Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Mitral Valve Replacement
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICDS)
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
Sir, my dad is facing high blood pressure, diabetes and paralysis (faced in 2014, about 70-75% recovered) For diabetes having around 200 after fasting, using Glyciphage G2 tablet twice daily before breakfast and dinner For paralysis, ceruvin af 75*150 after lunch For blood pressure having around 140-80, using Cinod T twice daily after breakfast and dinner (half tablet) Is this proper treatment? Age: 55 yrs Height: 5.5" Weight: 84 kgs 75*150 after lunch For blood pressure having around 140-80, using Cinod T twice daily after breakfast and dinner (half tablet) Is this proper treatment? Age: 55 yrs Height: 5.5" Weight: 84 kgs.
Hi I decreased my intake of sugar and salt, due to that fact I feel dizzy sometimes why this happens is it lower the blood pressure or something else?
Hello doctors, I am 3o year male. From last night. I feel some pain when I pass chest bone right side. please tell me what is the reason please suggest me what should I do.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having.