Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Zeeshan Healthcare & Diagnostics CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mohammad Imran Qureshi to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Thyroid disease is becoming a major health issue. 20 million Indian have some form of thyroid disease. We need to raise awareness and help others get to the root of their health issues so we can turn this trend around!Here are some of the steps and resources I used to help me while I worked to heal thyroid disease. If the list is overwhelming, think about finding just one change or resource each week. After about 6 months, you’ll have made a wealth of changes and will hopefully be on your way to better health.
Symptoms of Thyroid:
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Dry Skin
- Hoarse Voice
- Intolerance to cold
- Mood Swings
- Heavy Menstrual flow
Find the some tips to cure thyroid at your own:
- Make sure you have enough Vitamin D as vitamin D linked with autoimmune diseases and reduce your stress in your life is very important to cure thyroid.
- Eat pastured, grass-fed gelatin, organic animal food, Foods derived from animals raised 100% on pasture (and wild animals) are anti-inflammatory. it has also been shown to benefit the digestive tract, immune system, heart, liver, muscles, and skin.
- Eat saturated fats at every meal – I could go on for days about the many benefits of saturated fats from the right sources: organic butter, coconut oil, ghee, lard, tallow, etc. In a nutshell, they help reduce inflammation and nourish the body. Here’s a fantastic resource with dozens of peer-reviewed studies demonstrating the health benefits of saturated fats.
- Anytime you take a prescription drug, over-the-counter drug or get a vaccine, read the insert and know the ingredients you’re putting into your body – You might find gluten, egg, soy, bovine cells, pig cells, human cells, heavy metals, etc. used in these products. Depending on your condition, you might consider other alternatives.
Use healthy cookware and bakeware, Reduce your caffeine consumption, Eat unprocessed sea salt , Remove all sugar from your diet,Make sure you’re getting enough carbohydrates,Check Your Adrenals (Thyroid Test).
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) occur when bacteria is introduced into the urinary tract. The most common symptoms associated with a urinary tract infection are a frequent urge to urinate and burning upon urination. Conventional treatment for UTIs is prescription antibiotics. Women are much more susceptible to UTIs because they have shorter urethras than men do, meaning there is less distance for the bacteria to travel to reach the urinary tract. Although there is no certain way to prevent a UTI, preventive methods can decrease your chances of developing a urinary tract infection.
There are many ways to prevent UTI but most important and easiest are below :
- Drink at least 6 - 8-oz. glasses of water, clear fluids or juices a day to increase urination. Increased urination helps to keep the bladder flushed, which reduces bacteria growth in the urinary tract.
- When you take a shower or bath, dry your genital area from front to back. Rinse thoroughly and dry by patting or by blotting with the towel from front to back.
- If you have to urinate, don’t wait too long. Ideally, you should empty your bladder every four hours during the day. But if you drink plenty of fluids, you may need to urinate more frequently.
Minimize your salt taste approx use less than 5gm per day.
You will be keep away from Heart disease, Heart Attacks, Strocks and Convulsions. Pregnant women can be prevent your infants from Neonates and epilepsy.
Allah blessed to All