Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
I am 26 years old and had sex without using protection with a married lady who had c section delivery. Is it safe or should I use protection.
I had an abortion on 10th jan. I got hcg blood test done today. The result is 3.13 mIU/ml. What does this indicate? Is the pregnancy terminated?
Hii doctor, I am 24 years old. I am married. Every time I had my periods on time and normal and there was no problem but in november 2016 I missed my period. I consult a doctor, had a pregnancy test also but I was not pregnant. Then he gave medicine then had period in december now this month january also I am not having periods. What can be the reason? Is it something to b worried about? Why m not having periods? Surely m not pregnant than what must be the reason?
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
I missed my period this month .last month I got my period on 12 th dec and also I got married on 8th dec. I also did a pregnancy test at home but it was negative I am confused why I am not getting my periods. Pls help.
Hello Mam, My wife is 1 and half month pregnant and she didn't feel hungry and whenever she eats her stomach gets full with a little food and she feels like her stomach is completely full. She also feels a Different kind of odour in everything. Sometimes she got fever and headache. Is all these things are normal in pregnancy. Please help? What extra care we have to take care of because she had a miscarriage twice.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old and almost 16 week pregnant, from last 3 -4 days I have a watery discharge through my vagina, whenever I go for toilet. I am worried abt this much bcz I had a miscarriage of 15 months baby in last year feb. please suggest me something why is this happening?
Happiness, health and success are interlinked
I feel vormiting all the time ab mai confuse hu I am pregnant or not. Bt I dnt have any test yet. Beze mjhy sirf 6 days ho gyaa hai sex kre hue. What I should do. I am really confused mjhy kaisay pta chalega, I am pregnant or not aur mere periods abhi next month hai.
There are myriad ways in which diabetes affects depression and vice versa.
Diabetes can cause complications and health problems that may worsen symptoms of depression.
If you suspect you might have depression, take control of your health by:
- Going to a doctor or other health professional
- Getting involved in social activities
- Engaging in regular moderate physical activity
- Learning about depression and diabetes
- Very particular about medicines prescribed for Diabetes
- Eating healthily and including a wide variety of nutritious foods
- Achieving and maintaining healthy weight
- Limiting your alcohol intake
- Getting help, support and encouragement from family and friends