Doctor in Jiwan Jyoti Health Centre
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Jiwan Jyoti Health CentreYour feedback matters!
Constipation usually refers to the troublesome bowel movement. It is normally referred to a condition where you defecate less than normal. Most people usually experience this at some point, yet it is not considered very serious unless it becomes a persistent problem. Instead of immediately turning to some medicine or laxative, (which usually worsens the issue) attempt some basic home solutions to get rid of your inconvenience, and prevent it from returning. Some of the most effective home remedies to get relief from constipation are:
Oil: Start your day by taking 1 tablespoon of olive oil. It works best when you have an empty stomach, so have it before you eat anything else. In case that you forget, wait until later when you have not eaten for some time. You can blend it with a bit of lemon juice.
Lemon juice: The citrus extract in lemon juice acts as a stimulant for your digestive system and can flush out toxins and undigested material that may have developed along the walls of the intestine. Avoid blending the juice with water, as this may dilute the effect of the former.
Caffeine: Caffeine is a natural solution for the digestive system. One or two cups are fine, however, ensure you do not try too hard. Consuming a lot can have the reverse impact. Coffee is a diuretic and makes you urinate more frequently and as often as possible. Yet, it can have a negative impact too. In case that you drink it in excess, it can bring about blockage by dehydrating the body and drawing out water that would otherwise soften your stool for easy passage.
Fiber: Natural foods have a tendency to contain a huge amount of fiber. To put it plainly, fiber is a material that cannot be processed and it acts like a sponge. It draws water from its environment, making it swell, which makes the stool soft and adds bulk and mass to it, which helps it pass normally.
Aloe Vera: It is best to use aloe vera gel straight from the plant itself. The gel straight from the plant is more concentrated than processed aloe juice so do not use more than 2 tablespoons. In case that you do not have an aloe plant, then drinking aloe juice can accomplish similar results.
Baking soda: Baking soda lies at the heart of home cures. It is so flexible, and it practically does its work 95% of the time, as per many medical studies. It works well for constipation (and abdominal pain as a rule) since it is a bicarbonate. It will urge air to leave you somehow and calm pain from the pressure. It additionally re-alkalizes the stomach, killing the acid to some degree and helping waste pass through your gut.
Asthmatic patients often find that the frequency and intensity of asthma attacks increase with a change in weather, as the challenges two-fold for asthmatic patients. If they are indoors, they inhale triggers such as dust mites, mould etc. and if they step outdoors, the outside air acts as a trigger for an asthmatic attack. However, there are ways to make your life easier.
- Curb allergy triggers inside your house: While you can’t do much about the weather, you can control the environment inside your house. Limit your time around pets that could trigger an attack and try keeping them outside the bedroom. Use dust proof covers on mattresses and pillows and changes your bedding regularly. Though it may look cosier, avoid using a lot of pillows and throw cushions on your bed. Clean and replace the filters of your home’s heating or cooling system before you start it up for the first time. The filters should also be regularly checked and cleaned throughout the winter.
- Ventilate the house: Keep your house dry and cool at all times to prevent the growth of mould and dust mites. To do this, run an exhaust fan in the bathroom while having a shower and in the kitchen while cooking. As far as possible, do not dry clothes indoors.
- Avoid too cold or too hot air: As far as possible avoid going outdoors especially on windy days. Instead of going for a walk outdoors, exercise at home or in a gym. When you go outdoors, drape a scarf over the lower half of your face to cover your nose and mouth. This will ensure that you do not breathe in too cold air or too hot air.
- Breathe correctly: As children, we’re told to keep our mouths closed. Not only is this good social etiquette, but it also prevents you from breathing through your mouth. The nostrils have tiny hair inside them that act as filters and keep dust particles and pollen from being inhaled. This also warms up the air while being inhaled. Thus avoid breathing through your mouth and instead only breathe through your nose.
- Take your medications: Create an effective plan of action to be followed in case of an asthmatic attack and get regular check-ups throughout the season. If you notice your symptoms worsening as the weather gets colder, talk to your doctor about changing your medication and its dosage. Do not skip your medication or stop it unless your doctor tells you to.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body.
Here is the homeopathic treatment for it:
- Influenzinum - It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.
- Aconitum or aconite - Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
- Allium cepa - Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
- Aconite - This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna - Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur - This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Pulsatilla - yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive. Homeopathy does'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too.
The pelvic area has a number of muscles which need to be maintained healthy for optimal urinary and reproductive functions. From being able to start and maintain a good flow of urine to erections that last long, these muscles play a significant role.
These exercises were developed by Dr. Arnold Kegel in the 1940s, originally used to tighten the vagina after vaginal birth. Soon, their benefits in men were discovered and so they are today widely advised for both men and women.
How does it work?
The main idea of the Kegel exercise is to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. It runs from the tailbone up to the pelvic bone and is shaped like a hammock. Strengthening this muscle allows for better functioning of the sphincters, giving better control over urination as well as ejaculation.
There are 4 simple steps to doing the Kegel exercise that is find, contract, hold, and release; and repeat. Read on to know more.
Find: The pelvic floor muscles control the urine stream and the anal opening, so the next time you are urinating, try to stop midstream and locate the muscle. Without any tension on the legs or the abdomen, try to lift the pelvic floor upward.
Contract: The first step is to contract the pelvic floor muscle, while continuing to breathe.
Hold: When you start doing it, it might be difficult to hold it for more than a few seconds. This will gradually increase with time. Make a mental note of it to track progress.
Release and repeat: Release the muscle and repeat for up to 10 times, each contraction lasting for 10 seconds
This simple exercise is advised by doctors to men will manage a variety of issues. The fact that it can be done anywhere, requires no equipment and is so simple, but so effective have added to its popularity.
The stronger pelvic floor muscles improve blood flow to the penis, providing harder, longer lasting erections.
The volume and force of ejaculation will also be improved greatly with repeated Kegels, leading to stronger orgasms
Improved control over the muscles improves sexual stamina, thereby allowing you to control your orgasm
Used in managing urinary incontinence
Nocturnal urination can be managed by regular Kegel exercises
Prolapse of pelvic organs can be prevented
Because of these varied benefits, it is widely used by doctors and sexual experts in a number of patients.
Swollen ankles are very common among older people. Sometimes even young people suffer from this disease. There can be many possible reasons for swollen ankles. Some of the main and most relevant causes for swollen ankles are as follows:
- Injury on ankle
- Sprained ankle
- Venous insufficiency
- Lymph edema
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Some medications, including calcium channel blockers, steroids or even antidepressants
Homeopathic treatment for swollen ankles
The main treatment for swollen ankles actually requires a great deal of investigation in the field of homeopathic genre. Each and every case is investigated thoroughly and also analysed to a huge depth before prescribing any kind of homeopathic medication. The swollen ankles which are caused due to injury, sprain and arthritis can be independently handled by a homeopathic treatment. But in case of any other serious organ injury, homeopathic medicines are mainly used for treatment along with other kinds of advanced medications. Homeopathic medication should be considered only after consulting a good physician. Self-medication must be strictly avoided.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for treating swollen ankles include the following:
- Apis Mellifica and Apocynum: Apis Mellifica and Apocynum are considered to be the best medicines for dropsical swollen ankles, also referred to as edema. Here the swelling is caused due to excess water retention or even due to water accumulation in the tissues.
- Ledum Pal: If you are experiencing swollen ankles due to arthritis, Ledum Pal is your go-to homeopathic medicine. In such cases, the affected person usually experiences painful and hot swollen ankles.
- Arnica: Another medicine of all times, especially for swollen ankles, is Arnica. It is the most effective medicine for swollen ankles caused due to an injury. Arnica works in a wondrous way to reduce the pain and the swelling of the ankles from injury which are bruised and feel sore to touch.
- Ruta: Ruta is primarily prescribed for swollen ankles resulting from sprain. A sprain is defined as the overstretching of the ligaments, mainly in the area of joints.
- Hamamelis: This homeopathic medicine, which is highly effective in treating swollen ankles, primarily caused due to varicose veins or venous insufficiency, is Hamamelis. It is the best rated medicine among its category.
If you are suffering from a swollen ankle, neither be indifferent it to, nor delay its treatment for long. It is recommended that you consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner to get the best medicine for your condition.
Dear doctor my Hiv rapid tridot test after 9 months of exposure is negative is it Conclusive. One doctor it is not conclusive after 2 to three years it Mey become positive my exposure is with commercial sex worker condom was broken please suggest.
I am suffering from mild fever and body ache that comes only in the late afternoon like 4.30 and last till night. I am very tired and shiver even under fan's airblow. This is lasting for past one and half weeks. Could it be any viral fever?
I am suffering from neck pain and hand joint pain because of studying overnight so tell some tips please.
Suffering bed sore from last 6 month. Diabetic and alzimer patient. Apply combination of megaheal metrogyl p and placentrex ointment. Oral dose of pantocid 800 tab, glynase mf tab, r cid d cap, donep 5 mg,
Hernia may be defined as the protrusion of an organ into an adjacent connective tissue or muscle. The protrusion usually occurs through a tear or a weakened area in the muscle (Fascia). The hernia may be Inguinal Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, Hiatal Hernia or Femoral Hernia. The hernia can also originate from an incision (Incisional Hernia). The Inguinal Hernia is commonly observed in males. Here, the intestine squeezes through a tear in the abdominal wall into the groin (inguinal canal). At times, the small intestine bulges through the abdominal wall (weak spot) near the bellybutton. This results in Umbilical Hernia. In Hiatal Hernia, the upper part of the stomach passes into the chest through the diaphragm. Of all the hernia types, the Inguinal Hernia is the most common.
Severe strain and muscle tear or weakness can result in hernia. Obesity, chronic constipation, chronic coughing and sneezing, ageing, damage caused by injury, medical conditions like Cystic Fibrosis, contribute to increased incidences of hernia. In case of hernia, the affected area tends to protrude or bulge out. If left untreated; hernia can prove to be detrimental. One needs to consult a physician for proper diagnosis and treatment. Physical examination can help in the diagnosis of Inguinal Hernia. An ultrasound is needed to diagnose Umbilical Hernia. A Barium X -ray or endoscopy can be of great help in the diagnosis of Hiatal Hernia.
The severity of the hernia depends upon its size. In case the hernia is rapidly increasing in size, a surgery is needed for the repair. The surgery performed can be Open or Laparoscopic. In open surgery, hernia is identified through an incision. Once located, the hernia is removed from the adjacent tissues. In Laparoscopic Repair, small incisions are made in the affected region. Through these incisions, specialized instruments are inserted. It is through these instruments that the surgeon visualizes and performs the surgery. In such repair, a mesh, held in place by sutures is used as a scaffold. This facilitates the growth of new tissues in the affected person. This technique significantly lowers the chances of a recurrence.
Certain factors needs to be well addressed before performing hernia operation-
- Hernia operations, Laparoscopic in particular, should be performed by experienced surgeons. Inexperienced surgeons will do you more harm than good.
- Laparoscopic hernia operation should be avoided in case a patient has adhesions from previous surgery.
- Extreme care should be taken while performing a hernia operation in infants and children.
- In some cases, hernia surgery might affect or injure the vas deferens in men. This in turn can affect fertility in men.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!