Doctor in Fortis Hiranandani Hospital
Submit a review for Fortis Hiranandani HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 30 years old. I had a missed abortion on 03.10.2017 when I was 3 months pregnant,(first pregnancy) then I did a torch test on 27.10.2017 which resulted toxoplasma igG 35.2, toxoplasma igA 0.48, toxoplasma igM 0.37, Rubella IgG 73.6, Rubella igA 0.56, Rubella igM 0.41, Cytomegalovirus igG 9.48, Cytomegalovirus igA 0.45, Cytomegalovirus igM 0.30, Herpes simplex (1+2) IgG 8.41, Herpes Simplex (1+2) IgA 0.52, Herpes Simplex (1+2) igM 0.39. Then my doctor advised me to take medicines like Valtoval 500 and Rovamycin forte. Recently on 23.04.2018 I did the same test which resulted toxoplasma igG 9.26, toxoplasma igA 0.45, toxoplasma igM 0.34, Rubella IgG 104.3, Rubella IgA 0.25 Rubella IgM 0.16, Cytomegalovirus igG 6.74, Cytomegalovirus igA 0.50, Cytomegalovirus igM 0.38, Herpes simplex (i) IgG 5.28, Herpes simplex (ii) IgG 0.53, Herpes simplex (i & ii) igA 0.58, Herpes simplex (i) IgM 0.42, Herpes simplex (ii) IgM 0.39. Is there any risk for future pregnancy? I am worried. Please suggest me what to do next.
M a 17 years old male. I have masturbated for four years. Now I have a tendency to sex feeling nd easily felt horny nd dn masturbate. Nw I have problem of easy ejaculation .only in 20-30 sec the sperm releases completely. I cnt feel the pleasure for this problem. Evn whn my gf though it its ejaculate. Pls say how to increase this tendency.
Hello sir/mam. I have GF and I want to do unprotected sex with her. Which Garbh nirodhak Goli is Best? Who doesn't have side effects and not harm for her body? Is it Safe to use?
I am 34 years. I have two kids still I want to enjoy my sex life but my husband is not allowing me to do sex that he is feeling I will get pregnant so what I have to do I like the position on top of my husband.
I have ejaculation problem. I think I start leaking semen and my penis ejaculates within 3 seconds and I have weak erections and sometimes my balls hang very low nd they are painful.
Hello, I'm 23 years old male, I have worries than I won't be having good sex with my future wife as when I masturbate I took from 45 secs to 3 mins but usually less than 1 minute to reach ejaculation and I think it's not satisfying to have a good sex, also my penis size when not erected is 4 cm or less and when erected is about 9~10, the round size when not erected is 8 cm and when erected is 11 cm and I think this is also not satisfying for a woman and that it will cause a problem, i'm so shy of this and I have lack of self confidence because I think my penis is very small.
While doing sex, I was trying to insert entire sick in the pussycat but it's not easily going inside. We are newly married couple. So could you please suggest any lotion which can help us to do sex in a better and satisfactory way?
When the male reproductive part accumulates fibrous scar tissue, it results in an erection that is curved and painful, which is known as Peyronie's Disease. While a man’s penis varies in size, a bend in erection doesn’t necessarily indicate any reason for worry. However, Peyronie's Disease causes an erection that is significantly bent and causes pain. This condition can hinder sex life as the erection does not last for an adequate amount of time. It can also result in distress and anxiety. For few percentages of men, the Peyronie's Disease can disappear without having to do anything, for others it requires medical assistance to get a permanent cure.
What are the symptoms of Peyronie's Disease?
The symptoms and signs of this disease can build up gradually or might suddenly appear in an individual. Some of the common symptoms are as follows:
- Scar tissue: As a result of the accumulation of the scar tissue, a lump or hard tissue can be felt under the skin
- Penis size: Penis can become shorter when a person is facing from this disease
- Erection problems: The erection might not last as long as it should
- Penis bent: The penis might bend significantly at an angle
- Pain: There could be a significant pain while erection. As days go by, the pain becomes worse.
Causes of Peyronie's disease?
While the exact cause of Peyronie's disease is not known, researchers indicate a variety of factors for this condition:
- A repeated penis injury from athletic activity, accident, trauma and damage resulting from sex
- If in the process of healing, the scar tissue forms a lump
- The improper functioning of corpus cavernosum
- In few cases, this disease can occur normally without the involvement of any accident or injury
What are the risk factors?
There could be various factors that put a person at risk of facing this disease:
- Heredity: If someone in the immediate family is facing this disease, it puts a person at increased risk of facing Peyronie's disease due to heredity.
- Age: With age, the risk potential of this disease increases since the tissue tends to become softer.
- Disorder of the connective tissue: People suffering from connective tissue disorder are at a higher risk of getting this disease. It is often observed that a person who has been diagnosed with Peyronie's Disease often suffers from a connective tissue disorder known as Dupuytren's contracture.
Diagnosis and treatment:
A physical exam gives a doctor possible indication about the disease. The patient may be asked to bring the photographs of the penis in erect condition to get an idea about the curvature degree and scar tissue location. He might also prescribe an ultrasonography. The medication depends on the stage of diagnosis. In the early stage, a doctor might recommend a wait and watch approach. He might also prescribe medication to minimize the pain and remove the scar tissue. If medication fails one might have to go undergo a surgery to get a permanent cure.