Doctor in Geeta Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Geeta ClinicYour feedback matters!
Psoriasis is a long term disorder that affects the skin. In this condition, the skin cells start to grow at an accelerated rate with thick red and white welts on the skin. While normal skin cells grow and flake off within four odd weeks, the new skin cells in this condition crowd the skin before these old skin cells go away.
The patches that occur as a result of this condition are known as plaque build-up which mostly appears on the scalp, feet, knees, elbows and lower back. Let us find out more about this condition and how it may be treated with the help of homeopathy:
Causes and Triggers-
The most common triggers for this condition include bacterial and viral infections. Stress during inducing situation also acts as a trigger. Cuts, snake bites or other insect bites can lead to this condition. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also be the cause of Psoriasis. This condition can also appear as a side effect of other medication too.
The symptoms include ridge like patches which are thick and pitted. Also, the patient may complain of pain and stiffness in the joints as well as itching, soreness and puffiness. Scaly spots may also appear on the skin which may eventually become dry and cracked before bleeding begins.
Types of Psoriasis-
There are various types of psoriasis which must be treated in different ways. Scalp psoriasis is a common form, while skin and nail psoriasis may also be found in many patients. Guttate and Palomar Plantar Psoriasis are other rare forms where puss filled sores may appear on the skin.
The main treatment in homeopathy includes working on the immunity of the patient along with a cure for the inflammation. Arsenic Album is one of the main medicines used in this case as well as Kali Brom, which is best for treating cold skin which has blue corrugated sores. Thyrodium may also be used in case the patient is experiencing dry skin with cold hands and feet. Radium Brom can also help in curing excessive itching and oozing that may appear on the face. Apis Mellifica can be used for taking care of rashes that may be caused in this condition while Calendula is a medicine used for topical application. This medicine is used for soothing the skin which has undergone severe inflammation. Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine that is used for a variety of skin ailments and disorders.
Length of Treatment-
One must remember that homeopathy treatment is a long term process and it usually takes time for the effect to start showing on the condition and symptoms.
As our lifestyle and living habits change, we experience a lot of new phenomena and changes in our body systems. One of the biggest changes that we can actually see is the change in the digestive system and the regularity or the irregularity of our stools. When we eat healthy and lead an active lifestyle, we are more likely to have a better digestive system, whereas if we eat more junk or take meals at irregular timings and do not set a system for the body, we put it at great risk of diseases and health issues. One of the most common problems that a lot of people face is constipation.
While constipation in itself may be tackled without much problem, the real issue arises when it turns into something more troublesome such as piles. The issue of piles arises when the veins in the anal region start to swell because of a disturbed blood flow. The swollen regions and the lack of fibre in the stools combine to make the process of passing stools very uncomfortable, painful and it may also lead to the bleeding of the anus.
Treating the issue of piles:
Piles is a health problem that is mainly supported and aggravated because of wrong eating habits, sedentary lifestyle and excessive constipation. One of the most important things that you can do in the course of getting the problem under control is to start eating right. Eating foods with high fibre content and foods that speed up the digestive systems may go a long way in easing out the pain. It may also be important to keep liquid intake under check so that more and more liquid and other healthy drinks are consumed. Choosing to exercise regularly and indulging in workouts that help keep the intestines strong are the best alternatives.
Apart from things that you can do on your own, it may also be important to make sure that you take the right professional medical help. When you have the best help on your side you may be able to make sure that you get the issue treated within a short span of time without having to suffer greatly. However, it is also essential to make sure that the best type of treatment is chosen. In most cases, choosing Homeopathy for treatment may be your best bet. When you opt for homeopathy for piles, you may be able to treat the issue without having to use chemically charged and loaded antibiotics and it may be an easier route to a healthy living.
Why take homeopathic treatment?
The reason why homeopathy is most demanded in the case of piles is because of the fact that conventional medication may lead you to go through surgery for getting relief from the issue. Not only does a surgery increase the burden of increased finances, but also means that it is physically more straining. While homeopathy offers natural and chemical free medicines that treat the root cause of the disease.
Severe symptoms like burnings and bleeding during and after passing stool effectively treat with Homeopathic medicine in very less time.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.