which may last for several months.
Moreover, reaction to the anesthesia during a facelift surgery procedure may cause nausea and general sickness in some patients. This is a short lasting complication, which gets solved within some hours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.