Doctor in Evolve Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Submit a review for Evolve Cosmetic Surgery ClinicYour feedback matters!
Body Shape You Always Wanted
Fat or slender, all men and women are prone to pockets of fat that won’t budge with any amount of diet or exercise. These areas of localized adiposity or contained accumulations of diet and exercise-resistant fat, show the first signs of weight gain and are also the last parts to be slimmed down after Weight Loss.
Liposuction has been one of the most popular, ground-breaking and top performed cosmetic procedures for years now. It has become a panacea for patients who are close to their ideal body weight and are looking to get rid of resistant fat deposits with the purpose of sculpting the body into a beautifully proportionate shape. It safely, effectively, and permanently reduces fat and refines the body contour.
The best liposuction candidates will have:
- Localized excess fat of the anterior abdomen, flanks, hips, outer thighs, inner thighs, male/female breast, double chin, knee calves, buffalo humps
- Good skin elasticity in the region of fat excess
- Worked at diet, cardio and strength training
- Body weight within 10-20% of ideal
Liposuction enjoys a privileged place in body contouring procedures for the wonderful results it assures. Some of them are:
- The beginning of body shaping
- Removal of localized fat deposits and stubborn fat
- Quick procedure, often completed in less than an hour
- Local anesthesia is used for smaller areas
- Highly effective body contouring is achieved
The areas normally treated are:
Tummy, Love Handles, Hips, Outer Thighs, Inner Thighs, Back Arms, Male/Female Breast, Double Chin, Knee Calves, Buffalo Hump.
The liposuction procedure is generally performed using tiny access sites. Small liposuction cannulas (thin, hollow tubes with small openings at the tip) are passed through these access sites, removing excess fat preferentially from the deeper fatty planes. The resultant incisions are usually so small they heal themselves, frequently, without the use of sutures, and with minimal scarring, if at all.