Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for IgorgeousYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I visited Dr. Poonam for the 1st time back in April and I'am still continuing the treatment. The number of hair falling each day and during washes has reduced evidently for me and I do see the difference in the volume of the hair. I really like the way Dr. Poonam treats her patience and she is more in favour of the natural products that artificial. I'am sure the end of the course would also end my hair problems.
I have known Dr. Poonam Tiwari for several years now. She is not only a very good doctor but also a very good human being. She is one of the best in her professions. Well experienced having up to date knowledge of the latest trends and treatments, Always a pleasure and good experience to consult her and avail of her treatment and expertise.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Poonam Tiwari to be very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned, knowledgeable and inspiring. thank yoyu soo much
Very knowledgeable Doctor who gives precicse information and treatments according .Result otiended treatment. Five star Doctor.Ethical practice .
She pursue her patients very well. Provide lots of guidance. I m very happy with her services. I consulted for glutathione treatment
I would recommend doctor for all types of akin whitening ,skin lightening treatments .She changes my skin colour from dark to light.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Poonam Tiwari to be knowledgeable.
Dr. Poonam Tiwari is very helpful . Thanks to her
Everybody is particular about how they look. Skin care has assumed great importance compared to a couple of decades ago. With skin care assuming so much, everybody talks of cleansing, scrubbing, toning, moisturising, what not! What we need to realise is that anything in excess is bad. Talking of scrubbing, it has been promoted as the perfect way to remove dead cells from the skin and keep the skin looking young and radiant. After scrubbing, the skin that is left behind is brand-new with fresh cells from the underlying layers, which glows out. While this is the intention, there are questions to ask in terms of – what to use for scrubbing, how often, ideal products, etc.
Scrubbing can be done chemically or physically. Chemical scrubs include products like salicylic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, or citric acid. These remove the dried, dead cells from the top and leave a radiant, fresh skin behind.
Physical scrubs use salts, almond, apricot peel, and tiny beads of microplastics. These microbeads are not just harmful to the skin, they are also not eco-friendly. Though not visible to the naked eye, these microbeads, as the name suggests, are small, tiny plastic beads which act as a physical scrub and help in removing the top layers of the skin. They get into the water as sediments and cannot be removed. When accumulated over a period of time, there is no way to get rid of them. Many products have been banned in Australia and the USA for containing these microbeads.
Another thing to consider when scrubbing is the type of skin. While oily skin can take a little more of the scrubbing load, dry, flaky skin should not be over-scrubbed. Exfoliating agents can be used once in a while, but if you ask a dermatologist if your skin needs daily exfoliation, the answer would be a big NO. Oily skin can benefit from gel-based scrubs, while dry skin can benefit from cream-based ones. If you have sensitive skin, use a mild exfoliating agent. There are multiple products being promoted as daily scrubs which are easy on the skin, but it is best to stay away from these for regular use.
Alternatively, there are multiple regular home/kitchen products which can be used as scrubs. Gram flour, milk cream, lime juice, sugar, oatmeal, ground coffee can be used periodically to get the same scrubbing effects. What is also important to note is it is not just the face that needs the scrubbing. Surfaces with thicker skin like the knees and elbows also benefit from occasional scrubbing.
The mantra is to not overdo it, but go with moderation and get the benefits of scrubbing with a glowing, radiant skin.
Fungal infection in the nails is caused by an overgrowth of fungi in your nails. When the growth of fungus happens on the fingernails or toenails, it is known as onychomycosis or tinea unguium.
Here are the probable causes of why you might get a fungal nail infection:
- Problems in your circulatory system
- Artificial nails
- Swimming in public pools
- Nail injuries
- Skin injuries surrounding the nail
- Fingers or toes, which have been moist for an extended period of time
- Immune system problems
- Wearing shoes which have enclosed toes
It is also worth noting that fungal infections happen much more frequently in your toenail as compared to your fingernails, this is because of two main reasons. Firstly, that the fungi can grow very easily on your toenails because of the position as your shoes are dark, warm and moist and therefore, perfect for the growth of fungi.
The second reason for more fungal infections on your toenails as compared to your fingernails is because toes have less blood flow than fingers, thus making it harder for the immune system to fight off the infection.
Fungal infections in your nails are one of the easier infections to diagnose. This is because there are several symptoms which indicate you have this condition.
Here are some of those symptoms:
- Scaling underneath your skin
- White or yellow streaks on your nails
- Corners of the nail may crumble
- Flaky surface of the nail
- Yellow spots at the bottom of the nails
- Loss of nail
- A nail breaking off from the rest of the nail
- An odor from the nail
- Brittle or thick nails
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have heard about a skin whitening product named radiance instant skin brightener. Is this a good product? Any side effects? Please give me an advice.
I have black spots fully on face and indentation is slowly coming, pimples come leaves a black spot.
I listen rose water good for skin health. But how I make rose water from rose plants. Help me please. I donate have ideas to make rose water.
I am influence to black head pimples. It withdrew on my face after every months .and also I am influence to dust allergy. I have used many kind of medicine. So please provide better solution.
My age is 19 and I am facing problem in getting regular period cycle from age of 16 it always happens this way like once after 2 -3 months. I have the issue of pimples all around my face and a fat body too, I feel very weak too when period starts. Hairfall is a major issue since 8 months for me along with facial and body hairs. Could You please help me cuz I'm badly in need of some treatment now I feel.
I have pimples on my face as well as oily face skin please tell me how to remove pimples at my face.
Am of age 19 years. From some days am have hair fall problem. There is continuously hail fall in max amount please suggest me best homemade treatment.
Hi I am 21 years old I am suffering from severe dandruff since 5 years it's not reducing it continuously increasing, can you suggest me what to use to overcome this problem.
M suffering from acne breakouts they keep on coming due toh my oily skin, they r all over my face. please doc suggest any better cleanser for my skin.
Hell doctor my problem is that I have a itchy beard and after removing the beard the itching problem gone away but after the one week of shave the beard itchy start again so please give me solution for this problem.
I have a calcified sebaceous cyst on my right scrotum and my doubt is What are the causes of cyst? If it have a reason Why so and so reason occurs Will it occur by kidney problem Will it occur by doing yogas.
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.