Doctor in Guru Nanak Hospital
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Guru Nanak HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old. I Have Back ache near buttocks. How can I overcome it? If I Sit for a long time. Suddenly I Get pain.
My issue is my big breast size due to that i’ve started facing back and shoulder pain. I’ve started doing exercises but its no help can you please suggest me some pills or something.
Hello sir please help am suffering from dvt last 6 year am just age of 26 I have my knee ligament break but is work properly but dvt is only recover 80% in start I use injection than after aspirin now days am using deplatt a75 and using stroking now days doctor suggest me daflon 1000 mg tell me what can I do.
You may be able to relieve heel pain by stretching tight calf muscles exercises.
Stand about 1 ft (30 cm) from a wall and place the palms of both hands against the wall at chest level. Step back with one foot, keeping that leg straight at the knee, and both feet flat on the floor. Your feet should point directly at the wall or slightly in toward the center of your body. Bend your other (front) leg at the knee, and press the wall with both hands until you feel a gentle stretch on your back leg. Hold for a count of 10 (increasing the count to 30 or longer as you continue over several weeks). Switch legs and repeat. Do this 3 to 6 times a day.
Foot-strengthening exercises done with a towel and weights curls exercise.
Place a towel on the floor, and sit down in a chair in front of it with both feet resting flat on the towel at one end. Grip the towel with the toes of one foot (keep your heel on the floor and use your other foot to anchor the towel). Curl your toes to pull the towel toward you. Repeat with the other foot. To increase strength, later use& 3 lb (1.5 kg) to 5 lb (2.5 kg) weights on the other end of the towel (such as a can of fruits or vegetables.
Suffering from teasing heart pain and in left shoulder pain feeling like a gas issue but bit worried. Pls suggest.
Mujhe ankylosing spondylitis hai pochle 12 sal se. Mai sabhi jagah gya lekin mujhe iska koi ilaj nhi mila. Meri halat tab se lagatar khatab hai. Mujhe kuch ab aage samajh nhi aata. Mujhe karwat tak nahi li jati. Kya mujhe indian spine injury center jana chahiye ya waha se bhi kuch fayada nhi hoga. Meri financial condition bhi bahut kharab hai. Please mujhe hindi me bataiye mai kya karu.
I have a hip fracture on dec 2017 and in how many days feel completely better as before hip fracture and one most thing that the Dr. has advised me that k beta apka intramedullary nail (rod) kuch dino k baad nikal diya jayega kya ye karna sahi rahta ya rod pada rahne diya jaye.
Leg cramps can be caused simply from dehydration to something much more serious such as kidney disease.
- Cramps often result from
- Vigorous exercise
- Trauma to the muscle
- Keeping the leg in an awkward position for too long, such as sitting in a crowded theater.
- Other causes can include medications such as birth control, diuretics (which are often prescribed for people with high bp) and steroids.
- A lack of potassium or calcium can also be the underlying cause, as well as cold weather.
How to prevent leg cramps
- There are a number of ways you can alleviate nighttime leg cramps. Once leg cramps set in, the best method to relieve them is movement, either walking around or simply jiggling or shaking your leg. In addition, things like pumping your ankles up and down or rubbing the muscles can help as well.
- Some people with chronic leg cramps have found relief using cool compresses, which work by numbing pain and reducing soreness. But anyone who regularly suffers leg cramps should also work to strengthen their muscles, which will make cramps less frequent.