Submit a review for Fortis Hiranandani HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hie doc want to increase my sex life. When I start putting my penis in her vagina ND got ejaculation before satisfying her like in less than 2 mins. What to stay in bad for long time.
I am issue related sex problem. I have weakness please give me any medicines to I am become strong person and doing sex with my wife and girlfriend also .this is my issue .how you can help me. Thank you.
One of the most significant glands in the male reproductive system is the prostate gland, which is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder. It is located right under the bladder and helps in production of semen which contains sperm.
Prostate cancer is a slow growing form of cancer that is rarely seen in men below the age of 50. It may occur due to both, genetic and environmental factors. Here is a list of measures that can help in preventing this ailment.
Food Intake and Weight: Apart from age, the major factor that contributes to the risk of prostate cancer includes food and weight. Doctors suggest that bringing down your intake of calcium and fat that comes from red meat and excess dairy can help in preventing the onset of this ailment. The calcium intake should not go beyond 1,500 mg per day, which is why doctors will usually ask you not to have supplements. Cooked tomatoes with olive oil as well as cruciferous vegetables including broccoli and cauliflower should be included as a vital part of one's diet, while fish should be taken regularly as it is a source of healthy or good fat like Omega-3 fatty acids. In general, you should have fewer calories which should be matched up with ample exercise so that a healthy weight and balance is maintained.
Stress and Blood Pressure: Stress and anxiety are also major reasons that contribute to the onset of this disease. One will need to see a doctor about high blood pressure, especially the kind that is triggered by stress and causes hypertension. Also, you must control your cholesterol and stay out of depression to ensure that your risk of developing prostate cancer reduces. Also, having these conditions along with prostate cancer makes the survival chances that much lower. So, you must get the right medication and treatment for these conditions as well.
Lifestyle: One will need to quit smoking, that can cause a number of ailments including prostate cancer. Also, drinking alcohol in moderation is required in order to have a healthier lifestyle and cut the chances of developing such ailments.
Screening: While your diet and other aspects may be right, there is still a great chance of developing prostate cancer, especially if anyone in your family has been afflicted with this condition in the past. Therefore, it is recommended to get an annual screening done so that you eliminate the chances of finding it out late, and can check the growth of any anomalies as soon as they take place. Getting regular checks ups done and getting diagnosed for the problem when the earliest symptoms begin to show are both crucial for prostate cancer.
I am bhargava. So one of my friend got married @2014 since that time he didn't had proper intercourse. When he doing intercourse by doing penetration for 1 to 2 times or 3 times the penis is not going deep inside and getting discharging his sperm very quickly. So can you please help me in this case.
I am 19 and I had sex without precaution but my partner released the sperm outside. I have my last periods on 19 august. I am very confused that am I going to be pregnant. What to do? please help me.
I 30 year old and single. I did masturbation last 15 years but not regularly but frequently. Is I loss my memory, or any serious disease. What can I do?
I had sex with married women 2009 to 2012. Protection and without protection also 5/7 times. My last exposure in 2012. I tested my std panel in 2016. My all test came negative only Hsv 1 came positive. I have never been oral sex. So I have hsv 1 don't know orally or gentle. But still I have not any kind of symptoms on my body. I am a healthy male 28 years old. I have been reading about Hpv on Google since last several months. Right now, I feel like I have become hsv with Hpv but its symptoms are not visible. Since then I have read about HPV on Google since then I have started moving like crazy. Fully depression. Is it possible after long period? I have completed 9 years from 2009 to 2017 but there are no symptoms on the body. Still any chance of hpv or not? I showed to a skin specialist doctor that the doctor said that you do not have to worry about hpv. You are safe so can I believe on my doctor. Please help me I am safe or not after this period because still I am in full depression.
Hi doc Whenever I have sex with my wife oftentimes fell pain in my penis After ejaculation had been started since last two years while we intimating In between the sex my penis was pulled After that I am feeling pain while I am intimatingWhat I have to do please guide meals it's very painful.
Sir we are doing daily one time sex it is good or bad to health or any good or bad side effects are there please suggest me.
Sir my question is in online market I see lot of products about penis Enlargement Creams, pills and Tablet's just I'll wanted to know that to bay a online penis Enlargement product for make penis longer, thicker,harder product like I have seen XTRAMAN CREAM, SUPER SIZE TABLET'S and lot of product's are in market So please sir Gaid me to the True product And effective Product Witch is. And without side Effect please sir tell me True way.
Most women have their own distinct smell below the belt. It might be a little embarrassing to know that there is a feminine odor, sometimes foul, in the private parts of a lady. But, it is true that this smell can be a cause of concern as well. Vaginal odour is a symptom for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Besides, a combination of factors including infection of the vaginal tract, unhygiene, gland secretions, sweating and improper clothing are responsible for vaginal odour.
Common reasons for vaginal odour:
- Bacterial vaginosis: It is a very common phenomenon. Vagina contains bacteria, which are produced there naturally. Bacterial vaginosis refers to bacterial overgrowth. It leads to vaginal odour. Most women experience this condition at least once during their lifetime, especially in the reproductive years. Though the exact cause behind its occurrence is unknown, it can occur due to having unprotected sex or frequent douching.
- Yeast Infection: The odour caused due to yeast infection is not very strong. But it has other symptoms like white vaginal discharge and itching. The discharge looks like cottage cheese and is caused due to the excess growth of yeast named Candida. There might be a burning sensation at the time of having sex or urination.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Vaginal odour is a symptom for STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Vaginal odour can intensify after having sex. It can also be caused due to inflammation of the pelvic region.
When is vaginal odour a signal for STDs?
Vaginal odour is normal. But, you need to watch out other symptoms to be sure that whether or not you are infected with STDs. If you have vaginal discharge, painful urination and difficulty in having sexual intercourse, there is a possibility of developing STDs. In case of STDs, the discharge is bloody or brown in colour.
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act.
When a man is in the mood to get it on, whether with himself or with a partner, he might have a particular way he likes to do things. For some men, that's a dry rubbing of the penis - basically, grasping the penis firmly and moving the skin around the shaft, but not using lube to do so. The result can be explosive, but it can also be detrimental to penis health. Part of good penis care is understanding how this practice can hurt the penis and finding alternate ways to enjoy the sensation but not cause that damage in the process.
Why penis dry rubbing is a bad idea
Penis dry rubbing can cause serious problems. Though it might not seem to be a problem at first - and likely is not a problem for a man who does it only occasionally - someone who uses dry rubbing all the time is setting himself up for issues down the line. Here's why.
1. Microscopic tears. Dry rubbing means the skin is completely unprotected from friction, and the result can be tiny tears and cuts that are impossible to see by simply looking at the skin. However, those tiny tears are more than large enough for bacteria to get in, which can lead to serious infections in the skin.
2. Urethral damage. As a man uses dry rubbing, he causes damage to much more than the shaft. The very tip of the penis, where the urethral opening is, can get pulled quite severely. This might mean tiny tears there as well, and a buildup of scar tissue in, around or near the urethra. This can eventually cause problems with urination.
3. Nerve damage. The nerves in the penis are very delicate; they have to be in order to feel the intense sensations from a feather-light touch. But that also means that they can be easily damaged. Too much dry rubbing can make the nerves fire incorrectly, and eventually deaden them enough that penis sensation just isn't what it used to be.
4. Skin toughening. Any rubbing in the same place over and over can cause callouses. Think about guitar players with callouses on their fingers, or runners with callouses on their feet. The idea is the same when it comes to dry rubbing the penis. The more rubbing it gets, the more likely the skin is to toughen, much like a callous building up on the skin. This leads to significant loss of sensation.
5. Circulatory problems. The penis is filled with tiny blood vessels. These vessels are very important for proper blood flow, as well as helping the penis expand when a guy gets excited. When the penis is clutched too tightly, as if often the case with dry rubbing, those vessels become compressed. Over time, this can lead to loss of sensation thanks to the loss of proper circulation.
6. Peyronie's disease. Peyronie's disease is an abnormal curvature or bend of the penis, often brought about by scar tissue formation in the penis. This might occur thanks to a series of tiny traumas, as to be expected from consistent dry rubbing. Those little traumas lead to a bit of scar tissue here and there, and over time they build up to create a penis that has much more of a curve to it. Another result of Peyronie's disease is a loss of sensation in the area most affected.
7. Sexual problems. When a man turns to dry rubbing all the time, the result can be that he becomes attuned only to that way of doing things. As a result, when he is in bed with a partner, he might have trouble with enjoying it fully. This can lead to serious problems in the bedroom and the relationship.
In addition to avoiding dry rubbing, a man is advised to use a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a regular basis. A crème that contains a multitude of vitamins, such as A, C, D and E, as well as a luxurious Shea butter base, can help mitigate some of the damage caused by dry rubbing.
Men spend a great deal of time thinking about the size and length of their penis. Even a man who is well-endowed often has the feeling that he has, in fact, a small penis. Because of this, men are always looking for ways to improve the length and girth of their member. However, some men face the startling and awful problem of noticing their penis becoming smaller with time. Even if they step up their good penis care regimen, nothing quite seems to work - and so they begin to panic.
The cause behind that sudden smaller penis size is Peyronie's disease. The good news is that it is avoidable! Here's what a man needs to know about this surprisingly common issue.
What is Peyronie's disease?
- When a man suffers some sort of trauma to the penis, the result is often a buildup of scar tissue where the injury took place. This is quite normal; it's the body's way of healing itself. But when it happens in the penis, it can cause problems. That's because the penis is meant to be elastic, able to stretch impressively when engorged with blood. When there is scar tissue where that elastic tissue is supposed to be, that area doesn't stretch. The result is a penis that bends or curves. This is often referred to as Peyronie's disease.
- Though some amount of curvature is perfectly normal - in fact, it's a rare man who has a perfectly straight penis! - a very pronounced curve or bend might lead to other problems later, such as pain during intercourse or even pain during erections. And even if a man doesn't suffer that pain, he might notice that the placement of the scar tissue makes his penis enlarge a little bit less than it used to. A guy can actually lose up to an inch of length thanks to the scar tissue buildup.
- But what if there hasn't been any trauma to the penis? This is what confuses many guys about the situation. Though it's easy to think of 'trauma' as something that happens suddenly, involves a lot of pain and blood, and takes a great deal of time to heal from, that's not usually what causes Peyronie's disease (though it certainly can!).
- What actually happens is that the penis endures tiny tears and irritations over a long period of time. This can happen over several sessions of rough sex or masturbation, from a man masturbating in a certain position all the time, or from even using the same sexual techniques over and over when he's in bed with a partner. Those tiny tears might be very slight, leading only to soreness from time to time. But each one leaves their mark in the form of tiny bits of scar tissue. Over time, that tissue can build up.
What can be done about a small penis?
The best way to avoid the problem with small penis size is to avoid trauma in the first place. This means varying the masturbation routine, changing up the sexual habits from time to time and taking care not to have a sore, irritated penis.
And if the penis does become sore and irritated, treat it immediately with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look specifically for a crème that contains vitamin C, which is great for collagen production, as well as vitamin B5, which is great for maintenance of healthy tissue. Shea butter and vitamin E, a one-two punch of hydration, can also help keep the penis skin smooth and supple, thus helping it expand as much as it should. Finally, look for a crème with alpha-lipoic acid, which helps the skin resist the rigors of aging.