Doctor in Dr. Roy Allergy & Asthma Clinic
Submit a review for Dr. Roy Allergy & Asthma ClinicYour feedback matters!
DR sitesh cured my long pending illness of migraine. I had tried everything from homeopathy to ayurvedic. Nothing worked to treat from the root cause. Dr Sitesh treated my migraine from the root cause and now I no longer have to take any allopathy medicine. I was treated without any side effects.
A patient’s testimonial is less of a recognition of a doctor’s professional expertise, and more of a recommendation of a doctor’s ability to listen, care and heal. I can vouch for the fact that his abilities are unmatched. Thanks doctor.
Very well experienced and passionate about his work and patients. Deploys a unique approach by blending natural medicines with allopathy. Well experienced therefore accurate diagnosis of ailments and the underlying reasons
I USED to have really bad allergies to pollens & dust mites and after a year of treatments from Dr. Roy, I am now medicine free!!! He not only prescribed the right medicines but also suggested some important diet and lifestyle changes that have helped me tremendously. I still continue my new diet and lifestyle and have found that I am not falling sick as much as I used to. Ever since I got to know Dr. Roy I have never forgotten what the hospital looks like. He has an outstanding team that work 24/7 to keep their patients healthy and make sure they do not have any inconvenience. I am much healthier now. Cannot emphasize enough how happy I am with Dr. Roy’s services and all his staff.
I was suffering from skin allergy for almost 10 years. Had been on medication for 2 years, popping a medicine everyday. Then someone recommended Dr. Sitesh Roy. Firstly he patiently gave a ear to everything I had to say. Took a detailed history and after all examinations recommended treatment which would get me out of the allergy from the root cause. Today with a sigh a relief I can say Im off it completely with no side effects. It means a lot to me and yes he is now my overall health doctor. Thank you doctor
He question us symptoms and listen carefully about everything we replied and recommend us best Medicean that work well for us . He is very kind and he is not urge to get next patient, he takes good time to listen and analyse our problems for correct diagnosis . I give him 10 out of 10, best ever. My father was also please with attention given to his current symptoms and also to his medical history and reports. He was treated by Dr. Roy with respectfully and kindly that every old person wants from his doctor.
Capt. P C Roy
I would rate Dr. Siesh Roy as best in business. Infact I was suffering from asthama and allergy for the last 12 years so and had consulted numerous doctors but what they prescribed gave me relief temporarily.Then some body recommended his name and belief me Dr. Roy gave me second life. Now I am much better and my quality of life has improved a lot. I can breathe freely, my constant running nose is dry and leading a very good and healthysecond Innings life. THANK YOU DR. SITESH..GOD BLESS YOU.
First doctor who listened to me and was able to make me feel well for the first time in many years.. He is not like most other doctors and does not just write a prescription and send you off. He truly cares about his patients’ well being and his primary goal is always to make them feel better quickly and naturally as far as possible. He takes time to understand the root cause of the problem and then offers treatment options. I tell EVERYONE who has asthma that Dr. Roy is the best.
Hi. A stray dog scratch me on my leg 10 day before. There is not a bleeding from scratch. Is there I need vaccination? Please help me.
My mom is feeling giddiness, blurred vision and loss of words for few minutes and she felt it twice today. Can I get to know what may be the reason. She has asthma and was diagnosed for breast cancer around 2 months back. Please suggest the reason for these symptoms.
Is there permanent cure for bronchospasm. Or it is a life time disease just like asthma needing inhaler?
My child is having bronchospasm .only asthma patient have bronchospasm or any one can have bronchospasm? Asthma or bronchospasm both are same?
Hello Doctor, my 4 years little girl child suffering from blood allergy, and she is strictly avoided Egg, soybeans,wheat, cow milk. As she is suffering from 10 months, from that time till she is not taking those items, but still she is suffering from the itching, on her body like brown colours spots, as she is having Immunoglobulin E (Ig E) 194.8, she is taking Primosa capsule, Allegra syrup. actually till how many years she has to take those? Why she is getting again those itching ,when we are taking more care before purchasing any thing also?
I am 36 years old with my left inside nose tilted due to enlarged bone since my childhood. Though the growth is constant now but I feel problem taking complete breath and suffer from mild asthma also. Please suggest should I go for surgery or medicines are there to correct it completely.
I am suffering from asthma allergic rhinitis and nose blocked problems I am using montek lc and doxyphilline tablets for 2 months is there permanent solutions in homeopathy I have also anxiety neurosis.
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!