Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjiv VedparkashYour feedback matters!
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
- Berberis Aquifolium: If you want a clear complexion, then Berberis Aquifolium would be great for you. Dark skin and scarring caused by acne is best cured with this homeopathic remedy.
- Sulphur: Sulphur clears up dirty and dull skin. When the skin is unhealthy, dry, dull and scaly, then Sulphur is prescribed. It nourishes the skin and makes it glow.
- Psorinum: If you have dark, oily or greasy complexion, Psorinum can clear your skin. Pimples show up when sebaceous glands get extremely active. Psorinum will clear pimples, brighten the skin and manages the oiliness. Psorinum cleans the pores as well.
- Bovista: If your skin has been damaged badly with incessant use of makeup and other cosmetic products, then Bovista is the best solution for you. Using makeup products day in and day out causes pimples, dark complexion, so on. Bovista can clear skin up considerably and bring a bright glow to your face.
- Sepia: Discolouration of the skin from Chloasma (tanning of complexion) is best treated with Sepia. Chloasma usually occurs to pregnant women or women with hormonal and menstrual problems. Liver disease can also lead to Chloasma. Sepia works wonders in removing brown spots.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These remedies clear the facial scars that are caused by pimples. Silicea works best if the pimples are filled with pus. If hard pressed, pimples have caused discolouration and facial scarring. Kali Bromatum is beneficial in such a case. It helps the skin to revive its natural clarity.
- Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus: These remedies are used mostly to treat skin that is freckled. Freckles form when there is prolonged exposure to the sun. These medicines help remove the pigmentation and clear the skin.
Helo sr/ mam my self Basavaraj Ms. nd I am 25 year old. Here I need some of the info regarding acne scar nd fairer skin tone .soo plzz I need good effective treatment for my acne scar nd tightening of skin.
Does drinking two glasses of milk in a day help healing skin problems like dullness and dark complexion.
Hi doctor. My question is that. Can I consume 3 almond and 4 strands of saffron with a cup of double toned milk everyday for glowing skin. Will it be cause of weight gain? Cause I don't want to gain weight. Please tell me.
I’m interested in the Tattoo Removal Procedure Want to know the price for tattoo removal and need to know how many days it wil take time for this process.
Hello sir I am 27 year old medical student From last 4 days I have constant pain in my anal area. It's very irritating and nonstop. Just one day before of this, I got fever with chills and continued for last 4 days which comes only in evening and get easily suppressed with simple paracetamol tablet. First I thought it is hemorrhoids but there is no bleeding or some outpouching neither something else on which I feel it like haemorrhoids The anal is very tensed and it's even paining on resting state as well Just last evening I used Hedensa cream used for piles having topical anaesthetic and some other contents But not much sign of relief I noticed that the pain subsides with paracetamol tablets. Please help 7.
Almost every person salivates over desserts and sweets. One does not need a special occasion to get their sweet tooth going. While the lip smacking sugary delight might impress the taste buds, it is sure to affect the health in a big way. If you thought that sugar was only bad for your waistline and general health, then you need to know that it is equally harmful for your skin. In fact, it can lead to serious dermatological conditions.
Harmful effects of sugar on the skin
A lot of what we eat reflects on our body externally. A number of internal changes can influence the external appearance of the body. Excessive intake of carbohydrates, starch and sugar can have an adverse effect on the skin. It can also accelerate the ageing process. But what triggers these complications needs to be understood and discussed in detail.
Carbohydrates can be simple or complex. Simple carbohydrates (cake, bread; to name a few) break down and convert to glucose rapidly. Increased glucose level implies increased insulin level, and causes inflammation, which affects the whole body. The enzymes produced during inflammation breaks down important proteins, namely elastin and collagen, leading to wrinkles and saggy skin.
Acne problems mainly arise from Glycation (the process through which digested sugar attaches permanently to the collagen). Glycation plays a significant role in accelerating the ageing process.
Complex carbohydrates, on the other hand, is good for health. When ingested, complex carbohydrates break down at a much slower rate. As a result, there is no abnormal increase in the insulin level.
Corrective measures to check the harmful effects of sugar on the skin:
With a little care and preventive measures, the deleterious effects of sugar on the skin can be minimised.
- Supplement your diet with foods rich in antioxidants. Lean proteins, fibrous foods and diets rich in good fats are highly recommended. Include beans and nuts that have low glycemic value in your diet. Drink plenty of water.
- Food items containing high amount of saturated fats (cheese, ice creams, fried foods; to name a few), and with high glycemic value should be strictly avoided.
- Do not compromise with your sleep. A sound sleep and a stress-free life is the mantra to a glowing and youthful skin.
- Practice meditation and yoga diligently. The rewarding and positive outcomes will leave you in awe.
- Do not skip your meals or indulge in overeating. Have small servings at regular intervals.