Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Kohinoor HospitalYour feedback matters!
Uterine cysts are a type of cysts or tumours, which grow in the uterus. This is prevalent in women when they are near their childbearing years. Uterine cysts have some typical symptoms, which would let you know when to consult a medical practitioner for further help. It would cause excessive bleeding for a long duration of time. There is bleeding from the uterus in between your menstrual cycles. At times, it becomes very difficult to empty your bladder and irritation and discomfort are caused. It also leads to constipation. These are frequent symptoms, which accompany uterine cysts. These types of cysts are almost always non-cancerous, but it is beneficial to take an expert advice on that matter. Homeopathy is a great option to treat such cysts.
Homeopathy is becoming increasingly popular throughout the entire world. Now it is time to prove to the world what homeopathy can offer in surgical diseases. Homeopathic medicines cannot take the place of surgery but can be of great help to the patients who do not want to go for surgery or cannot be operated upon due to various medical reasons. There are specific medications to treat cysts through homeopathy.
Some of them are:
Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is suitable for those who bleed profusely during their menstrual cycle. Such excessive bleeding causes shivers and shrills in them, making them more prone to anaemia. In fact, excessive bleeding also influences their fertility cycles. This medicine is administered on overweight women who suffer from uterine cysts.
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: This is prescribed to women who experience frequent menstrual cycles within short intervals. In fact, one does not even recover from the shock of the previous cycle and the new one starts. It is usually accompanied by excessive pain in the uterus. This medicine not only treats the cysts, but also the frequent period cycles and pain in the uterus.
Trillium Pendulum: At times, due to excessive bleeding from the uterus, the patient suffers from fainting spells. Such cysts are also characterised by bright red blood flow during the menstrual cycle. These are the two main symptoms to administer this medicine on the individual.
Fraxinus Americana: Apart from irregular periods with pain in the uterus, it is also followed by breaking down spells. One experiences cramps in the feet during this type of cyst. In such conditions, the best natural homeopathic therapy that can be administered is Fraxinus Americana.
Calcarea Fluorica: This is a common medicine which is given to those patients who have extremely large tumours. These tumours are also characterised by their unique hardness.
Uterine cysts are a common problem in women and can be treated effectively. One needs to be alert about the symptoms and must immediately report to a specialized homeopathic practitioner for an effective administration of medicines, which may lead to a successful cure.
My one month baby has oral thrush. I too got infected. So my breast milk supply is highly reduced. Now she is not drinking formula. What medicine can I take for yeast infection and what cream can I apply in my nipple for infection and sore.
My daughter 4 years old, has severe motion sickness. She start vomiting within 15 mins after sitting in the car. We are going for a weekend travel to a hill station. Is there any effective medicine to keep her well and enjoy the journey.
I am vidya I have 7 half months boy baby but I didn't. Gave regular multivitamin drops to baby. Now we can start to give a-z drop or calshine p drops or any other.Please suggest me.
Hi, Meri beti 2 mahine ki hai Wo dudh ulat deti hai nahi . Please kuch tips suggest kare jis se uski mai uski care kare saku.
Gd evng sir. My wife gave birth to baby girl on 9th december 2017. Baby had only vaccines in hospital. What r the medicines should be take for motion problem as she is going more then ten times. And also for digestion of milk. Sir pls sugest us.
My baby is 4 months old. I was breastfeeding him since his birth but at 3rd month he started refusing to breastfeed. He was suffering form cold so I started giving him bottle. Now he is fine but still he is not ready to breastfeed. Its been a month he stopped taking breastfeed. He starts screaming when I carry him to breastfeed. I am in big problem that what to do so that he start taking my feed. Please help me.
What type of Indian food and fruits is to be given to eat for a child of 13 months so that it should not create any problem to his digestive system.
What are differences between cow milk and buffalo milk? Which one is better for a 7 years old child? Any brand which has good quality for this?
My son is 11 months old. For past 5 days he is not eating anything. Refuse to eat but drinking only my breast milk. He is active. Motion and urine properly. Is any thing wrong? What can I do? Shall I give formula milk for him instead of to give more food? Please give me some solution. I am worried.
I have baby he is one month old. He have some potty problem from 3 days. What to do I don't have any idea.
Hello doctor I have a girl baby she is 1 year old she is not eating properly each and everyday every time while eating she is vomiting I don't know what to do whatever I give she is repeatingthe same rice also she is swallowing she is not chewing please tell how to make her eat.
A small ball of glass is stuck in the abdomen of a 8 years child. Now he is suffering from constipation st. Abdomen xray is done. What is the medicine for this problem?
Children may run around having fun and growing in the process. Some children may be more active than the others and some may be more attentive at school. All children go through some sort of trouble while growing up. This is because of the drastic changes that the bodies of little children constantly go through. One such problem commonly faced by the children is bedwetting. This problem may be a common one, but it should be brought under control as soon as possible so that the children do not have to face social embarrassment as they grow older.
Apart from providing a healthy and happy living to the children, it may be essential to find a way of treatment that may not leave the child affected by the harmful ingredients of the regular allopathic medication. One of the safest and the most effective ways to be able to treat bedwetting is homeopathy. Homeopathy is a branch of medicine and treatment that works on the body of the user with the most natural ways. The medicines in homeopathy are made using basic ingredients from plants and other organic materials.
Homeopathy for children:
The use of homeopathy for problems that affect the children in particular is essential because of the fact that they have growing systems and the growth may get adversely affect with the strong and highly potent allopathic drugs. It is also important to understand the nuances of controlling the bedwetting issue in children and also know what the causes of the problem may be:
- When the children are highly fatigued, they may wet the bed due to the deep sleep that they may be experiencing after a tiring time.
- In times of winter when the cold is uncontrollable or much more than usual, it may be natural for some children to not be able to control their bladder.
- In a lot of cases, the children may also wet the bed when they have had a scary or traumatic experience.
Just as the causes of the problem are varied, it must be realized that the medications are also supposed to be administered according to the issue.
Homepathic medication for betwetting
Homeopathy is a stream of medicine that treats the body in the most delicate manner, which is why it is a safe alternative for children. However, it must also be ensured that proper medical intervention is attained to start a course of homeopathic medication as well, so that bedwetting may be treated within a desired amount of time and the child may feel free from the embarrassment of wetting the bed.
Down Syndrome is a genetic disorder resulting from chromosomal aberration. Usually, a person is born with 23 pairs of chromosomes (46 chromosomes in total). In the case of a Down Syndrome, there is a total of 47 chromosomes (an extra complete or partial chromosome appearing in the 21st pair). This extra chromosome is the main wrecker in chief that triggers the behavioral and developmental alterations characteristic of Down Syndrome.
Depending on the distribution of the chromosome during cell division, Down Syndrome may be triggered by three conditions
- Trisomy 21: One of the most common causes of Down Syndrome, Trisomy 21 is characterized by the presence of an extra chromosome in chromosome 21.
- Translocation Down syndrome: As the name suggests, here a part of the chromosome 21 translocates itself to some other chromosome. There will be no trisomy on chromosome 21. However, there will be extra genetic material resulting from the chromosome containing the translocated portion of chromosome 21.
- Mosaic Down Syndrome: This is a rare condition where some cells will have 46 chromosomes (23 pairs) while few others will have 47 chromosomes (trisomy 21).
Symptoms characteristic of Down Syndrome
Some of the symptoms synonymous to Down Syndrome include
- The face appears flattened with a short mouth and a protruding tongue.
- The ears, neck, arms, and legs are shorter than usual.
- Children and adults with Down Syndrome usually have a short stature.
- The muscles also lack proper tone.
- Children with Down Syndrome are often found to have impaired cognitive ability. The condition also affects the memory, both short, as well as long-term.
Managing a child with Down Syndrome
No parent would ever want their child to suffer from Down Syndrome. Along with the medications and therapies, as a parent, you should also be prepared to manage the situation well.
- The situation is by no means easy for you, but if you get weak or panic, things will only go from bad to worse. Thus, you need to be strong.
- Be in constant touch with the attending physician to know the progress of your child.
- If your child is still very young, get them enrolled in the special enhancement programs. These programs play a significant role in improving the language, motor movements, as well as developing the various self-help skills in the Down Syndrome children.
- Connect with families dealing with identical situations. Discussing your problems with them or learning about theirs can help in better management.
- Your concern for the child is understood but do not snatch their independence. Give them the freedom they deserve. They might make mistakes, but it will help build their confidence.
- If the situation demands, get your child admitted to schools which are specially designed for such children.
- Do not keep your child confined within the four walls of the home. Take them outside. Let them interact with people. Indulge in family outings and get-togethers.
- The situation may be difficult but not impossible. Have faith and do what is in your hands.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!