Doctor in Jyoti Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Jyoti ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male, I have been suffering from backache from 3 days and the pain is exactly in the middle of the back. What should I do.
Zero thoughts possible nahi he, magar jitna vartman pal me rahenge utna zero level ayega aur svasth bhi banenge.
Homeopathic treatment se mind ko shant kar sakte he.
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, see your dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime, try one of these remedies to ease the pain, but be sure to follow up with a dental exam:
1. Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e. G. Chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
2. Chamomilla: helps the toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
3. Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
4. Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable
5. Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
6. Magnedia phosphoric: helps pain that is worse from cold, better from warmth and warm fluids, and better from pressure; the shooting pains may feel like electric shocks
7. Mercurius: may help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting, and often extending to the ears. They are worse at night and worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or a metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.
8. Plantago: can help a toothache that is hypersensitive to the lease touch, worse from cold air, and worse from both cold and warm drinks. The cheek may swell, the tooth may feel too long, and the person may have excessive salivation. Rubbing plantago tincture directly on the affected tooth may also give relief.
Ever wish a stress superhero could save you from the tension of traffic jams, chaotic meetings, arguments with your spouse, or a toddler’s tantrums? Well, you can be your own stress-busting superhero. Using your senses, you can tap into the power to reduce the impact of stress as it’s happening and stay in control when the pressure builds. Like any skill, learning how to ease stress in the moment takes time, experimentation, and practice, but the payoff is huge. When you know how to quickly relieve stress, you can stay calm, productive, and focused—no matter what life throws at you.
When your thoughts start to spin out of control during a stressful moment, stop and reframe your thinking. By your choice of perspective, you direct how your body will respond—in fight or flight, or in creative choices and solution-based responses
Words could be great stress relievers. One technique to quell sudden stress is to repeat a phrase from which you draw power and strength. “Think positively about releasing what is bothering you by repeating a positive mantra that uplifts you such as, ‘I am at peace,
When stress attacks, it can feel like your whole world is crashing down. Remind yourself what’s good in your life with a quick gratitude round-up.
Escape from a stressful situation by remembering a favorite vacation spot or a place where you feel cozy and at home. Make sure to take note of every detail of your favorite spot—the more detailed your visualization, the more stress gets kicked to the curb.
Modify your diet. The right changes in the things you eat can lead to more, as well as healthier, sperm. Don't underestimate this step.
Reduce or eliminate processed foods and switch to a diet low in fats, and high in protein. Eat many vegetables and whole grains, and buy organic foods when possible. Drink plenty of water. Anything that is beneficial to your overall health is also beneficial to your little mini-me's.
Increase your intake of foods rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. These nutrients can lower sperm defects and increase sperm motility. It is as easy as including an orange for dessert! A single 8-ounce (230 ml) glass of fresh orange juice contains about 124 milligrams of vitamin C — a full day's supply.
Take in plenty of mineral zinc. It's associated with increased semen volume, sperm count, and testosterone levels. Take in about 11mg daily, which you can get by eating walnuts, beans, oysters, beef, and chicken.
Take in amino acids, as supplements or in food. Amino acids, traces of which can be found in meats, fruits, and vegetables, are believed to increase sperm count and keep the sperm from clumping. Amino acids that you can incorporate into your diet include:
- L-Carnitine, which can be found in red meat and milk
- L-Arginine, which can be found in nuts, sesame seeds, and eggs
- L-Lysine, which can be found in dairy and cheeses
Try supplementing your diet with folic acid. Folic acid (Vitamin B9) may contribute to an increase for semen. The 400 micrograms daily are found in cereals, green leafy vegetables, legumes, and orange juice.
Increase your daily amounts of calcium and vitamin D. You can take supplements of both, or spend significant time in the sun so your body can synthesize vitamin D, and eat plenty of yogurt, skim milk, and salmon to boost your calcium intake. If you do spend more time in the sun, be sure to lather up with some sunscreen to prevent damage from harmful rays and possible melanoma.
Consume allicin, which comes from garlic. Allicin, an organosulfur compound, increases sperm volume by optimizing blood flow to your sexual organs, creating millions of happier sperm. Find new and interesting dishes to add to your garlic repertoire, or beast it and act like a real man by adding a clove or two of raw garlic to your vegetable smoothie in the morning.
Eat more of the following sperm-healthy foods. If you want your sperm to be brimming with healthy little apples of your eye, consider incorporating more of the following foods into your diet:
- Goji berries (antioxidants)
- Pumpkin seeds (omega-3 fatty acids)
- Walnuts (omega-3 fatty acids)
- Asparagus (vitamin C)
- Bananas (vitamin B)
A lipoma is a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops under your skin. People of any age can develop a lipoma, but children rarely develop them. A lipoma can form on any part of the body, but they typically appear on the neck and shoulders.
-Create an ointment using natural oils and herbs.
-Mix chickweed with a natural oil or tea base.
-Try creating an ointment with turmeric.
-Add dried sage to neem oil or flaxseed oil.
-Switch to organic foods as much as possible.
-Increase the amount of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
-Eat more fish.
-Limit eating red meats.
Treatment of an individual with a gait abnormality may include stretching, strengthening, joint mobilization, splinting or bracing, education, or a change in footwear. The treatment of an individual with a balance deficit may include stretching, strengthening, postural awareness exercises, various weight-shifting exercises, and increasing environmental stimuli in an heffort to retrain proprioception. Treatment is individualized according to a patient's problem. For example, strengthening exercises are recommended for an identified muscle weakness.