Submit a review for Fortis Hiranandani HospitalYour feedback matters!
When we see a happy couple, we think how lucky they are to have everything going great for them. However, a lot of women are embarrassed to talk about any issues they face in the bedroom. One such problem many women deal with is vaginal dryness.
If a woman takes a moment to think about how pleasurable a natural act like sex really is, it would be fair to say that the thought of something such as vaginal dryness making intercourse any less pleasurable will almost surely cause her to shudder. The good thing is that this issue is preventable.
Why does it happen?
In order to understand to a sufficient degree how vaginal dryness can be avoided or is to be treated, a person should first understand how it is caused. Many changes take place in a woman’s body when a woman goes through menopause, and vaginal dryness could be one of the changes that occurs, along with the periods of a woman becoming quite irregular before stopping entirely. This is due to a lower amount of oestrogen being produced.
However, while it is common for a lot of women who are going through menopause to experience vaginal dryness, it is by no means true that other women, across age groups, do not experience this condition. The other causes can vary and can include complex medical conditions or even lack of enough foreplay before the commencement of sex.
When a woman is treated for vaginal dryness, it is quite common for her health practitioner to provide a prescription for vaginal oestrogen ring. This can have an effective life span of anywhere between a month to three months and also serves to provide support to the pelvic floor for a woman who does not have much muscle strength in the region.
Apart from the ring, a woman can also ask her doctor about the viability of using of a vaginal ointment instead. This cream may feel a bit messy, but at the same time, apart from the initial one to two weeks of using it on a daily basis, a woman may need to apply it only once a week or maybe three times a week over the course of the treatment, as suggested by the doctor.
A tablet form of medication can also be suggested.
The frequent, passionate portrayal of shower sex in movies gives most people the idea that it is an everyday occurrence. That couldn't be farther from the truth. While shower sex helps stimulating fantasies as well as disinhibiting and developing your sexuality, mentioned below are a few reasons why one should take precautions while performing this sexual act or avoid it all together. Lastly, a lot of people find it difficult to have sex in the shower, so if it doesn't work for you, don't blame yourself.
Cons of Shower Sex:
1. Slippery floor- All of us know that slippery and damp places are accident prone areas and the shower is no different. Both the partners must keep in mind a few precautions before getting all hot and heavy under the shower. Owning a non-slip rug is essential and goes a long way to avoid twists, cramps, shocks and painful fall glides that may break or seriously injure your arms or legs.
2. Condoms- It is best to stay out of the shower while having sex if you still use condoms because no tests have been conducted to see if condoms can withstand soap, shampoo or any other type of cleansers mixed with hot water. It could get away with water, increasing your risk of pregnancy.
3. Lubricant- Shower sex can be very uncomfortable for women because the water washes away all the natural lubricant produced. Moreover, for women (usually those who opt for birth control pills) who cannot produce enough lubricant, shower sex can be painful.
However, there are silicon based lubricants in the market that make having sex in the shower easier and more comfortable. Do not use water based lubricant because the water can wash it away easily.
4. Security- Being secure is a very important factor when it comes to having sex in the shower so that one doesn't harm or injure himself or herself while in the throes of passion. Only the wall should be used as support. During such sessions try to hold on to something that is firmly attached to the wall to improve support. Do not seize railings, pipes, shower curtains, etc. as they may break or come apart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
What should a person do if, he does masturbation from small age and now his discharge time will be very less.
I do masturbate twice a week and watch porn. When I see girls I think of having sex with them. Is this how much bad What shall I do. To make good. I can control myself.
Sir meri sadi abhi abhi hui h Mujhe sex me kuch problem aa rahi h suru me achhe se ho raha tha par jab Maine apni biwi se last time sex karne gaya to pahle to tite tha par jab sex karne gaya to vo loos ho gaya uske bad Mai apni naukari par chala aaya aur jab se Mai bahar aaya hu mujhe aisa lagta h ki Mera ling tite nahi ho raha h aur mujhe ghabarahat ho rahi h Mai usi k bare me Har samay sochat rahat hu mere man me hamesha kuchh n kuchh chalta rahta h Mai bf dekh k kosis karta hu ki tite ho Jaye par us me man hi nahi lagta phir Mai masterbasin karne ki kosis karta hu to usme bhi man nahi lagta jab ki pahle ye samsya nahi thi ye bas kuchh din se ho rahi h sir please kuchh upay batayiye ki Mai is samsya se dur ho Saku aur mere man se ye vaham dur ho. Sir meri hight 174 cm weight 78 smoking nahi karta par Kabhi kbhar bear pi leta par bahot samay se nahi pi Khane me masaledar khana pasand h par abhi kuchh Kam Kar diya hu Kabhi kbhar BP bhi high ho jata h.
How to increase sperm motility fast? And what are the medicine which help to increase sperm motility?
Warts are small fleshy growths on human skin, which can happen anywhere over the body and are usually harmless, although they could be unsightly and if growing in certain areas, may be painful. Genital warts belong to that variety. Most warts are caused by human Papilloma virus (HPV) and genital warts are no different.
Causes of Genital warts:
Genital warts are usually contracted during sexual intercourse. During intercourse, tearing of skin and contact with an infected individual will pass of the virus to another person. This is how HPV is transmitted, which may result in genital warts. Other than being unsightly, genital warts can be painful if they are in position when they have friction against clothing and they may also obstruct the flow of urine requiring them to be removed expediently.
Treatment of genital warts in ayurveda:
Ayurveda has some great remedies to cure this problem. Let us have a look at a few of them:
- The onion and salt mixture remedy: This natural remedy has primarily two elements, which are onion and salt. To make this mixture you slice two onions, and sprinkle them with salt before leaving them overnight. In the morning, mash the onions into a thick paste and then pass it through a filter or sieve to extract juice. Apply this juice on the warts periodically for a few weeks until they either shrivel or fall off.
- The garlic paste remedy: This is another easy remedy which if applied consistently can bring great results fairly quickly. In this method you need to take a few cloves of garlic, crush them to a paste, apply this paste on the warts, cover the affected area with a bandage and leave it for an hour. After an hour remove the bandage and wash of the area. Repeat this for a few weeks and you should see the results.
- The potato remedy: This remedy would require you to follow the steps multiple times a day. Take a potato and cut it into slices. Use these slices to rub the affected area. This has to be followed up multiple times a day, preferable at least 3 or more times. Doing this for 2 to 3 weeks will bring results where the warts will either shrink up or fall off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Doctor I am now 17 years old and when i was 13 years old I got addicted from hastmaithun and I do it at least 1or 2 or 3 or 4, and 5 times in a day. I am doing this 5 years but now I am decided to left it but I am felling very weak and I am loosing my hair .please doctor help me doctor.
There is a subjective ideal amount of time for every couple when it comes to intercourse. Too little or too much time spent in the act can reduce the amount of pleasure there is to be had. This is especially true when it comes to the often occurring bane of many men: premature ejaculation (PE).
This is a problem which is seen to occur in all age groups of men. Most men who are less than 40 years of age and seek treatment for a sexual issue do so for PE. The prevalence of the issue can be said to be typified by the fact that more than 30% of men worldwide are reported to have concerns about how long they can last in bed.
Recognising the signs
While there is no real benchmark of definition when it comes to PE, it is often agreed that if a man cannot hold his ejaculation for more than a minute of penetrative sexual activity, he likely suffers from PE. One important thing which is often forgotten by many people is that PE is not a disease but a condition.
The ironic thing about PE is that its occurrence is likely to increase the sexual anxiety in men which, in turn, serves only to compound the issue. As a matter of fact, it is mostly considered to be a psychological phenomenon and not one of the physical variety. As a result of this, a lot of the treatment for PE happens to be related to sessions with a psychologist as compared to the use of drugs.
Addressing the issue
However, to address the physical side of things, some ointments which reduce the degree of sensitivity in the genital area can be used by a man who is looking to increase the amount of time the intercourse he has lasts. For a man who is looking to get rid of the problem, regular exercise can help improve the functioning in the sexual department. In addition to this, some exercises related to the pelvic muscles are also known to help, and if he puts in the time and effort to train these muscles, the benefits would be his to experience. Sexual activity is supposed to be enjoyable for both men and women, and as soon as a small issue such as PE is resolved, this will no longer be a far-fetched dream. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I'm 32 years old. Female. My weight is only 37 kgs. I got married in January 2017 still I'm virgin. Because of pain. How to break hymen naturally? Please answer.
I am suffering from weakness of penis its no strong and no fully erected and I release earlier during sex.
I had a Premature Ejaculation Problem. Premature Ejaculation has happened within a minute. It happened even before the penetration. I had consulted a reputed Doctor in Chennai. He had advised one international program to correct the problem. But the problem is that the doctor does not give any medications for me. He want a medical counselling along with my wife. In the discussion, the Doctor advised to take some treatment (four kind of treatment). In the first treatment, he asked to use one sex toy (along with lubricants) cost around 2000 to insert in her vagina frequently and also given one tablet for me (do not know the name). Problem is mine. But why the doctor asked to do some treatment on my wife. He asked to had a tablet at 8: 00 Clock and go to the bed and asked to perform seducing kind of thing (do not touch the male and female organs). Like this he want to spare 4 days and asked to come for next treatment. Kindly advise. Whether the procedure is correct to cure Premature Ejaculation.
If male sperm motility is less and count is high. Than how it can be cured? And how much it affects in conceiving baby?
I am 21 years old. I think my penis is getting smaller. A year ago it was about 6.5 inch. And now it is around 5.5-6 inch and there is decrease in girth too. I do masturbate normally. Once in two days. Is there any problem? What should I do? I am worried about my penis size. Please help me. Thank you.
Since from one and half year me and my girlfriend having sex, now while we having we can not have longer time sex within 2 minutes my sperms will out ,can I get any good suggestion please.
I am 21 years old boy. I have the habit of masturbating for about 6 years and I used to masturbate 2-4 times daily. On my school time I used to study well And get good marks. But now a days I can't concentrate on my studies. And can't register anything on my mind so quickly. Is masturbation is the reason and is masturbation is very bad and is it having any side effects?
With the fast changing scenario and advancement of research, the definition of ailments are also becoming precise. Earlier, one term 'Impotency' was used in wider sense to define all sexology related problems, such as erectile dysfunction, low libido, low sperm count, infertility, and the inability to produce a child in both males and females. However today, with the advancement of research each problem has its own definition. Impotency is the condition where you suffer from a sexual dysfunction. It can cause stress and might undermine your confidence when you and your partner have a sexual encounter. It might also cause uneasiness between the two of you or embarrassment for having a dysfunction. In men, impotency is mostly in the form of erectile dysfunction whereas in women it is the inability to get pregnant. It may be due to a physical condition or an emotional trauma that you might be facing. Here are the two broad divisions of the causes of impotency:
1. Psychological causes: Depression, anxiety or stress might be the major psychological causes for impotency. Also various mental disorders might take a toll on potency and your sexual libido. A sexual dysfunction might just start very suddenly after suffering from any psychological trauma. A very common psychological problem which men face at least once in their lifetime is a condition called performance anxiety. You become extremely conscious about whether you will be able perform well as the society expects men to take an upper hand while having sex. This burdens you and you get anxious about your performance in bed, causing you to suffer from a dysfunction. In cases of a marital dispute or lack of communication with your partner might also be a reason of an occasional dysfunction.
2. Physical causes in women: The physical causes may or may not be curable naturally. Sometimes surgeries are required to cure these causes. Some medicines have certain side effects which can cause a dysfunction to form. Often times not enough blood flows to the reproductive organs which results in impotency. Certain nervous and hormonal disorders also affect your potency. Disorders like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalances causing irregular periods, or improper egg implantation can cause impotency. In these cases it is extremely difficult for the women to become pregnant, i.e., you will not be able to conceive.
3. Physical causes in men: Having a low sperm count is the most common factor which results in impotency. Hormonal disorder like hypogonadism which results in a low sperm count is also a contributing factor. If you have a blockage in the testicles, it will again affect the sperm count negatively. Improper ejaculation is another common cause of impotency.
Although impotency may be extremely disheartening, you can be treated for it and have your own family eventually.