Doctor in Kohinoor Hospital
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Kohinoor HospitalYour feedback matters!
I want to know that can I take VITAMIN E and MULTI VITAMIN regularly. And what is explod Tab is alternate for both?
In every individual, the beginning of any chronic diseases takes place days ago. And it always begins with very low intensity of symptoms, usually skin eruptions. It is the first sign of beginning of the process of diseases. According to homoeopathy, any local diseases are the result of the process of disease in general.
So, to cure such chronic diseases along with the local disease that particular process of the disease in general also has to be treated to cure any chronic disease. If only the results are treated (any one disease) like in orthodox system of medicine that local disease will recur or it will shift its location to more important organs.
For Example - We witnessed a case where patient was suffering from renal failure now to treat renal failure we have to understand how the patient has landed into renal failure. Now here, renal failure is only the sequence of that process of disease in general.
When we took the history we noticed that he had suffered from some sort of skin eruptions on his right leg. He faced this problem when he was aging 14 years and got it treated with skin ointment and it got cured in 2 months. After 14 months, he suffered from asthma. After 15 years, he suffered from hypertension and then renal failure. Now, in this case, renal failure is the result of the process of diseases in general which started with skin and progressed to renal failure.
Now to treat renal failure only treating kidneys will not work, that process of disease has to be treated and has to be stopped so that his kidneys will get normal along with the medicines for kidneys.
To understand the process of diseases, there are 5 questions which patient has to answer in detail. If they answer these question then through this we can understand the process of disease in general in any patient and then we can come to a best homoeopathic medicine which can stop that process of disease and patient may come out of there suffering problems permanently.
To answer these five questions, firstly one has to understand these questions properly. And while answering, patients have to describe their problem in terms of symptoms and not in terms of diagnosis. For example - I have asthma for 2 years, or I have a problem of sinusitis. It should be in the following way, I have headache problem, its a right-sided headache. Or there is heat sensation in the head.
So what are these questions are given below:
1. Write down all your symptoms in detail: Whatever symptoms you experience, where ever in your body, right from the head just describe it in your own words, right from your head to feet, not according to your preferred importance. For example - a patient may feel pain in the abdomen which is important for him so he will describe it, and also a symptom watery discharge from ear which is not important for him so he will not describe it. This should not happen, a patient has to describe every complaint with which he is suffering. For doctor, it can be very important symptom to treat your abdomen. It seems to be contradictory to your idea but that's not important.
2. Up to what age you were absolutely normal and since when you think health had started deteriorating and had shown what kind of symptoms initially and then what sequence of disease you had?
3. Keep aside all your symptoms or complaints. Let's try to understand you generally. Write it down what are the things to which you are intolerant of or what are the things which affect you. In this, you can add whatever you want to. Start with a level of metals, what you are intolerant of mentally, then climatic condition: what climatic conditions you cannot tolerate, and then food or drinks; what food and drinks you are intolerant of or that causes distress, last: any particular sight, anything whatever you want.
4. Do you have any outgrowth on skin (warts), any outgrowth on genitalia, or any sort of eruptions?
5. What you can write about the nature of your body, so far what you have understood of yourself?
It is worth note that there are certain signs which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think :
1. Reduction in appetite
A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. It is worth note that a reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
2. Swollen neck glands
The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.
Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
4. Muscle aches
Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
It's about four month which we migrated to other country and I have lost about 6 pounds weight. I don't know what's the exact reason. Would you please advise me.
When it comes to pregnancy, caring for your body begins even before conception. Preconception health care focuses on what you need to do before getting pregnant and increases your chances of having a healthy baby. For some women, it can take a merely a few months to prepare their body for pregnancy while for others, it can take longer.
Here are a few steps to help you get ready for a healthy pregnancy.
- Visit the doctor: Your first visit to a doctor should be scheduled long before you conceive a child. Your doctor will typically want to know what medication you are on and if any vaccinations are scheduled. He or she will also discuss your medical history and any medical conditions that may affect the baby’s development. You may be asked to undergo a routine blood and urine test to check your hormone levels and rule out any infections. A visit to the dentist is also a good idea.
- Start nutritional supplements: Expectant mothers are almost always advised to start folic acid supplements early in the pregnancy. This helps the development of the baby in its first few weeks of life and helps prevent birth deformities such as spina bifida. Other supplements that may be recommended include zinc and calcium. However, it is always a good idea to take these supplements only after consulting a doctor.
- Make positive lifestyle changes: If you drink alcohol or smoke, now would be a good time to stop. Alcohol and nicotine can affect your baby’s health and hence it is important to cleanse your body of these toxins before conception. Alcohol and caffeine have both been linked to the risk of miscarriages and lower the chances of conceiving a baby. Consider moving if you live around a toxic atmosphere and shifting jobs if your work stresses you out too much.
- Exercise: Regular exercise helps keep you fit and boosts your stamina and immunity. Regular exercise also helps avoid pregnancy complications such as preeclampsia and diabetes. Additionally, it helps keep weight gain under control and can help shorten labour time. However, do not start anything extremely strenuous but limit yourself to simple exercises like walking and swimming.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight can increase your risk of pregnancy complications and hence if you are planning on conceiving a child, now is the time to reach a healthy BMI. To do this, you must follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Being underweight can also trigger problems and hence you should talk to your doctor about finding a way to reach the optimum weight.
Haematology is a science, which studies the functioning of blood, blood producing organs and blood related diseases. Previously people are not aware of the functioning of Haematology and its effectiveness. But as more and more research is beign conducted on this health care science the modern world is introduced with this amazing stream of medical science.
Haematology can study and provide best curing measures for many severe diseases and one of the diseases, which are considered as the most dangerous is Thrombocytopenia. This is the condition in which the blood cell fragments known as platelets reduce. Difficulty faced by the body to clot the blood and stop the bleeding is a major symptom and when the platelet count reduces too much then mild to severe bleeding happens. Bleeding can be inside the body, on the surface of the body or underneath the skin as well.
- People should avoid the medicine that they know had decreased the platelet in the past.
- They should avoid alcohol consumption which slows down the production of platelets.
- Avoid contact with toxic chemicals like arsenic, pesticides or benzene as they can slow down the production of platelets.
- Be aware of the substances or medicines that may affect the counts of platelets or increases the risk of bleeding.
Haematology is very helpful for doctors to know the hidden causes of blood related diseases. To cure the low platelet count many effective medicines are available in the various health care systems. There are many Haematology experts who are accomplished with their expertise in treating people. Patients of blood cancer should see the best doctor and get the best remedies to live a happy and pain free life.
Certain ailments progress quite fast after the symptoms are experienced, and one such is the Meniere’s disease. A hearing disorder that affects the inner ear in human beings, the condition usually affects only one ear and may lead to permanent hearing loss unless medical intervention is sought. The disease has a host of symptoms, such as spinning or vertigo, ringing sounds in the ear, feeling pressure in the ear, and a fluctuating hearing sensation. The symptoms progress at a fast pace and soon leads to permanent loss of hearing.
What causes the Meniere’s Disease?
Improper fluid drainage follows an anatomic abnormality or blockage in the ear which could lead to Meniere’s disease. In addition, various conditions such as head trauma, migraine, viral infections, allergies, and abnormal immune response are responsible for causing Meniere’s disease. A casual approach to this condition may cause irreplaceable damage. This may disturb the patient and lead to depression, anxiety, emotional stress, and fatigue. Recurrent episodes of the disease may lead to loss of balance and increase the risks of falls or an accident.
How to treat the condition the Ayurvedic way?
Ayurveda advocates the use of Panchakarma therapy for healing the problems associated with Meniere’s disease. According to Ayurveda, the body accumulates toxins owing to lifestyle choices and poor health habits. This causes an imbalance in the fluids in the body and leads to various disorders, such as Meniere’s disease.
What is Panchakarma therapy?
Panchakarma therapy is an Ayurvedic procedure that uses five methods to balance the doshas in the human body. The treatment helps to deeply cleanse the tissues, removes toxins, tackles stress, and reduces deep-rooted anxiety. It is a crucial treatment option in Ayurveda that helps the patient achieve a balanced state of mind, body, and consciousness through detoxification and rejuvenation. Patients undergoing this method are required to undertake oil massages and oil baths in addition to nasal administration.
Panchakarma therapy also reduces the symptoms and presents a pleasing and soothing experience. Panchakarma treatment differs from one case to the other. The therapy must be customized for the best results. It is specific to one’s age, dosha imbalance, strength, and immunity levels.
It generally comprises two procedures:
- Oleation: Wherein oil is applied to the body and fomentation, during which the patient undergoing therapy has to sweat out bodily toxins.
- Lifestyle changes: Along with undergoing panchakarma therapy, it is important to observe certain lifestyle changes. This includes physical exercise to restore balance in the body and to treat depression and anxiety.
In addition, proper rest and the intake of ghee is recommended along with the intake of food. Medicated milk is also recommended by experienced Ayurvedic practitioners. Meat soups as per the condition can help in improving the condition.
These courses of treatment help to alleviate the condition of Meniere’s disease. Thus, if you are seeking an Ayurvedic treatment to cure Meniere’s disease, you may take consultations from a trained medical practitioner.
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetesare likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided.
Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes are as below:
- Diabetic retinopathy
When retina's smallest blood-vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood-sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your
eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition, and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day by day. Glared or blurred vision is the commonest symptom in this regard.
When the eye-fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular-edema
This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic-retinopathy. Macula is nothing but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision
Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.
Artificial Intelligence is taking over and the world has mixed reactions to it. Some are excited about the progress made by humans, while some are skeptical about the results.
A direct influence of AI is in advancement of robotics. Robots are now able to perform many complicated jobs as well as maneuver much more freely, as compared to earlier times. This has sometimes even led to fear about their human domination.
However, the science is working towards taming robots for betterment of humanity. Towards that, Medical science has found good use of robotic assistance in surgery. Let us find out how it works.
Contrary to what some people might have heard, robotic surgery does not involve a group of robots performing an unassisted surgery. The robots are merely the limbs, albeit more precise ones than human limbs, but the control is with a human surgeon.
Shortcomings of Laparoscopic Surgery
Both, robotic surgery and laparoscopic surgeries are minimally invasive procedures that result in minimal bleeding, lesser pain during and after surgery, lesser complications compared to open surgery, and shorter hospital stays and related expenses.
However, laparoscopic surgery has some limitations. Laparoscopes give a 2D image so it is difficult for the surgeon to get to the exact point to operate without guiding themselves with the surgical instrument and seeing it through the visuals. If magnified, visuals can lose quality to an extent.
Also, since the incisions are very small, in the case of laparoscopy, the surgeon has very little room to move about the wrist and get the instruments to the right place without injuring the nearby tissues or nerves, at least a little bit. Only a very experienced surgeon can perform laparoscopic surgery without collateral damage.
The Advancement of Surgery with Robotic Assistance
The aim of minimally invasive surgery is to ensure less pain and less complications. Laparoscopic surgery offers that in comparison to open surgery. But it has its own shortcomings that can only be avoided by the best surgeons.
In the case of robotic surgery, precision depends to quite an extent, on the robotic arm. The instruments are much more advanced to help the surgeon perform perfect surgery.
The surgeon operates via a computer console where the images of the insides of the body are available in real time and in 3D. Unlike in laparoscopy, this image is clear and can be magnified without the quality or resolution of the image dropping. With 3D imaging, unlike in the 2D imaging in case of laparoscopy, there is minimal risk of a mistake.
The surgical instruments are more advanced in case of robotic surgery. The robotic arm or the endowrist can rotate 360 degrees, allowing small instruments to get access to the exact point needed, and avoid the surrounding muscle tissues and nerves.
Robotic surgery, or robot-assisted surgery (to be clear about the procedure), is recommended for minimal damage to tissues, minimal infection or injury risk, minimal blood loss and pain, and minimal recovery time. The surgeon must be well-experienced in robot-assisted surgery because the ultimate success of the surgery lies in the precision of the surgeon’s control of the robotic wrists.