Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Submit a review for KLS Memorial HospitalYour feedback matters!
There is a common misconception that minor pain or pain in various parts of the body does not indicate a heart problem. Some people are surprised to discover that not all heart attacks involve massive pain or a collapse that results in the need for an ambulance. In fact, some indicators are so insignificant that people overlook or dismiss them. If you have any of the symptoms below, you should see your doctor and ask him if they could be early signs of heart disease.
This painful condition is sometimes the precursor to cardiac arrest, although it can also recur for years without triggering any more serious signs. Angina is the most common early warning of cardiovascular disease and can manifest itself in a variety of ways, including a feeling of heaviness in the chest, pain, a squeezing sensation, weight on the chest or a deep pain that causes you to catch your breath. Many people mistake angina for heartburn or indigestion, particularly since the pain is sometimes felt in other areas of the body, including pain in the shoulder, the middle or upper region of the back or even the jaw line.
This is the narrowing or blocking of the major arteries due to the build-up of plaque from too much cholesterol. It is also referred to as hardening of the arteries. As the arteries become clogged, blood flow to and from the heart is restricted, forcing the heart to work harder. Most people first notice poor circulation that leads to difficulty keeping their hands and feet warm.
* More early signs of heart disease:
There are other indications of heart disease that may come and go for months or even years without an individual connecting them with any sort of serious problem such as cardiovascular illness. Among these are dizziness, shortness of breath after exertion or exercise, sweating, a rapid pulse and heart palpitations. Many people dismiss these signs if they are under fifty years of age, particularly if the symptoms come and go.
* A family history of early heart disease or heart attacks
If there are other close relatives in your family who are contending with heart disease in any form, it could be a sign of genetic familial hypercholesterolemia. If a parent, sibling or child has been coping with cardiovascular health problems, they and the rest of the family should be tested for fh.
# The silent signs of heart disease:
For some people, the early signs of heart disease aren’t felt or heard, but are discovered as the result of testing of some kind. High cholesterol is one such symptom that can eventually lead to more serious, painful conditions after years of being a silent time bomb. Many health care organizations now recommend that if any man younger than 55 or any woman younger than 65 is diagnosed with heart disease, their immediate family members should be tested for high cholesterol and familial hypercholesterolemia because of the risk associated with a family history of heart disease.
Talk to your doctor if you or a member of your family shows any signs of early heart disease. Don’t disregard signs of early heart disease in women, no matter how unlikely they seem. Early detection and treatment can keep small health concerns from turning into major health issues.
Yesterday night my mother had hypertension of 160/110 and the next morning it was 120/80. What is the reason for this? Whether sudden rise in blood pressure will affect the health?
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.