Doctor in Omkar Hospital
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Omkar HospitalYour feedback matters!
Good doctor .Nice treatment always recommend to have such knowledgeable doctor
My daughter is 6 weeks old. She keep on wants to feed. Either she sleeps or crying. No social smile. When can I expect social smile. She born in 36 weeks by c- section. Some says if no social may be its a sign of autism. Please help.
My daughter (12 months old) is having irritation in her right ear. She keeps rubbing her ear all the time and sometimes cries also.
Does is really essential to give vaccine which is not available in govt hospital like pneumococcal or any thing else to baby after birth. I am a mother and am strongly confuse with the concept! Please guide me n help me to reach in a conclusion. If yes then 12 strain or 34 strain is ok for my baby? Thank you.
My baby is 7 months old. She affected from oral thrush oftenly. How to avoid this permanently. What can I do for it? Pls reply soon.
Hi Sir, I have daughter who is five (5) years old. In whole year more than eight (8) times, doctor recommended Montair LC kid tablets for her as she have sporadic & intermittent 'Khansi' please advice me the replacement for montair LC kid & any other treatment.
My 5 months old baby is diagnosed with thalassemia major. I want his permanent treatment with BMT. But he has no siblings. How can it done soon.
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man orgasms during sex sooner than he or his partner would like. Criteria for diagnosing this condition include that the man nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration or is almost never able to delay ejaculation. For most men the average time until ejaculation is about five minutes. Premature ejaculation affects many men and can lead to them feeling frustrated and embarrassed. Some men even try to avoid sexual intimacy because of it.
Try the pause-squeeze method.
If you and your partner are willing, you might try the pause-squeeze method for learning to delay ejaculation.
- Stimulate the penis without entering your partner. Notice when you are about to ejaculate.
- Ask your partner to squeeze your penis at the place where the head meets the shaft. Your partner should squeeze for several seconds until the need to ejaculate lessens.
- After 30 seconds, resume foreplay and repeat as necessary. This will help you to gain control and enable you to enter your partner without ejaculating immediately.
- Another variation on the pause-squeeze method is the stop-go technique. This is the same as the pause-squeeze method, except that the partner does not squeeze the penis.
Use self-help techniques.
These are methods that you can do yourself that may help you to delay ejaculation:
- Masturbate before sex. If you plan to have sex later in the evening, try masturbating an hour or two before.
- Use a thick condom that will reduce the amount of stimulation you get. This may make it take longer for you to climax. Avoid using condoms that are designed to increase your stimulation.
- Breathe deeply right before you ejaculate. This can help you to stop the ejaculation reflex. It may also help to switch to thinking about something boring until the urge passes.
Change the position you have sex in. If you are usually on top, consider switching to the bottom or changing to a position that will allow your partner to move off of you if you are about to ejaculate.
- Then resume sex once the urge to ejaculate has passed.