Minimally Invasive Hip Correction Procedure
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction Procedure
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scoliosis Correction Surgery
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Joint Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Limping Child
Submit a review for Niron HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Uday Kumar Ghosh
As told to give me feedback after one month, I am feeling quite o.k now, only problem I am feeling slight pain right now while stretching left leg from the hip ies in between left leg joint and just below the left side of the lower abdomen
Dr. Lokesh Sharoff provides answers that are prompt. Thanks sir Mai chakkar se bhi Bohot pareshan hoon mera sir bohot ghoomta hai
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lokesh Sharoff to be very helpful. Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lokesh Sharoff to be practical. yes sir u were right now m gud thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lokesh Sharoff to be well-reasoned. Thanks
Hello doctor .i am getting pain in the knee area of right leg from many days .can you ppl suggest me that what to do.
I am 43 years with history of kidney disease FSGS. I am suffering with knee joint pains, but doctor advised to do walking which I am not able to do. How to make my knee joints normal.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.
My mother is of 48 year old she has fall from stairs there is fracture in rib bones some bones are pressed also pls help me she is in to much pain.
Sir, I am 24 year old from delhi. I am having slip disc since march 2014 at L4-L5 level. Due to this my basic functionalities of body is affected like I can not bend forward, can't lift minor weight, can't run, can't do exercises to keep myself fit and so on. Last year I found out in another MRI, minor slip disc at L5-S1, which is causing numbness in my left leg. This introduces hindrance in my walking like I am not able to walk more than 300 metres. My leg hurts. I am also having cervical since one year at C4-C5. Lower back slip disc doesn't allow me to sit for long time and cervical problem doesn't allow me to study on bed while lying on my back as my neck hurts immediately when I start so. Ultimately my sufferings are affecting both my personal life and my educational life. Sir I am ashamed to ask but it is mandatory for me to know is there any law by which I can avail physically handicapped relaxations. I don't knot know what to do with my life. I am completely depressed. Please help me.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.