Doctor in P R Hilloona Bone Setting Clinic
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for P R Hilloona Bone Setting ClinicYour feedback matters!
My mother is 52 years old. She is suffering from cervical. Her neck, shoulder, and one arm is paining allot. Recently visited hinduja hospital and contacted doctor he had recommended few tablets which are listed below: 1. Defza 6 tablet 2. Ultracet 3. Gabapin nt from when she has started tablets she is feeling nausea, vomiting, headache. Should she continue taking tablets?
I am49 years old. I am suffering from lower back pain.in the morning when I wakeup satisfy with lower back pain in few seconds slowly reduce the pain.
I have frozen shoulder problem since 2 months. I have tried physiotherapy but did not have much effect. I have borderline sugar (109 mg/169 mg). Please let me know the probable cause and remedies I should do?
What is Adhesive Capsulitis?
Adhesive capsulitis is a very specific term for a condition that involves the spontaneous, gradual onset of shoulder stiffness and pain caused by tightening of the joint capsule.
Symptoms of Adhesive Capsulitis-
- Restricted motion of the shoulder
- Dull or aching pain in the outer shoulder area
- The pain occurs in the upper arm
Causes of Adhesive Capsulitis-
- autoimmune reaction
- Poor posture
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cardiac disease or surgery
Risk factors of Adhesive Capsulitis-
- Affects people between 40 and 60 years old
- More common in women
- Hormonal and genetic conditions
Complications of Adhesive Capsulitis-
- Increased stiffness
- Loss of bone
Diagnosis of Adhesive Capsulitis
The diagnosis includes a doctor’s examination and is based on the symptoms the patient. In some cases, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or X-rays can help to rule out other potential causes of the pain and stiffness in the shoulder.
Treatment of Adhesive Capsulitis-
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Adhesive Capsulitis-
Acupuncture involves inserting extremely fine needles in your skin at specific points on your body. Typically, the needles remain in place for 15 to 40 minutes. During that time they may be moved or manipulated. Because the needles are hair thin and flexible and are generally inserted superficially, most acupuncture treatments are relatively painless.
I have early spondylosis and Dr. recommended me q car tab, alzac 6, tridol p, cobaforte cd3, neurokem nt and tridol but still no relief pls help I am in neck and back pain.
Hi, I'm 23 male I got a sever low hip pain after intercourse .it's paining allot. Please suggest some tips to reduce my pain.
Hello doctor, I have more back pain if I stand for more than 10 min and my monthly period is not regular.
Hi, I am throwball player yesterday ball hit to my finger got little swollen and some pain Is there some restricted movement. I have done hot fermentation pain balm which gave me some relief. Is there any kind of medical band to fingers like tape which I can protect my finger to get worse. because I love to play throwball please help me out. Thank you in advance.
The fast pace of modern life and sedentary work lives are affecting the physical health and posture of most people. As a result, persistent issues of back pain and slipped discs have emerged in the public health discourse. Health experts note that age remains a prime factor behind such health conditions; however, smoking and the consumption of alcohol can also aggravate these conditions in most people. In addition, obesity and excess body weight can trigger back pain and slipped disc.
Symptoms of slipped discs:
Slipped discs manifest themselves in shoulder pain and uneasiness in the neck and arms. Patients that suffer from this condition also experience numbness in the upper arm. Back pain remains the primary symptom of this problem and tends to worsen at night. Also, patients may experience muscle weakness at night and a sensation of burning pain in the affected area. Advanced stages of slipped discs make it impossible for patients to walk short distances.
Medical intervention seeks to diagnose the symptoms and relieve the discomfort caused by slipped discs. Doctors also recommend methods to prevent recurrence. Conventional allopathic treatment advocates the use of painkillers or traction. This line of treatment can trigger side effects; in certain cases, treatment may not meet with much success.
The benefits of opting the Ayurvedic way:
Ayurvedic treatments can help patients to avoid surgery. This form of traditional Indian medicine is safe and effective for patients of all age groups. The treatment is 100% natural and therefore, it does not cause any unwanted side effects or discomfort in the body. Ayurveda stresses on holistic healing; the practitioners of Ayurveda often create a detailed treatment plan for all patients that seek their help. However, patients must be advised to take consultations from a trained medical practitioner.
Resort to Ayurveda for a complete cure
- Patients can seek Ayurvedic treatments because these offer a tangible alternative for the treatment of prolapsed discs. According to Ayurveda, slipped disc problems may be triggered by the imbalance of the Vata element in the human body. Ayurvedic treatment targets this imbalance, and helps restore the basic function and strength of the healthy human body. Ayurvedic treatment also targets weaknesses in the lower part of the body.
- Ayurvedic medications comprise herbal tablets, capsules, decoctions, and oils. These applications remain very effective in providing relief to patients suffering from mild to moderate back pain and the associated symptoms of slipped discs.
- Patients suffering from chronic back pain with severe intensity may be required to undertake Ayurvedic therapies like Swedana or Sudation therapy,Kati Vasti,Podikizhi. Podikizhi incorporates dry pottali massage. Pottalis are made with many medicated herbs.Abhyanga therapy can also be applied through the use of medicated oils.
- Shodana therapy, like Virechan and Vasti which helps to detoxify the body, is also a recommended course of treatment. These interventions are used to heal the nerves so that the symptoms of a herniated disc and muscular spasms are alleviated.Virechan Karma helps in cleansing the srotas by loosemotions .Vasti chikitsa is in itself a complete therapy for pain.
If the back pain has been a nagging concern for a while now, it is time, you consult an Ayurvedic practitioner, and take the way to complete recovery from the pain.