Doctor in Dr. Chetan Shah's Clinic
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan Shah's ClinicYour feedback matters!
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having.
I am patient of high BP and taking telminorm 80 in morning and amlosafe 5 mg in evening. But this time of year I get low bp reading 104-65 which baffles me why? For uric acid I was taking febuzat40 for 2 months which lowered it to 1.94 from 7.9 but my creatinine is slightly raised to 1.31. Does it have correlation with uric acid please guide. All other reports are normal.
Hello doctor. Sir my father is suffering from heart disease. Pls suggest some food or dishes which are good for heart patient. For healthy lifestyle.
M 18 years old and my heartbeat is almost 100 instead of 70-80. Why?i know I am fatty and this heart rate is not well. What to do now?
Which digital bp monitor to buy for home use. Please suggest the brand name and if possible model number. Thank you.
Sir ek mai ghr vapis aa rha th paidal. To rasty mein mre (Heart pain) dil ke pass muje ek bahut jor ka dard hua .hamare yaha par use kana aan khte hai bde bujurg or khte hai ki ye vse hi ho jata hai. But sir mai pni life ko lekar thoda cintit hu. Kyuki ye drd muje kyi bar ho chuka hai .mai to sir koi bhi fast food nhi khata .only ghr ki roti bus. But sir fir bhi muje dil ke pass vali jgh par ek dum se drd ho jata hai. Muje 3 -4 bar is drd se samna krna pda hai. To sir aap please muje is dil ke pass hone vale drd ke bare mein btayie ki kyu muje ek dum se drd ho gya .kyuki sir jab muje drd hota hai to mai chl bhi nhi pata or na hi apne hath pair hila pata hu .mi s is drd ke karan bilkul sarir kam krna bnd kr deta hai. To sir please aap muje is drd se bizat dilvayie .jisse muje isse chutkara mil jay.
I am 60 year old having high blood pressure for last 5 years. Taking medicines pinohm H 40. Now I was detected diabetes. Hb1c is 8.5 And fasting 175 and pp is 230. Dr. advised to take glynase mf 5 mg/500 mg. Is it proper? please advise.
1) High Dietary Salt/Sodium intake - >5gms salt/>2.3 gms of salt per day increases the risk of developing BP at early age.
2) Smoking or consuming tobacco products like khaini etc (even occasional consumption can be harmful).
4) Lack of exercise and physical activity - Daily 30-40 mins of exercise or brisk walking is absolutely essential to remain healthy and avoid BP and heart problems.
5) High Cholesterol can lead to blockages in arteries of various organs, which in-turn leads to high BP. Hence getting cholesterol checked annually can help in diagnosing it timely.