Doctor in Kusum Agarwal Clinic de ambedkar road 2/9 bhta niwas near maheswari matungaa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Kusum Agarwal Clinic de ambedkar road 2/9 bhta niwas near maheswari matungaaYour feedback matters!
Air pollution is known to take a toll on the lungs of even the healthiest adults. So it comes as no surprise that the effects of this pollution on the lungs of children is deemed as a grave situation, full of health hazards including the onset of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders and conditions like asthma. Read on to find out more about the link between air pollution and its effect on the lungs of children.
- Children's Lungs: Mostly, all the organs of a child's body are considered delicate and not fully matured until the child reaches a certain age. The main and largest part of the child's lungs will usually grow only after the child has been born - much like the arms and legs. In fact, it is a medically proven fact that about 80% of the tiniest of air sacs grow after the child's birth. These are called the alveoli and they facilitate the transfer of the oxygen into the blood stream with a life sustaining function that is built into our lungs. These alveoli continue to grow until the child becomes an adult.
- Immunity and Infections: Like the lungs of the child, the immunity of the child is also still in its growth phase, and very much unlike the immunity that an adult enjoys. This makes the child more susceptible to infections that are usually carried by air pollution in today's day and age of urban living when myriad pollutants are sent into the air every single day. Also, since children play outdoors more often and spend more time breathing in this air, they are more prone to these infections and lung or respiratory ailments due to this reason. Various studies and tests have shown inflammation in the respiratory passages caused by deposits of carbon dioxide emissions in the lungs of children.
- Symptoms: Usually, the very first symptoms that show that air pollution is affecting the child's lungs can be seen when persistent coughing and wheezing sets in, without any proper reason. Also, when the child faces bronchial infections time and time again, then this points at the hazardous effects of air pollution as well.
- Respiratory problems: Apart from respiratory problems which can lead to asthmatic attacks, hay fever and allergies as well as other COPD ailments, there are other related dangers. These can happen when constant choking and obstruction of oxygen due to pollution become a regular affair. These include strokes and brain damage which can eventually also lead to a higher risk of dementia.
The government and citizens need to ensure that there is a drop in particle air pollution so as to ensure that children do not fall prey to such health problems.
Alcohol, tobacco and drugs; these are some of the most common substances that people can get addicted to. Getting addicted is easy but to get rid of your habit is hard.
Here are a few things that could help:
- Take up a new hobby: A hobby is a great way to distract yourself from cravings. Crossword puzzles and Sudoku are great as indoor hobbies while swimming is an excellent outdoor hobby. You could even try gardening or crafts.
- Exercise: One of the many benefits of exercising is that it can help boost endorphins and make you feel happier and thus less likely to crave cigarettes of alcohol. Aim for at least half an hours exercise each day.
- Maintain a journal: Some days are good and some days are bad. To give yourself a balanced view of your deaddiction process, maintain a journal. Write down your achievements as well as your pitfalls and be proud of what you have achieved for yourself.
- Help someone else: The best way to learn something is to teach it to someone else. Similarly, with addiction, the best way to be strong and give up a bad habit is to help someone else do it. This way, you are forced to be a good example and give up the habit yourself.
- Ask for help: Do not be so proud as to not be able to ask for help when you need it. Remember, it is better to appear weak and ask for help rather than go back to your addiction.
- Don’t give up: Relapses are common but they do not have to be the end of your efforts. If you do have a bad day and have a few drags of smoke or maybe a drink, tell yourself that it’s ok. Identify the reasons why you gave in to yourself and start afresh from the next morning.
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment:
Symptoms: Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
Stages: There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Moderate Stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe Stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
Treatment: There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone, Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases.
A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment
Human beings are considered as the most evolved species on this planet. Though it is said that our ancestors were monkeys, very few of the habits are common between the both. In the process of evolution, civilization has always been a priority. One thing which is similar(though reduced a lot) between humans and monkeys is the hair growth over the body.
Excessive, unwanted hairs on the body(especially face) is a usual problem being faced by everyone. In this fast, competitive world, it brings a social barrier to our identity. This can affect one’s future to a varying extent. Nobody likes to compromise with the future.
There are only two ways to get rid of them: Temporary methods like Waxing, Threading, Shaving, Plucking are associated with pain, thick regrowth of hairs, infections (due to poor hygiene) and life long repetition of the procedure. This costs a lot of precious money and time. These procedures are usually undertaken by Beauty Parlors.
Once the client is ready for the procedure, the area is cleaned and marked; the hairs to be treated are shaved. Ice pack can be used for sensitive skin. The probe is placed firmly on the skin and fired. Pricking sensation on the skin may be felt in few cases. Whole body procedure may take a couple of hours. Routine activities can be resumed once the procedure is finished. The next session may take place after a time period of 1 month to 5 years (depending on the sittings already completed).
This is considered the best treatment modality in the approach towards unwanted hairs. Total number of sessions required are few. The procedure is completely safe, effective and hygienic.
We, at SUDEH, always strive to give the best possible results with the most advanced technology and the most suited treatment as per the individual needs.
A panic attack is the result of a sudden enormous burst of fear and anxiety. The heart tends to beat faster and breathing becomes difficult. A person gets a feeling of going crazy and dries up. If the treatment is not taken on time, this condition can aggravate to panic disorder and such other problems. It is totally curable if the symptoms are addressed properly.
Symptoms of panic disorder:
Panic attacks can lead someone to panic in any place. It takes only 10 minutes to reach its peak and typically lasts for 25-20 minutes. A patient is a prime candidate of a panic disorder if he frequently suffers from the following symptoms:
- The discomfort of the chest
- Profound sweating
- Fear of losing control of life
- Feeling of detachment from the surrounding
- A choked feeling
- Heart palpitation
- Sudden cold flashes and tingling sensation
Apart from the above symptoms, if a patient suffers from anxiety in between panic attacks in anticipation of another panic attacks, he could be suffering from panic disorders. it is often witnessed that patients suffering from panic disorder avoid certain situations and places.
What causes panic disorder?
Panic disorder results from frequent panic attacks and the cause of the latter are not very clear. It is believed that certain life transitions such as divorce, getting married, acute stress, the death of loved one can result in panic attacks. A person has higher chances of getting this disease if it runs in the family. Some medical conditions that can cause panic disorder are hyperthyroidism, use of stimulants such as cocaine, caffeine and mitral valve prolapse.
How it can be treated?
Behavioral treatment: Cognitive behavioral therapy is widely considered as one of the effective treatments for panic attacks. This form of treatment effectively focuses on thinking patterns and behavior that triggers panic attacks. It helps you to look at your apprehensions in a better light. Another method of treatment for panic disorder is called exposure therapy. This method exposes a patient sensation of panic in a controlled environment. The trick is to deal with it in a much better way. For instance, you might be asked to cross the road. When you successfully manage to do it without getting crashed, you are less likely to panic in foreseeable future.
Medication Treatment: Medication can address the problem temporarily, but is not a good solution for long term. Certain medication such as antidepressants and Benzodiazepines are prescribed by doctors with time duration of every 1-2 hours. These are anti-anxiety drugs and gives immediate relief from panic attacks. However, it should be ensured that these medicines are only consumed once a doctor prescribes it.
Technology and science have advanced to a great level and there are now several cures for so many diseases and illnesses. However, when it comes to curing menstrual or premenstrual cramps, there are certain old-fashioned cures that have proven to be the most effective.
These are as follows:
- Brew and drink some herbal tea: Home-brewed teas and edibles have been a go-to solution for hundreds of years. Herbal tea, as its name proposes, has for quite some time been a solid treatment for issues as its oils help in resolving muscle fits or cramps. Red raspberry leaf is a sweet tasting and an exceedingly effective spasm cure when taken as a tea. You can make your own tea from the dried leaves; there are many other tea options possible.
- Make a homegrown tincture to limit the bleeding: Women with troublesome periods, particularly those who have issues like fibroids, blisters, endometriosis, and different conditions that can influence bleeding, may want to regulate their stream. You can take a mitigating herb and mix it in a very little amount of alcohol to keep the blood flow warm and avoid clots.
In case the bleeding goes on for more than seven days, or in case you bleed more than you are supposed to in one day, the bleeding could be an indication that something is not exactly right. Take care of your body and see a specialist if your period is reliably strange.
There are many couples these days who are opting for IVF treatment to get pregnant. During the process of IVF, many couples end up with a twin pregnancy or sometimes multiple pregnancy as well. In a normal pregnancy, the chance of concieving twins is less. It is somewhere around 6%, but when it comes to the IVF process, there is a 25% chance for twins and more than 3% chance of 3 or more babies.
Most of the times, couples do not find it a problem when they are pregnant with twins. For those couples who find it difficult to get pregnant in a natural way, a twin pregnancy or multiple pregnancy can be a boon. As the process of IVF is expensive and the chances of success are also not guaranteed, having two babies at a time is considered lucky. You need not have to spend twice, no delivery pains twice. But did you know that there are also many risks involved in multiple pregnancy?
Yes, multiple pregnancy comes with a lot of risks. Here are some of them:
- Cesarean babies: Most of the mothers with multiple IVF pregnancy will have to undergo a cesarean section for delivery. They will not be able to go through normal labor and delivery. This will take a lot of time for the mothers to recover and they will also not be able to spend time with their babies.
- Gestational Diabetes: When a woman is pregnant with multiple babies, then they may have gestational diabetes. This kind of diabetes will increase the weight of both mother and baby. In case the mother is going for vaginal delivery, then it can be a great risk if the baby grows really large inside.
- Unhealthy babies: Most of the times, twin babies will not be born healthy. Maybe not at the time of delivery, but these kids will have health issues in the future as well.
- Hard to carry: When the mother is weak, then it can be hard for the mother to carry multiple babies at a time. That can create some major health issues for both mother and baby.
Single pregnancy is always safe in the IVF process and you need to discuss all issues with your doctor when you are opting for the IVF process as a way of getting pregnant.
The condition of enlarged prostate occurs due to the enlargement of a man’s prostate gland, with the passage in time. Also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), it is more common in men over the age of 60. Some cases might have symptoms and others may be symptomless. Although the causes are relatively unknown, it is evident that BPH is not a form of cancer, neither does it cause cancer. The prostate is located below the bladder and is responsible for producing the fluid needed by semen. The growth of the prostate tissue that is associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia begins near the inner prostate which is a tissue ring around the urethra. Its growth is generally inward.
It is of common knowledge that in males, the urine originates from the bladder and flows through the urethra. BPH is a condition where the prostate experiences a benign i.e. non cancerous enlargement which leads to blockage of urine flow through the urethra (the urinary duct). The resultant enlargement, caused due to the gradual multiplication of cells, subjects the urethra to extra pressure. Further narrowing of the urethra causes more contraction of the bladder, resulting in the urine being forcefully pushed out of the body.
With time, the condition leads to the bladder muscles gradually becoming thicker, stronger and oversensitive. Contraction occurs even due to the presence of small amounts of urine, giving rise to frequent needs of urination. At one point, the bladder muscle is unable to overcome the effects of the narrowed urethra. Due to this, urine does not pass properly and the urethra is not emptied.
Some of the common symptoms of enlarged prostate include:
- Frequent urination
- Urgency to urinate
- Difficulty during urination
- A slow or weak urinary stream
- Requirement of extra effort to urinate
- Interrupted sleep due to need of urination
Sometimes, when the bladder is not emptied completely, a risk of urinary tract infections develops. Some other serious problems which can be a result of enlarged prostate include blood in urine, bladder stones as well as acute urinary retention (inability to urinate). In some rare cases, kidney and/or bladder damage might also result from such a condition.
Pain is something that you cannot avoid in your life and when it comes to back pain, you will experience it at least once in your lifetime. In most cases, the back pain is temporary and can be relieved with little care. But in some cases, the pain is very severe and chronic. It keeps recurring and can cause a lot of inconvenience in doing even daily work. The basic reason for back pain is weak back muscles and weak core muscles.
Stretching and strengthening the lower back will help in reducing the pain.
Here are 6 exercises that can help reduce back pain.
- Cobra Pose: You should lie down on the floor with your face down and legs straight. Keep your hands on the side and your palms down. You should now raise your head, chest, shoulder and legs at the same time, off the ground. You can hold this position for as long as possible and then relax. You should repeat the same 10 to 15 times.
- Bird Dog Pose: You should begin on all fours. Make sure that your hands are under the shoulders and your knees are under the hips. Now you should extend the right leg towards the back very slowly. It should be like you are kicking something at the back. At the same time, you should stretch your left hand. Hold the position for a few seconds and then get back to normal. Now, repeat the same with the other side.
- Front Fold Pose: Stand straight with feet apart and raise your hands up in the air. Now, lean forwards keeping your back straight. You should cross the hands in front of you and hold that forward position for 20 seconds. Repeat the same.
Frozen shoulder (also known as adhesive capsulitis) is a condition in which the shoulder is stiff, painful, and has limited motion in all directions. A person suffering from a frozen shoulder can be pretty uncomfortable.
Frozen shoulder treatment should be done immediately once it has been detected. Stretching exercises are considered as the best-frozen shoulder treatment exercises. A proper warm up becomes very necessary before any exercise.
Making the area warm by using a heating pad is one of the warm-up methods. However, a warm shower covers it all.
Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder includes various exercises that should be first confirmed by a doctor. There are a number of exercises for frozen shoulder. Some very important frozen shoulder exercises are listed below:
- Finger Walk: A simple exercise which can be done almost anywhere is the finger walk. What this exercise entails is that the person stands about three-fourths of an arm’s length away from a wall and then places his or her fingers on the wall itself, at around the level of the waist. The fingers are to crawl or walk up the wall till the point that it becomes a little uncomfortable. While this is just one repetition, after the fingers have been lowered, it is to be done again. In order to have the best results in combating frozen shoulder, the finger walk exercise is to be repeated about twenty times in a day.
- Towel Stretches: Towels do not serve a greater role apart from drying up post a bath or over the course of a visit to the spa, right? Well, this is not really true due to the fact that they can be used to even help with frozen shoulder! Indeed, towel stretches done by holding the towel with each hand across one’s back. The arm which is normal should then pull the affected arm so it is stretched. As is the case with the finger walk, about 20 repetitions a day is ideal for good results.
If one goes a step forward and follows a regime of with all these exercises, the person suffering due to frozen shoulder will be back to normal in almost no time at all!