Doctor in Kalpataru Ayurved Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Kalpataru Ayurved ClinicYour feedback matters!
Kerala has been severely affected by floods due to the unusually high amount of rainfall which the state has so far received in the month of August 2018. Due to this massive natural calamity, more than 100 people have lost their lives, 85000 people have been displaced and 14 districts are currently put on high alert. This happens to be the worst flood to hit Kerala in the last 100 years.
Understanding the cause of the flood
From the mid-evening of 14th August, heavy rainfall has been witnessed by Kerala, which lead to overflooding of water, as the dams were also filled up to their full capacity.
The state had received 310 mm of rain within the first 24 hours. Most of the dams got opened as the level of water increased due to heavy rainfall, hence causing flood in the low-lying areas of the region.
How is the Govt planning to deal with the situation?
The Central Government has sanctioned Rs 100 crore as assistance to deal with the situation and has also stepped up the relief efforts in the region.
State Govt. of Kerala intends to take all the measures through their highly efficient primary health care network.
Presently, they are also relocating people from hazardous areas along the river banks.
How floods can impact the health of people
Contamination of drinking facilities
Increased risk of infection of waterborne diseases
Contamination of food
Health measures that one can undertake
Drinking water should be boiled before consumption.
Disinfect the dishes in which food has to be consumed.
Use a disinfectant to clean your homes or wash the surface with hot soapy water and rinse with chlorine bleach.
Do not touch or use any wet electrical equipment.
Keep medication kit handy.
Areas which are near river banks should ensure that snakes and rodents do not enter their home.
Do not neglect any cuts and bruises as they can develop an infection.
Wash your hands with clean water before eating.
Use insect repellants.
I am 22 feb 14 I done colonoscopy it's shows I have 2nd grade hemmroids after two days I ate panner and chicken biryani Feb 16 from then to now I am suffering with gastritis problem. Stomach pain. I am not gng clg till now all doctors Saying you don't have any problem it's simple gas acidity etc than y I am not cure till now tq you for advising doctors please.
I'm am 15y I do have a stressful life and I am under auruyadic medication but still I have hair fall What kind of food to eat to reduce the worst hair fall.
nderstanding the basic constitution or genetic code of a person is the most challenging part in homoeopathy.For constitutional prescription in homoeopathic remedies, understanding the patient is most important. In the same manner, in astrology, understanding nature of planets, houses and signs is important.
Skin deterioration with age is more than a merely cosmetic problem. A deeper understanding of the physiological basis of skin aging will facilitate progress in the treatment of the unwelcome sequelae of aging skin, both cosmetic and pathogenic.
A new branch in pain management allows a doctor to proceed further without surgical intervention. The complete process is under guidance of experts and the painful area is targeted first.
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.