Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
I am 22 years old male. I did not have full beard on face and also I didn't have full chest hairs. My father also don't have full chest hairs.
Because of pimples there are lots of dark spots ojn my face. Give some home method to clear it within 15 days.
My cousin sisters skin tone is dark from childhood now she's 30 years old & still unmarried only bcz of her dark skin tone Can she become fair anyhow please please I really need your help doctors plzz.
I am suffering from hair dandruff since several months and I feel very disappointed when I see dandruff on my black apparels. I apply plain (sour) curd on my head as a home treatment but I see dandruff again after few hours. Please guide me how to prevent from this completely. I apply Ayurvedic hair oil by Parachute and Patanjali and wash hair with Patanjali Kesh Kanti. I apply hair oil two days in a week. I apply Brylcreem Hair Fall Protect for styling. My diet is simple Indian diet (Both Veg and Non-Veg). Hoping for your immediate and kind response.
HeLlo My name is farhan and am frm kashmir my age is 19 I am suffering from acne problems I have allot of acnes on my face and also my face is not looking at all I tried many medicine like acne to in acne care but still I have this problem please tell me what should I do.
I am healthy, now being winter, I am experiencing itching over my body particularly on my back, I tried different soaps/vesiolin/ cream with very limited result. Can you suggest effective location/medicine/home remedy.
I have problem on my face. Past two years my face becoming dark and dark spots. What I have to do I am not taking any medical treatment for that.
I have itching problem in lower part as well as in thighs. It occurs from two month back. Now whole family is suffering from itching. Doctor recommended Candid B but not worked.
My son 8 years old is having some small white patches around his ankle firstly his skin started shrinking due to dry skin I thought then later on some white patch appeared is it vitiligo I am very much worried please help.
I am 63 years old having controlled diabetes and hypertension through allopathic medicine for the last ten and eight years respectively. For the last 4-5 years I develop cracks under the sole of both feet and this aggravates during the change of season. Despite trying various types of pathies I am not cured of this problem. For the last few days I am taking Vitamin C tablets 500 mg daily. Please advise whether this will help in the treatment of cracks and if so how much mg to be taken daily. I am having a kidney stone of 7 mm. Please advise whether taking vitamin C can cause any enlargement of the stone?
Please tell me shall I use vitamins like A, C,E, B for glowing skin instead of using products like creams etc. Plzzz advise And also plzz say how to use them & maximum period to use .that means either 15 days or up to the results which I can see And also please say procedure to fallow to use that capsules & also procedure while using them please.
Hi, I am 45 years old and I have got lot of acne on my face. Since my teen I have acne but now it has become worse. And I have got many acne scars. I went to a dermatologist, I have been using cutanyl, erylic, and depi white cream and I have taken tolexine. But recently I have notice that my skin has become clear without acne but it has become dark. Everyone is asking me if I have been tanned at the seaside. Please can you help me of what to do. I want to do a microdermabrasion. Will it be helpful for me? Please advice. Thank you.
I am having acne with pus and red bums on my face everyday one each on my face, I too got acne scars on my face. Please help me with some natural home remedies and to whiten the skin. How to get rid of these fast?
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.
I am 25 age (female. I want to try Skin whitening treatment. But also I don't wanna try chemical product. Can I eat Vitamin E capsules to lighter my skin tone. My skin color is light Brown. Is vitamin E capsules are good for health ,is der any side effect of it. Before I have done the skin lightening treatment. But after 1 year I new that the product which doctor used to give is not FDA aprovedand he is not a certified doctor and I have wasted my money in that. The cream which he used to give me was full of Hydroquinone. Because of that cream my skin layer got thinner. Now I have stop using it. But now I can see pigmentation my face. I am bit scared to consult other doctor's for skin lightening. Please let me know what should I do.
Please suggest me for psoriasis treatment. Since last 5 months using star homeopathy treatment no improvement please help me.
Especially common in children, but not entirely impossible in adults, Atopic Dermatitis is a type of eczema, a chronic condition that causes intensive itching and red rashes in and around areas of dry and sensitive skin. Atopic dermatitis has a tendency to flare and then subside periodically and is often accompanied by hay fever or asthma or other allergies. In more serious cases, clear, fluid-filled blisters are also formed.
Signs and symptoms normally associated with atopic dermatitis may include:
- Itching, which may be severe at nocturnal periods of the day
- Dry or cracked, scaly skin
- Reddish brown patches in almost any area of the body
- Swollen and sensitive skin after scratching
- Small, raised blisters which may leak when scratched
The exact causes of atopic dermatitis are unknown. It can, however, be related to any of the following factors:
- Dry and irritable skin
- Immune system dysfunction
- Gene variations which affect the skin’s barrier function
- Action of bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, on the sensitive areas of skin
- Environmental conditions
If you have Atopic Dermatitis, you are likely to be troubled by the following complications:
- Chronic, itchy skin
- Increased risk of acquiring other skin diseases and viruses, such as the herpes simplex virus
- Asthma and hay fever
- Eye problems such as blepharitis and conjunctivitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Sleep disorders
- Irritant hand dermatitis
- Behavioral problems such as attention deficit or hyperactivity disorders
Treatment and drugs:
If the problem still persists even after regular moisturising and other self-care steps, you may have to take medications and prescribe to certain drugs such as:
- Anti-itching and anti-inflammatory creams
- Anti-itching oral drugs
- Anti-inflammatory oral or injected drugs
- Calcineurin inhibitors that repair the skin
- Drugs to fight infection
- Wet dressings therapy
- Light therapy
- Stress treatment therapy
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a dermatologist who can help you with an effective treatment.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach.