Treatment of Lumpectomy
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Laxmi Health Care CentreYour feedback matters!
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are:
- Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
- Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
- Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
- Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
- Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
I would like to get clear glowing radiant skin, please suggest me some medication to get clear glowing skin from within and externally.
Bladder cancer is characterized by irregular growth of abnormal tissue (tumor) on the lining of the bladder. This type of cancer may spread to the surrounding tissues or other body parts as well.
What are the causes?
Bladder cancer can be caused by environment-related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. It may also be caused by continuous exposure to chemicals such as dyes or leather dust and radiation. These chemicals tend to cause unusual changes in the cells of the bladder lining and causes cancer in the bladder.
It can also be caused by modifications in the dna in the cells of the bladder which may impair the functioning of the cells in the body. This can cause mutations in the bladder resulting in cancer.
What are the symptoms?
1. Presence of blood in the urine, often painless
2. Feeling of pain while passing urine
3. Back pain
4. Excessive urination
5. Infections in the urinary tract
6. Lower leg swelling
7. Pain in the bones, especially in the pelvic area
8. Weight loss
Treatments for bladder cancer depend on the stage of the cancer. The various treatment choices are:
Surgery - In some cases, these cancers are surgically removed by a surgeon. A type of surgery used is transurethral resection of bladder tumor (turbt) where the cancer cells are destroyed with laser by passing a thin fiber into the bladder.
Chemotherapy - In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
Radiation therapy - Radiation therapy uses rays such as x-ray or uv rays to destroy cancer cells in the body
Immunotherapy - This treatment boosts the immune system of the body so that it attacks the cancerous cells in the bladder.
How to cure my lip colour I am used to smoke everyday now I stopped it but now I want my lip colour (Pink)
A Simple Home Remedy for Shining our Facial Skin:-
Make the soaked Badam seeds a pasty form with the base of pure Milk without mixing water, And apply to the Face & also on the Neck, wait for a time of 15 to 30 minutes and then wash it away . Make this habit of doing weekly at least once, After minimum one month ,our Face will give a glittering shiningAny.Any age Male or Female can do this for Good shining of their FaceFor.For deatails can consult Prof Dr SudhakaraRao Vuppalapati.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
Loss of one’s skin firmness
Reduced elasticity of the skin
Increased skin dryness
Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
Loss of skin radiance
Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have dark circle under my eye, it is from childhood, I think it is due to blood impurification, My friend suggested me to take SAFI syrup. Please tell something which gives better and fast result.
Only men have prostate gland, and it surrounds that part of the tube which carries urine out of the body from the bladder. When cells in this gland start growing without any control and get clumped with each other, they form tumors. It is then the chances of prostate cancer arise in the men's body. These tumors can be malignant, and they can kill the healthy tissues of your body and spread to other body parts.
Chances of getting prostate cancer
The chances of getting prostate cancer are among men who are over 65 years of age. The ratio of getting prostate cancer is one among six men. It is more common in black men compared to white men, Hispanic men and Asian men. Moreover, when there is history of prostate cancer in your family, the chances of having prostate cancer increases. Now, let's find out the symptoms that will let you know that you may have prostate cancer.
Symptoms of prostate cancer
There are different stages of prostate cancer and depending upon the stage you can get to know various symptoms. However, the problem is that in the early stages there are no specific symptoms of prostate cancer. Certain urinary symptoms may suggest that you are suffering from prostate cancer. Such symptoms are
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty with starting urine flow
- Urination that burns
- Blood in the urine
- Weak flow, or 'dribbling'
These symptoms always do not mean that you are suffering from prostate cancer, as these symptoms may be there when your prostate gland gets enlarged. Another symptom associated with prostate cancer is pain in different parts of the body. When the cancerous cells spread they cause pain around the prostate gland. There can be pain in the hips, pelvis, and lower back or upper thighs.
Prostate gland also plays a major role in the male reproductive system. Thus, if there is any sexual dysfunction, there are chances that it may be due to prostate cancer. If you are having a problem in getting an erection or maintaining it also becomes difficult, one problem can be prostate cancer. Sometimes you may experience painful ejaculation, which also points towards chances of having prostate cancer.
Thus, if you experience any of the above mentioned symptoms, its right time to get to your physician. Remember that as there are no early symptoms, the moment you find any of these symptoms, you should consult to a doctor.
Human beings are considered as the most evolved species on this planet. Though it is said that our ancestors were monkeys, very few of the habits are common between the both. In the process of evolution, civilization has always been a priority. One thing which is similar (though reduced a lot) between humans and monkeys is the hair growth over the body.
Excessive, unwanted hairs on the body (especially face) is a usual problem being faced by everyone. In this fast, competitive world, it brings a social barrier to our identity. This can affect one’s future to a varying extent. Nobody likes to compromise with the future.
There are only two ways to get rid of them:
- Temporary methods like Waxing, Threading, Shaving, plucking are associated with pain, thick regrowth of hairs, infections (due to poor hygiene) and life long repetition of the procedure. This costs a lot of precious money and time. These procedures are usually undertaken by Beauty Parlors.
- Permanent methods include Laser Hair Reduction. Laser targets the melanin pigment in the hair root, thereby destroying it completely.
Once the client is ready for the procedure, the area is cleaned and marked; the hairs to be treated are shaved. Ice pack can be used for sensitive skin. The probe is placed firmly on the skin and fired. Pricking sensation on the skin may be felt in few cases. Whole body procedure may take a couple of hours. Routine activities can be resumed once the procedure is finished. The next session may take place after a time period of 1 month to 5 years (depending on the sittings already completed).
This is considered the best treatment modality in the approach towards unwanted hairs. The total number of sessions required are few. The procedure is completely safe, effective and hygienic.
We, at SUDEH, always strive to give the best possible results with the most advanced technology and the most suited treatment as per the individual needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.
After using melacare cream my some skin. Patches turn to black. please tell me some home remedies and diet for making my skin whitish and removing all that discolouration.
Hi, I am suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa since 1 year. I have taken several antibiotics and had two excisions under armpits. As I cannot continue long term antibiotics due to side effects, I am using Himalaya haridra (turmeric) tablet and TALEKT tablet as it is helping in skin conditions. I am unaware if it will have any side effects because, there is an ingredient bronopol in haridra tablets. Himalaya TALEKT tablets appears to be fine. Please suggest the dosage and duration for these tablets. Also suggest I can use turmeric capsules daily and which turmeric capsules. Please advice. Thanks.
To prevent deep vein thrombosis, some common preventive measures include the following:
- Take any prescribed medications as directed. If you're having surgery, such as orthopedic surgery, you'll probably be given blood thinners while you're in the hospital. Your doctor may also prescribe aspirin or other medications that help prevent clots to be taken for a while after surgery.
Avoid sitting still. If you've had surgery or have been on bed rest for other reasons, try to get moving as soon as possible. If you're sitting for a while, try not to cross your legs because this can limit blood flow. If you're traveling a long distance by car, stop every hour or so and walk around.
If you're on a plane, try to stand or walk occasionally. If you can't do that, at least try to exercise your lower legs. Try raising and lowering your heels while keeping your toes on the floor, then raising your toes while your heels are on the floor.
- Make lifestyle changes. Lose weight and quit smoking. Obesity and smoking increase your risk of deep vein thrombosis.
- Get regular exercise. Exercise lowers your risk of blood clots, which is especially important for people who have to sit a lot or travel frequently.
Ovarian Cancer, as the name suggests, is a cancer that affects the ovaries. It leads to the abnormal growth of cells, which eventually spreads over to other parts of a woman’s body, such as the stomach, uterus and vagina. The risk of ovarian cancer is greater in women who have experienced the process of ovulation many times in their lifetime. It also includes those women who attain menopause at a much later stage in their lives or those who start ovulation at an early age. The different types of tumors, which develop in ovarian cells are more often than not, benign or non-cancerous and do not spread beyond the ovaries.
Therefore, they can be easily treated by either removing a part or the whole of the ovary. But malign tumors have the ability to spread to other parts of the body and can prove to be fatal.
What are the causes of ovarian cancer
1. Family History: If someone in your close relation like mother, sister or daughter has developed ovarian cancer, then the risk of becoming susceptible to the disease also increases. If any of your close relatives have developed the disease earlier at a young age, then it’s quite likely that it was due to some inherited faulty gene. BCRA1 and BCRA2 are known to be the faulty genes that are connected to ovarian cancer.
2. Age: You become more susceptible to developing ovarian cancer at a postmenopausal stage.
3. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT): Women who go for hormone replacement therapy put themselves at a greater risk of developing the disease. Nevertheless, if you stop undergoing the sessions of HRT, your risk of suffering from this fatal condition eventually decreases.
4. Obesity/overweight: This is also one of the important factors behind the increased risks of developing ovarian cancer. So, the more obese you are, greater is the risk involved.
What are the symptoms associated with ovarian cancer?
1. Symptoms at an initial stage include pelvic or abdominal pain, postmenopausal vaginal bleeding or irregular menstruation.
2. Loss of appetite or feeling full quickly
3. Other typical symptoms are diarrhea, constipation, nausea or changes in bowel movements.
4. Feeling of mass pressure at your lower back or pelvis
Treatment available for it
Treatment for ovarian cancer generally consists of a combination of surgery and chemotherapy:
1. Surgery: Treatment usually entails removal of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes, including the surrounding lymph nodes as well as the fatty abdominal tissue, which often gets affected with ovarian cancer. This surgery may help you to retain the ability to conceive.
2. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is a procedure that follows a surgery and is performed to destroy the remaining cancer cells, if any. Chemotherapy drugs are either inserted into your vein or directly into the abdominal cavity and if need be, into both.