Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Gadhre ClinicYour feedback matters!
Kegel is named after renowned gynaecologist Arnold Kegel. Kegel exercises are for the strengthening the pelvic floor muscles. You must continue doing Kegel exercises multiple times for several days, to begin to see changes and benefits.
1. It is a highly recommended treatment for urinary incontinence
2. Works well in case of decreased bladder control
3. Strengthens pelvic muscles
4. Relieves abdominal cramps
5. Helps in pelvic toning
6. Prevents organ prolapse
7. Beneficial to those with constipation as kegel exercises help regulate bowel movements
Kegel exercises during pregnancy
During pregnancy, most women suffer from problems related to constipation, which can be kept in check by regular practice of kegel exercises. The strengthening of pelvic muscles is of utmost need during this time, as weakened muscles can lead to a major prolapse if they are unable to bear the weight of a baby. Strong pelvic muscles are required to have a healthy pregnancy. These exercises are useful in preparing the muscles for labour and childbirth. If you notice occasional leakage of urine during the third trimester, it is a warning sign of losing bladder control, which, if left untreated, can worsen during the post partum period. Regularly exercising can help prevent complications occurring due to pregnancy.
How To Do Kegel Exercise During Pregnancy?
Try to stop the flow of urine when you are sitting on the toilet without tightening your abdominal, buttock, or thigh muscles. When you're able to successfully start and stop urinating, or you feel the vaginal muscle contract, you are using your pelvic floor muscle, the muscle you should be contracting during Kegel exercises.
You can do Kegel exercises two ways: either by holding or quickly contracting the pelvic floor muscle. To do slow Kegels, contract the pelvic floor muscle and hold for three to 10 seconds. Then relax and repeat up to 10 times. To do fast Kegels, quickly contract and relax your pelvic floor muscle 25 to 50 times. Relax for 5 seconds and repeat the set up to four times.
Squatting: Squatting is helpful during labor because it opens the pelvic outlet an extra quarter to half inch, allowing more room for the baby to descend. But squatting is tiring, so you should practice it frequently during pregnancy to strengthen the muscles needed.
How to do Squatting? An exercise called a wall slide is especially helpful. Stand with your back straight against a wall, place your feet shoulder width apart and about six inches from the wall, and keep your arms relaxed at your sides. Slowly and gently slide down the wall to a squatting position (keeping your back straight) until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Hold the position for five to 10 seconds, slowly slide back to a standing position. Repeat five or 10 times.
Pelvic Tilt: What is it? Pelvic tilts strengthen abdominal muscles, help relieve backache during pregnancy and labor, and ease delivery. This exercise can also improve the flexibility of your back, and ward off back pain.
How to do Pelvic Tilt? You can do pelvic tilts in various positions, but down on your hands and knees is the easiest way to learn it. Get comfortabe on your hands and knees, keeping your head in line with your back. Pull in your stomach and arch your back upward. Hold this position for several seconds. Then relax your stomach and back, keeping your back flat and not allowing your stomach to sag. Repeat this exercise three to five times. Gradually work your way up to 10 repetitions.
These exercises can yield great benefits with minimal effort. The exercises require no special equipment except comfortable clothes, and a little space to do them.
Do not worry if you are not close to the goal when you begin. Pelvic muscles are like any other muscles in your body. They will become stonger only with time, consistency and mindful work.
Beware: If you sense any pain in your back or abdomen after doing a Kegel set, it is a sign of you not doing them properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Weight training is a method of exercise where you use either your body weight or external weight to build strength and increase muscle size. The principle of weight training centers on eccentric and concentric movements of the skeletal muscles, thus stimulating them to grow. Usually the sets, reps and the tempo of the exercise are manipulated to concentrate on size, endurance or strength.
It is important to note that certain aspects of weight training are detrimental to your body. You need to be aware of these aspects so that you can maximize your strength gains.
Here are 4 ways that weight training may harm your body are:
- Warm up: Warming up before working out is very essential, as it increases blood flow in the body. It loosens up your stiff joints and elevates your heart rate. You may do basic cardio exercises, such as jumping jacks and bodyweight squats as your warm up regime.
- Don't push yourself too hard: Don't over exert yourself in your workouts, listen to your body and stop when you feel that you can't go on anymore. It increases the likelihood of you being injured and thus is detrimental to your health.You may try to lift heavier weights compromising on form or posture, which can lead to various muscle tears or strains.
- Stretch after your workout: It is very important that you stretch after your weight training workout. It aids in muscle recovery after a heavy workout and also makes the joints more mobile and flexible. Stretching also allows the tensed muscles to relax and improves posture. Lack of stretching increases chances of injuring your muscles and may put a damper on your weight training muscles.
- Injuries: Injuries such as pulling a muscle or injuring your joints are very common if you lift weights. It is of utmost importance that you follow proper form while working out. An example of this would be when you don't keep your spine straight while squatting, thus resulting in a slipped disc injury.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs in the ovaries, often in multiples, which are very common in women. This is absolutely different condition from polycystic ovaries. Most of them are benign and not indicative of an underlying problem. They produce no specific symptoms and even if detected, can be watched over a period of time. Treatment may be required only if there are serious symptoms or there is higher possibility of cancerous nature of the cyst. Read on to know more.
- Functional: There are two types in this. The follicular variety is when the egg that is ready for fertilization does not completely shrink and stays for a few more days before it disappears. Another variety, the luteal ovarian cysts are formed when after the release of the egg, there is blood filling up in the corpus luteum.
- Pathological: There are many types here – dermoid, cystadenomas, endometriomas, cancerous cystadenocarcinomas etc. These are worrisome and need to be treated. Both varieties, once identified, should be monitored. The functional variety, though may not cause a problem, can cause infertility and so necessitate treatment.
Any ovarian follicle larger than 2 cm can be called as an ovarian cyst. They are usually benign and do not produce any symptoms. However, if they turn pathologic or grow in size, they can cause various symptoms such as:
- Irregular menstruation
- Heavy bleeding
- Intermittent spotting
- Painful and/or frequent urination
- Severe, recurrent abdominal pain
- Abdominal bloating
- Constipation or loose motions
- Nausea, sudden vomiting
- Fever, dizziness, and weakness
While cysts are often quiet and do not produce any symptoms, they can cause intermittent, nonspecific symptoms like above. If there is a family history of ovarian cancers in mothers, maternal aunt, Sisters, Grandmothers etc then women should have regular Gynaecological checkups to have a check done for ovarian cysts.
Why go for laparoscopic surgery?
- Laparoscopic surgery is considered to be one of the most effective ways of treating the condition of ovarian cysts. During the surgery, problem causing non-cancerous cyst can be removed without harming the ovaries. In the case of cancer, both ovaries along with uterus etc may have to be removed. This decision is taken by the operating surgeon depending upon age of the patient, characteristics and nature of the cyst and future fertility desires of the patient.
- The patient is given general anesthesia during the surgery. After the surgery, one is suggested to rest for a day and may be permitted to return to normal activities within a day’s time. However, one needs to avoid any strenuous activity for almost a week.
- While some cysts can be watched for years, others need treatment. This would be specifically true in cases where the couple is facing infertility issues or if there is a higher possibility of cancerous cysts. Such cysts need urgent intervention and should be monitored by a gynecologist with an experience in oncology. There are few blood tests that are needed to be done to know the nature of the cyst if it is benign or cancerous.
Although STDs are capable of affecting both genders, the impact on men and women is different. In women, this problem can cause long-term issues such as infertility in women. Although most STDs can be readily treated as soon as the symptoms surface, some cases might not throw up any symptom. Some of the curable STDs that can affect women are discussed below:
Gonorrhoea: This STD is caused by bacteria living in mucous membranes of the vagina, urethra, mouth, rectum and eyes and is capable of spreading through contact. The symptoms in women include excessive discharge from the vagina, abdominal cramps, pain in the pelvic region and bleeding from the vagina after sex.
Chlamydia: This STD is a result of a bacterial infection of ‘Chlamydia trachomatis’. Symptoms in females include burning sensation during urination, unusual vaginal discharge and bleeding between periods. Without treatment, the infection might spread to the urinary tract which could potentially cause PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) which is capable of causing problems in pregnancy and even infertility.
Genital Herpes: Genital herpes is generally caused by the herpes simplex virus-2 (HSV-2) or the herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1). The virus is commonly known to be the chief cause of cold sores. Symptoms may appear soon after infection and usually are severe. This includes blisters, which turn into raw and painful sores that scab and heal over time. This might be accompanied by swollen lymph nodes and fever.
Chancroid: This infection is caused by the bacterium ‘Haemophilus Ducreyi’. It occurs most commonly in the vulva (the female external genital organ that includes the clitoris, labia as well as the opening of the vagina). The condition starts out as a tender lump that appears during the incubation period after intercourse. The incubation period generally ranges between 3-10 days. The bump turns into an ulcer i.e. an open sore, due to the death of the cells. This is usually painful.
Syphilis: It is caused by the bacterium ‘Treponema pallidum’ and the disease mainly occurs if you have sexual intercourse without any protection, that too with multiple sexual partners. The other mode of infection is blood transfusion. Symptoms of Syphilis include appearance of ulcers around the genitals or the oral region known as a chancre, severe rashes around the hand or feet coupled with other symptoms of mild fever, headache, throat pain and immense fatigue.
Dear sir/madam I am now 24 th week pregnancy my known diabetic patient. Today my sugar levels fbs 124 and plbs 194. It is any problem for pregnancy mothers and fetus..
I am having pain, curdy secretion and burning sensation in my vagina after the intercourse. Any medicine can I take?
I just want to know that is weight is the main reason for not getting pregnant. And how much weight is required for to plan for pregnancy.
वैज्ञानिक नाम लॉसोनिया इनर्मिस वाले मेहंदी के फायदे से हम काफी हद तक परिचित हैं. खासकरके मेहंदी के पत्तों को पीसकरके बालों और हाथ पैर में लगाने की जानकारी तो सबको होगी. मेहंदी भारत, अरब देश, पूर्वी द्वीप समूह और उत्तरी अमेरिका में उगाया जाता है. मेहंदी के छोटे सफ़ेद या गुलाबी फुलों की खुशबु भी काफी अच्छी होती है.
मेहंदी के औषधीय फायदे मुख्यतः के लिए इसके तेल, छाल और बीज का सर्वाधिक इस्तेममाल किया जाता है. मेहंदी के पौधे में पोषक तत्वों और रसायन की प्रचुरता होती है. इसमें कई प्रकार के प्रभाव जैसे कि एंटीइन्फ्लेमेटरी, एंटीबैक्टीरियल, एंटीवायरल और कसैलापन आदि देखने को मिलते हैं. इसके फायदों को ठीक से समझने के लिए निम्लिखित बिन्दुओं को पढ़ें.
1. खून की सफाई में
मेहंदी का प्रयोग खून की सफाई में भी किया जाता है. खून साफ़ करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक औषधि के रूप में इसका इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. इसके लिए रात को सोते समय साफ़ पानी में मेहंदी के पत्ते भिगोकर रख दें सुबह पत्तों कू छानकर अलग कर दें पानी को पी जाएँ. इससे खुन की सफाई हो जाती है.
2. गठिया में
जोड़ों के दर्द या गठिया के उपचार में भी मेहंदी की भूमिका देखि गई है. घुटनों या जोड़ों में दर्द की समस्या होने पर ये फायदा पहुंचाता है. इसके लिए मेहंदी और अरंडी के पत्तों को को एक समान मात्रा में मिलाकर इसके मिश्रण को हल्का गर्म करके घुटनों पर लेप करें.
3. माइग्रेन में
सर में किसी प्रकार का दर्द या माइग्रेन की परेशानी में भी मेहंदी का सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखा गया है. ठन्डे तासीर वाली मेहंदी को पीसकर सर पर पट्टी करने से तुरंत राहत मिलता है. इससे किसी भी प्रकार के सरदर्द में आपको राहत मिलती है.
4. जलने पर
शरीर के किसी हिस्से में जलने पर भी मेहंदी अपना असर दिखाता है. शरीर के जिस हिस्से या अंग में जला है वहां पर पीसे हुए मेहंदी के छाल या पत्ते को लगाएं. इससे तुरंत राहत मिलती है. खासकरके जब मेहंदी की पत्तियां हरी और ताज़ी हों.
5. बालों के लिए
बालों में मेहंदी लगाने के फायदे तो सभी लोग जानते ही हैं. दरअसल अब तो इसके कई और मिश्रण बाजार में आ गए हैं. बालाओं में दही, आंवला और मेथी पाउडर का घोल तैयार करके इसे अपने बालों में लगाएं. ऐसा करने से आपके बाल काले, घने और चमकदार बनेंगे.
ठण्ड महसूस करने के लिए
6. गर्मी को कम करने में
घर-घर में प्रचलित मेहंदी महिलाओं के लिए एक तरह से ज्वैलरी का भी काम करता है. इसके साथ ही इसका उपयोग अब मरीज को अतिरिक्त ठण्ड की आवश्यकताअनुसार मेहंदी को हाथ-पैर और तलवों में लगाने से शरीर की गर्मी कम होती है.
7. कब्ज को ठीक करने में
काब्ज को ठीक करने के लिए 5-10 ग्राम हिना के पत्ते और 5-10 ग्राम किशमिश को मिक्स करके इसका एक बारीक पेस्ट बना लें. रात को खाना खाने के बाद इसका 10 से 20 ग्राम लेंने से कब्ज में राहत मिलती है.
8. पीलिया से बचाव में
एक मुट्ठी मेहंदी और एक मुट्ठी आंवला को 10 ग्राम के साथ मिलायें इसके बाद इस मिश्रण से निकले रस को छान करके 1 से 15 मिली के की खुराक में सुबह खाली पेट मीठे छाछ के साथ लेने से पीलिया दूर होता है.
वैज्ञानिक नाम साइनोडान डेक्टीलान वाली दूब घास के फायदों को देखते हुए ही इसे आयुर्वेद में महाऔषधि कहा गया है. जाहिर है हमारे धार्मिक मान्यताओं और पूजा-पाठ में भी इसका उपयोग प्राचीन काल से होता आ रहा है. दूब घास को दूर्वा के नाम से भी जाना जाता है. यदि इसमें पाए जाने वाले तत्वों की बात करें तो इसमें फाइबर, प्रोटीन, फास्फोरस, पोटेशियम और कैल्शियम प्रचुरता से पाया जाता है. आइए अब बात इससे होने वाले फायदों की करते हैं.
1. दिल को स्वस्थ रखने में
आपको ये जानकार हैरानी होगी कि दूब घास का नियमित सेवन हमारे रक्त में कोलेस्ट्राल का स्तर घटाने के साथ-साथ दिल के क्रियाकलापों में भी सुधार करती है. इस तरह से दूब हमारे दिल का ख्याल भी रखती है.
2. पाचन और उल्टी में सहायक
दूब घास एक डिटॉक्सिफायर के रूप में काम करती है जिससे शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थों को नष्ट करने और अम्लता को कम करने में मदद मिलती है. इसके परिणामस्वरूप पाचन ठीक से हो पाता है. इसके अलावा जिसे उलटी हो रही है उसे दूब घास का रस देने से उसे आराम मिलता है.
3. शुगर में
दूब घास के फायदे आपको शुगर में भी लाभान्वित करते हैं. कई शोधों में इसके ग्लाईसेमिक क्षमता को सही पाया गया है. दूब घास का अर्क शुगर के मरीजों पर हाइपोग्लिसिमिक प्रभाव छोड़ता है.
4. तरोताजा रखने में
दूब घास को नींद न आने की बीमारी और थकान में एक प्राकृतिक उपाय के रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. इसका नियमित सेवन तंत्रिका तंत्र को मबुत बनाता है आपके शरीर में सक्रियता बनाए रखता है.
5. एनीमिया में
किसी भी प्रकार के रक्त स्त्राव जैसे कि पीरियड्स के दौरान, चोट, या नाक से निकलने वाले अत्यधिक रक्त स्त्राव में ये बेहद प्रभावी है. ये लाल रक्तकोशिकाओं में वृद्धि करके हिमोग्लोबिन का स्तर भी बढ़ाता है जिससे कि एनीमिया जैसे बिमारियों में फायदा पहुँचता है.
6. प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने में
आपके स्वास्थ्य के हमेशा बेहतर रखने की जिम्मेदारी प्रतिरक्षा तंत्र पर होती है. दूब घास में प्रोटीन भी भरपूर होता है इसलिए इससे इम्यूनोमॉड्यूलेटरी गतिविधि को अनुकूलित करने में मदद मिलती है. इसके अलावा ये एंटीवायरल और एंटी-माइक्रोबियल गतिविधि से भी युक्त होती है. जिससे कि ये रोगों से ज्यादा मजबूती से लड़ पाती है.
7. अल्सर में
दूब घास में पाए जाने वाले तमाम तत्वों में एक होता है फ्लेवोनोइड. ये एंटीअल्सर गतिविधि को अंजाम देता है. इसके अलावा ये कोल्ड और मसूड़ों से होने वाले रक्तस्त्राव को कम करने में मदद करती है. ये सांसों से बदबू भी कम करती है.
8. महिलाओं की समस्याओं में
पेशाब में इन्फेक्शन की संभावना पुरुषों की तुलना में महिलाओं में ज्यादा होती है. महिलाओं के लिए बवासीर और योनी स एसफेद स्त्राव की अवस्था में यदि उन्हें दही के साथ दूब घास दिया जाए तो काफी लाभकारी साबित होती है. स्तनपान में वृद्धि के लिए इसमें प्रोलैक्टिन हार्मोन का उत्पादन बढ़ाने की क्षमता होती है.
9. सरदर्द में
सरदर्द में दूब घास का फायदा लेने के लिए इसे बेसन के साथ पीसकर इसका पेस्ट तैयार करें और इसका माथे पर लेप लगाएं. आप देखेंगे कि इससे राहत मिलती है.
10. त्वचा को स्वस्थ रखने में
त्वचा संबंधी विकारों में भी दूब घास के फायदे मददगार साबित होते हैं. ऐसा इसमें पाए जाने वाले एंटीसेप्टिक और एंटी-इन्फ्लेमेटरी एजेंट होने के कारण होता है. इससे ये खुजली, एक्जीमा, स्किन रशेज और अन्य कई समस्याओं के इलाज में उपयोगी है. हल्दी पाउडर के साथ इसे मिलाकर पेस्ट बनाएं और इसे तवचा पर लगायें.
11. मिर्गी के उपचार में
मिर्गी के मरीजों के लिए भी आसानी से उपलब्ध दूब काफी फायदेमंद साबित होता है. दूब घास के अर्क में चन्दन का चूर्ण मिलाकर मिर्गी के मरीजों को देने से काफी लाभ मिलता है.
Diwali is a great time for family reunion. Festivities, fun and frolic rule the atmosphere. Amidst all kinds of pujas and other rituals, bursting crackers happens to be an integral part of it. This not only pollutes the atmosphere, but also affects the health of the people. Bursting crackers leads to the release of heavy metals like potassium chlorate, arsenic sulphite, sulphur, aluminium and copper into the air. This results in the deposition of high levels of residual particulate matter or rpm and suspended particulate matter or spm. These things emanating from the crackers are responsible for allergies. Many problems in the skin may start occurring and may even result in medical hazards.
In order to take care of your skin and avoid any kind of serious allergy or skin problem, follow these steps:
Crackers and fireworks should always be handled with care. They have many chemical components like charcoal, sulphur and potassium nitrate present in them. Also, they have substances which emits bright and colorful light. Those who are vulnerable to allergies such as running nose, skin rashes and itching skin allergy due to crackers, the situation may worsen if tight clothes are worn. They can further aggravate the rashes. A cool compress or a shower is the best way to get relief from a rash, which is itching or burning like fire. Then it has to be patted dry and moisturized. Aloevera can bring great relief for inflammation. In case of any burn or any itching or any reaction on skin alovera will work very effextively, so it should always be kept handy. In case the symptoms are too severe, and a doctor is not available immediately damp dressing is the best solution. A soft cotton piece of cloth should be soaked in raw milk. It should be then wrung out little and used to cover the affected area or the whole body.
All the above-mentioned methods are good ways to take care of skin allergies during diwali. However, there might be some skin problems which do not go on their own. In those cases, the help of a doctor is the ultimate solution. Consult our experts get answers to your questions!
- A dehydrated body cannot burn fat or gain muscle!
- Thirst is a late indicator of water. Hydrate yourself every 1- 1.5 hours!
- Everyone of you must known to nutrients but you people must not be aware of anti - nutrients
- As nutrients maintain life, the anti nutrients are harmful to life.
What is anti nutrient?
- It is any substance that stops the beneficial nutrients being absorbed and used by the body like alcohol, cigarettes, man-made chemicals, pesticides, antibiotics and synthetic hormone residues can all be described as anti-nutrients.
- Tap water in some areas may be described as an anti-nutrient. Tap water may contain nitrates, lead or aluminium, all are anti-nutrients.
- Fried food, foods cooked on a barbecue and burnt food can all be classified as anti nutrient because they cause free radical damage to ourcells.
Inability or absence of successful peno- vaginal intercourse in a couple.
About 15% of couple have problem of Unconsummation though they can have orgasm by masturbation or by oral stimulation of the genitals. It is not so common in the west, be for social and cultural reasons. The longest duration of Unconsummation seen was for 9 years.
The commonest cause of Unconsummation is ignorance about the sexual act, though sexual aversion, rigid hymen, atresia of vagina, trauma, infection and sexual dysfunctions like impotence, premature ejaculation vaginismus, dyspareunia, etc. and up in Unconsummation of marriage.
Attention is mainly focused here on the Unconsummation due to ignorance about the sexual act. The other conditions responsible for Unconsummation are managed by treating the cause.
1. sexuality is a basic instinct in the animals for reproduction and propagation life. Unlike the other animals, sexual behavior in the human being is the outcome of learning and conditioning. Sex being a very private issue and considered as a taboo, there is hardly any opportunity for learning the intercourse. therefore ignorance, myths and misconceptions about sexual act prevail.
2. All the quadruped and biped animals perform coitus by the rear entry, while human being is the only animal doing intercourse in a face –to – face position.
3. the act is done in the dark.
4. the vaginal opening and its direction are not visible externally.
How the problem presents?
Unconsummation is more common in urbanized and well- educated clients. They are normal in every respect except for their ignorance about the sexual act.
1. The client complaint may come for the guidance saying, I don’t know how to do intercourse. Please help me.
2. The chief complaint may be, I can’t penetrate.
Perhaps he tries at the wrong site or in a wrong direction; or she may be having vaginismus.
3. Some men may not know that they have to do pelvic movements after penetration.
4. Woman keeps her legs straight
This can be an important statement by the client giving a clue to the diagnosis. This COITAL position there is no proper alignment between the direction of penis and vagina; therefore penetration is not possible.
5. My penis is not hard enough for penetration this could be the complaint. The female might not have been sufficiently stimulated through foreplay. Nature has designed the structure of the vagina in such a way that man gets maximum rigidity of penis in the vagina and then only he can ejaculate.
6. Man may lose erection after trying at a wrong site ( at urethra or at clitoris) for a long time and blame himself. In such case, woman may complain of pain during the coital act.
7. If the women has vaginismus, man may not be able to penetrate. He may lose erection and label himself as impotent.
8. All the semen comes out
This is the complaint by the women when the man ejaculates on the vulva instead of in the vagina.
9. Women complaint of primary infertility. To the surprise of the examiner, the hymen may found to be in fact proving Unconsummation. Till this fact is brought their notice, they feel that they are doing the coitus in a perfect way.
1. The couple may continue to do intercourse in a wrong way without being aware about Unconsummation.
2. Women may complain of pain during the intercourse
3. Man way lose the erection after trying intercourse unsuccessfully at a wrong site for sufficient length of time. He may think himself suffering from impotence.
6. Marital conflict/ divorce
1. history is most important.
Foreplay : yes/no
Erection of penis in man and lubrication of vagina in women : Yes/No
Women flexing her hips during coitus in missionary position : Yes/No
Site & direction of penetration : Right/ Wrong
Pelvic movements: Yes/No
Illumination in the room: Yes/No
2. In every case of impotence and infertility, Unconsummation should be ruled out.
3. Women sleeping in the supine position with legs straight on the bed during the intercourse should make the clinician suspect Unconsummation.
4. Genital Examination:
Presence of hymen in the married female .
Only one finger dilatation of vagina
Presence of smegma on the glans/coronal sulcus in the male
Painful retraction of prepuce (or phimosis) may be an accidental finding.
5. Post-coital Test: Absence of sperms in the sample.
1. Both the partners should attend the counselling session.
2. Anatomy of male & Female genitals should be explained to them with the help of clay model, charts or slides.
3. Examination of the genitals:
One finger PV examination of the females should be done in the presence of the male to enable him to understand the site and the direction of the vaginal barrel.
4. The following instructions will help the couple in overcoming Unconsummation.
For the couples who sleep on the floor.
Lights should be on or the coitus should be done during the day.
The couple should engage in foreplay till he gets erection of penis and she gets lubrication of vagina.
The female should be in a supine position on the bed, with a pillow under her buttocks, and with her thighs flexed and abducted at her hips. This rotates her pelvis and brings her vaginal opening accessible for the penetration by the male.
The male should squat on his heels ( vajrasan or Namaaz Position)
Between her thighs. In this position he being perpendicular to her body is in a position to locate and align his penis with the vagina which is at the lower end of vertical cleft, and in upward and backward direction.
Then he advances towards her that his right thigh is under her left one , and his left thigh is her right one. On reaching near her vulva, he separates the labia by his left hand and inserts his penis by his right hand. In the event of difficulty, the female should help him with her hand in guiding the insertion penis.
Supporting his body on the knees and holding her thighs by his hands he makes to and for movements of his pelvis till he ejaculates in the vagina.
For the couples who sleep on the cot: (T position )
Light should on or the coitus should be done during the day. The female sleeps on the cot in a supine and slide down till buttocks are on the foot end the bed.
She flexes and abducts her thighs, and the male kneels on the floor between her thighs, supporting his knee on the pillows so as to align his penis with her vaginal opening. In this position the male is perpendicular to the female.
The advantages are that he can see the external genitals of both and maneuver the penetration, can make pelvic movements by holding her thighs, and can stimulate the clitoris simultaneously while doing intercourse.
The success rate is high. once the couples learn the coital act they simply wonder as to how they could miss such a simple and universal procedure
In today’s hyper-connected, globalized world, where images and fashions are translated across continents in the blink of an eye, man’s personal life, including sex, is facing a lot of problems. Products for boosting sex drive that are flooded in the markets portray the loss of normal sex life in the computer era.
A well-balanced diet with asparagus
Some of these natural foods increase male and female sex hormones, while others elevate mood or boost sperm production. The most important foods, such as asparagus, drumstick, etc., play a critical role in increasing blood flow. They stimulate your nervous and circulatory systems and send more blood flowing to your sex organs, resulting in enhanced sexual arousal and performance.
An ancient aphrodisiac asparagus
Asparagus has been a successful aphrodisiac from ancient days. It is rich in folate, a B vitamin that helps increase your production of histamine, a promoter of sex life. Proper levels of histamine play an essential role in sex drive for both men and women.
An aphrodisiac that triggers both mind and body
The very name of asparagus suggests it is an aphrodisiac. The French word for asparagus is ‘asperse’ which is a slang word for the male sex organ. As an aphrodisiac, asparagus is considered as a psycho-physiological aphrodisiac because of its shape. It is said to trigger the mind to have a physiological response to enhance sex.
1) Always keep distance from firecrackers
2) Splash water if anything goes in eyes
3) Use dark glasses to protect your eyes while using lighthings and bombs
4) Wash your hands properly after making rangoli
5) Contact nearby eye specialist if the irritation persists even after washing eyes.
6) Avoid using old medicines inspite just use water.