Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Neha's Diet ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thank you so much mam!!!! I will try and say the result...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and thorough. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. thanks Dcotor for taking the time
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks for reply
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. It is very important to have a balanced diet. Though i am not always able to achieve it but the best diet is always welcome.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I takes much than these thing but i feell not any change in my body
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and inspiring. She helped me reason well.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. neha for your suggestion i will follow your diet and the exercise
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are well-reasoned. daily life i take 4 white eggs, vegetables ,chapati,curd,rice this one is my protions food
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thanks for your advice. I hope it will be really helpfull
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are saved my life, thorough, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanku diet food means
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. He was very nice and his medicine helped me
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are very helpful and well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are well-reasoned, very helpful and inspiring. Thanks for suggestion.
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, professional and inspiring. Thanx.
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are very helpful, helped me improve my health and nurturing. Thanks
Bhav Singh Jelly
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank q for ur suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be helped me improve my health. Helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thank you so much mam.
Tuberculosis is a bacterial infection that is common among people suffering from sinus or a severe cold for a long time. This infection occurs in the lungs of a person causing him/her to have difficulty in breathing.
Tuberculosis is also common amongst individuals suffering from malnutrition who do not take the necessary nutrients in their daily dietary plans. It is essential for a person suffering from Tuberculosis to have a complete diet with all the necessary vitamins and protein supplements. Any lack of the essential nutrients can result in severe complications showing advanced growth of symptoms. Following the mentioned diet will help in the speedy recovery of the person with adecrease in symptoms exponentially.
People suffering from pulmonary Tuberculosis can adopt the mentioned diet to reduce the symptoms as well as eradicate the infection over the course of time.
Eating foods with a high calorie content
To ensure that the person does not lose weight excessively with the progression of Tuberculosis over time, it is important to have energy rich foods. With high-calorie content foods, it can be ensured that the person does not lose a lot of weight over time. Also, these foods will help the person maintain an active lifestyle even though he/she might be suffering from Tuberculosis. Eating energy packed foods like,
Whole grain food
Skimmed milk and yogurt
will ensure that the person has the necessary energy to go through the day without losing aconsiderable amount of weight.
Eating foods with high protein content
Another important dietary habit the person needs to inculcate in his/her daily life includes eating protein rich content. With a protein rich diet, a person can maintain his/her weight and can stay away from a malnutrition condition. Some of the best food items that contain a lot of protein include,
Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
Soy and Tofu
Dry fruits like Almonds and groundnuts
In case the person wants to take a shortcut route to get all the necessary amounts of protein without eating so many items, he/she can opt for readily available protein mix powders. These powders can be taken as a supplement after working out with water as well as milk.
Taking Vitamin Supplements
Taking the right amount of vitamins is very important for a person to win his/her fight against Tuberculosis. Some of the Vitamin rich foods that you can easily get in the market include,
Fresh fruits like Apple, Banana and Pomegranate,
Green leafy vegetables.
To ensure that the person has enough intake of Vitamins throughout the day, it is very important for him/her to maintain a steady diet of fruits in snacks as well as meals.
Avoiding the following food items
Just like the food items mentioned above are important to be included in the daily dietary habits of the person, there are some food items that should be avoided. The following food items are known to speed up the progress of the infection and reduce the effective working of the medication.
Don’t chew or smoke tobacco,
Drink less of the caffeinated drinks like coffee, cold drinks as well as energy drinks.
Avoid alcohol completely,
Avoid food items with high fat and high cholesterol levels.
These items should be avoided or minimised to the best level possible to ensure effective working of the medication to treat Tuberculosis.
Apart from this, breathing in fresh air is good for the person’s lungs. This means that the person should add activities like taking a morning walk in a park/garden to ensure oxygen-rich air is supplied to his/her lungs. Also, smoking cigarettes can severely damage the person’s lungs especially in the condition where he/she suffer from Tuberculosis. There can be some complications such as nausea and loss of appetite with Tuberculosis medication. It is essential for the person to continue the medication, regardless of the side-effects to ensure that a complete recovery is made.
Patients of TB need proper rest and care.
Weight increase issue had pcod history kindly make a diet chart so that can reduce my weight and can maintain it.
I want to reduce weight please guide me how to reduce weight I have good control also I do walking also.
I had a desk job and in last 2 years my weight has gone up from 54 kgs to 68, tge worst part is that the fat is surrounded over the belly, I do not get enough time to exercise, please help.
Hello doctor this is jyostna .of age 27 .want to reduce my diet .I am a pure vegetarian. What food should be taken at night time for weight loss .in vegetarian. If I skip dinner .i m facing gastric in my stomach. Kindly suggest some vegetarian food. Thanking U.
Avoiding foods with gluten, a protein found naturally in wheat, rye, and barley, is critical in treating celiac disease. Removing gluten from your diet will improve symptoms, heal damage to your small intestine, and prevent further damage over time. While you may need to avoid certain foods, the good news is that many healthy, gluten-free foods and products are available.
A bowl of pasta with a side of bread.
Avoiding foods with gluten is critical in treating celiac disease.
You should avoid all products that contain gluten, such as most cereal, grains, and pasta, and many processed foods. Be sure to always read food ingredient lists carefully to make sure the food you want to eat doesn’t have gluten. In addition, discuss gluten-free food choices with a dietitian or health care professional who specializes in celiac disease.
What should I eat if I have celiac disease?
Foods such as meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, rice, and potatoes without additives or seasonings do not contain gluten and are part of a well-balanced diet. You can eat gluten-free types of bread, pasta, and other foods that are now easier to find in stores, restaurants, and at special food companies. You also can eat potato, rice, soy, amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, or bean flour instead of wheat flour.
Evidence suggests that most people with the disease can safely eat moderate amounts of oats, as long as they did not come in contact with wheat gluten during processing. You should talk with your health care team about whether to include oats in your diet.
find out whether a gluten-free menu is available
ask a dinner or party host about gluten-free options before attending a social gathering
Foods labeled gluten-free tend to cost more than the same foods that have gluten. You may find that naturally gluten-free foods are less expensive. With practice, looking for gluten can become second nature.
If you have just been diagnosed with celiac disease, you and your family members may find support groups helpful as you adjust to a new approach to eating.
Is a gluten-free diet safe if I don't have celiac disease?
In recent years, more people without celiac disease have adopted a gluten-free diet, believing that avoiding gluten is healthier or could help them lose weight. No current data suggests that the general public should maintain a gluten-free diet for weight loss or better health.
A gluten-free diet isn’t always a healthy diet. For instance, a gluten-free diet may not provide enough of the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals the body needs, such as fiber, iron, and calcium. Some gluten-free products can be high in calories and sugar.
If you think you might have celiac disease, don’t start avoiding gluten without first speaking with your doctor. If your doctor diagnoses you with celiac disease, he or she will put you on a gluten-free diet.
I have fat only on my tummy. Pls help me how can I reduce it. I have done dieting and also did exercise and rope jumping but I didn't get results. Pls suggest me something.
Sir, I am suffering from physically weakness and my weight is too low, so I want to increase my weight. please suggest me cheap and best medicine name for weight gaining. Thank you.
I am 21 year old male. I am very skinny boy. I have 43 kg weight only. I eats lots of protien rich food but there is no improvement to my body.
I am very tired. I have lose my weight day by day And know I am so sick. I don't know what I do please help me.
How to gain my weight I am 24 year old but my weight is 55 kg only my height is 5.11 so what type of food I can eat through gain my weight I am vegetarian.
I'm 5" 7 .and my weight is 64 kg, doctor says it's an ideal weight but I feel my lower body is fat and it is affecting my confidence for the stage appearance. Plzz suggest me any supplements by which I can reduce around 5 kgs fast without diet and exercise cuz at this point I can't follow those.
How to increase body weight I have tried every method but weight doesn't increase please tell me the best method or medium to increase weight.
If you are on a mission to lose weight, the ketogenic diet or the keto diet is what most nutritionist will recommend. It is a diet that is low in carbohydrates. The idea behind this diet is to deprive the body of carbohydrates so that it produces ketones. The body enters a metabolic pathway, whereby fats stored in the liver are broken down to produce ketone bodies. This process of ketone synthesis is known as Ketogenesis. Thus, in the absence of carbohydrates, the body's energy requirements are met using the ketone bodies, a state referred to as Ketosis.
A person on a ketogenic diet should consume more of;
- Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, lettuce. Include green leafy and above the ground vegetables as they are low in carbohydrates.
- Fruits and berries: Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, avocados. Consume raspberries and blackberries in limited quantity.
- Walnuts, sunflower seeds, macadamia.
- Coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, macadamia oil.
- Fatty fish, coconut butter, cocoa butter, egg yolk, hard cheese (Cheddar, Feta, Parmesan), soft cheese (Mozzarella, Colby, Monterey Jack).
- Vegetable oil, if used, should be cold compressed.
- Include more of saturated and monounsaturated fats into the diet.
On a ketogenic diet, one should avoid;
- Fruits: Apples, oranges, bananas, mangoes.
- Vegetables: Potatoes, tomato, eggplants, mushrooms, yams.
- Honey, maple syrup.
- Cereals, wheat, corn, rice.
- Avoid processed polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and trans fats.
One needs to drink water at regular intervals of time. Physical activities like exercise, jogging, morning walks are a must.
The ketogenic diet should be low in carbohydrates, moderate in proteins and contain high amounts of fats.
Benefits of a Ketogenic diet:
Low in carbohydrates, the ketogenic diet takes care of many ailments and medical conditions.
Weight management: The diet is a blessing for those who are struggling to get rid of the stubborn fats. Deprived of carbohydrates, particularly blood glucose, the fats (in the liver), are broken down to provide the body with ketones (an alternate source of fuel) so that the body can function normally. In doing so, it helps the body get rid of the unwanted fats.
- The diet helps to maintain the insulin level.
- A diet low in carbohydrates plays a pivotal role in controlling the blood sugar level.
- The high-fat ketogenic diet helps to minimize the hunger pangs and food cravings, without compromising on the energy quotient.
- A ketogenic diet goes a long way to treat epilepsy successfully.
- In addition to being a fat burning fuel, ketones are also brain fuels. Thus, the diet helps to improve concentration and mental focus.
- Carbohydrates can spell doom for your skin. A high-fat (ketone) diet reverses the damage, reducing the instances of acne, skin rashes, lesions and other skin problems drastically.
- A keto diet brings about a significant increase in the Good Cholesterol or HDL level while lowering the concentration of LDL in the body.
The ketogenic diet is a blessing, but only when recommended by your physician (nutritionist or a dietician).
How to maintain weight for a lifetime, my metabolism is slow, I have been lifting weights and doing cardio, I can easily put on weight if I left the gym, honest answer required.
Am a 21 year old male. My weight is 52 kg and height 5'5.could you please recommend a diet fr a proper physical appearance. Like fr muscle gain.
Healthy snacks to manage blood sugar are here:
1. Whole grain crackers: Made of oats, cracked wheat, rye and quinoa; this is a healthy option for people who like a little crunch while snacking. To give it a more delicious spin, serve it with a little curd and cottage cheese dressing. The overall nutrition value of this snack is excellent. It does good to your cholesterol and glucose levels.
2. Fruits for snacks: This might be the oldest trick in the book but always the best. Go for mixed fruit salads with a tangy orange juice, honey and fresh mint dressing. This should add a new punch to those who are tired of eating fruits. This is a friendly snack for people who have both diabetes and a sweet tooth.
3. Steamed sprouts salad: Steamed sprouts might sound a little boring but make a salad with finely chopped tomatoes, cucumber and boiled beans along with sprouts. Add a dressing with cottage cheese, one tsp of lemon juice and a little salt for a twist. This a great combination of protein and fiber, which helps in controlling blood sugar.
4. Yogurt with fresh vegetables: Add yogurt to a fresh mix of celery, tomatoes, broccoli and carrot. This is a combination that is not only healthy but will also keep you full for a long time. It is rich in enzymes, proteins, vitamins and calcium which are highly essential for your body.
5. Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy fats which are required for our body. They are also very rich in protein and have a low carbohydrate content. The only catch is the quantity in which they have to be used. A couple of walnuts a day and around 5 to 6 almonds should do it.
6. Healthy smoothie: Smoothies are easy to make and a healthy option for an on-the-go snack. Blending refreshing coconut milk to a hand-picked combination of amla, spinach, cucumber and tomatoes should do the trick.
7. Eggs: When we say eggs, we only mean egg whites. It is a snack that can be had round the clock. It is quick and easy to cook and is good for diabetic patients too.