Doctor in Dr.Ravi Bangadkar Nursing Home
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr.Ravi Bangadkar Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
When it comes to collecting sex benefits of eating chocolates there are many benefits that are involved. If you really want to have a steamy and enjoyable night then eat dark chocolate and enjoy the session with your beloved. The real benefit of eating chocolate is that it helps in achieving proper arousal, desire and satisfaction.
There are many researches that have been done in this regard and as per research done by Italian scientists, women who eat one chocolate bar everyday had a great increase in their libidos and their overall sexual experience increased to a great level. Here is some of amazing sex benefits of eating chocolates.
1) Presence Of Special Elements In Chocolates Boosts Up The Sexual Desire
The best part about eating chocolate is that it has got a special and unique stuff called as PEA also called as phenyl ethylamine. This stuff helps in releasing of endorphins which are good mood-altering agents. As a result the entire body and mind becomes more active and there is a sudden burst of energy inside the body leading to increase in the sexual desire.
It also helps in making us feel lighter as well as happy and when you are relaxed and happy the sexual experience becomes a great experience.
2) How About Playing With The Chocolates That You Are Going To Eat
Studies have indicated that playing with chocolates bars and candies during the foreplay increases the chances of having great orgasms. This applies to both female as well as males. In fact there are many games also that are available such as the famous strip chocolate checkers.
As soon as the partner wins the moves the other partner also starts to remove his or her clothes resulting into a pleasurable moment.
3) You Can Also Rub Chocolate On Each Other
This is one of the most tried and tested methods of indulging into a hot sex session. All you need to do is to apply chocolate on each other’s body and then start licking it one by one. Immerse yourself into a hot sex session as you complete the process. The whole experience is truly memorable and leaves you with complete satisfaction in the end.
You will definitely remember this moment for your lifetime. Studies have also proved that when you apply the chocolate on the skin the skin gets immediate boost and also cheer ups the mood.
4) Dark Chocolate Has Got Many Psychoactive Properties
Studies have also proved that dark chocolate has got many psychoactive properties. Dark chocolate consists of a special substance called as anandamide and this substance activate the portion of the brain that is good for doing sex. Hence to have a sensually leasing experience you must eat dark chocolate.
All your feelings and euphoria gets a strong boost as soon as you eat chocolate and the excitement level reaches to an amazing new height during sex.
5) Chocolate also helps in increasing the sugar levels and hence the metabolism gets a strong boost
Another best part about eating chocolate for sexual arousal is that it helps in increasing the sugar levels inside the body and the metabolism also gets a strong boost.
Those people who are facing issues of a premature ejaculation must eat dark chocolates so that they can stay longer in the race and the female partner enjoys the sex session to the ultimate level of orgasm.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food.