Doctor in Diabetic Foot Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Diabetic Foot ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic for the last 10 years I am taking glimy pride 1 mg metformin 500 voglivos .2 mg my sugar level is nearly 150 after meals and nearly 110 fasting which fruits are good for me.
Men with diabetes often have reduced testosterone levels, which can affect their sex drive. However, the main sexual health problem affecting men who have diabetes is an inability to achieve and, or, maintain an erection. However, diabetes damages the blood vessels, which can affect blood flow to the penis.
Most couples look forward towards completing their family with a child. However, getting pregnant isn’t easy for everyone. The inability to conceive a child despite having unprotected sexual intercourse for a year is termed as infertility. Infertility can be caused due to issues related to both man and woman's health.
Reasons behind infertility in women
- Ovulation disorders: Many women suffer from hormonal disorders such as PCOD which prevents the formation of egg by the ovaries as per the monthly cycle. If the ovaries do not release eggs at the right time, sperm cells will have nothing to fertilize. Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism are two other common hormonal disorders that can affect ovulation. In addition to this, your ovulation cycle can get adversely affected by eating disorders, exercising too much or an injury.
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage: The ovaries are connected to the uterus through fallopian tubes. Once an egg is released by the ovaries it must pass through these tubes to reach the uterus where it can be fertilized. In some cases, a woman may have a damaged fallopian tube as a result of pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis or any other problem. In such cases, the inflammation and scarring can restrict the egg’s movement and keep it from being fertilized.
- Poor egg quality: It is important that the health of the egg must also be considered as a poor quality egg can cause complications at a later stage during the pregnancy. There are a number of factors that can affect the quality of an egg being released. Some of the most important factors are age of the woman, stress level and overall physical health.
- Poor sperm quality: To penetrate the egg and fertilize it sperm cells must be the right shape and be agile. Thus sperm health includes the shape of sperm cells, sperm motility and tail whip. The quantity of sperm cells produced also plays a large role in determining a couple’s fertility. Low sperm count and poor quality sperm could be the result of prolonged exposure to electromagnetic frequencies, smoking, poor diet and alcohol consumption.
- Blocked Vas Deferens: The Vas Deferens is the tube through which sperm travel from the testicles to the penis. A blockage in this tube will restrict the amount of sperm being ejaculated and can cause infertility. This blockage may be caused by scarring as a result of an STD or varicocele.
I am having thyroid (tsh) issue. I have been taking thyronorm tablet (100 mg) when my tsh was 0.5, which was october 2018. Again now I have undergone tsh test and now tsh value is 0.6 (ref: 0.34 to 4.20). Also, now a days my skin is becoming dry I thought that this is due to thyroid issue. Fyi, my current ft4 is 1.08 (ref :0.58 to 1.64), and ft3 is 0.90 (ref: 0.87 to 1.78). Gender: female, age :36, non pregnant. Please suggest dosage of thyronorm table when tsh value is 0.6.
She is diabetic. She can't do her morning walk due to knee pain. For that I have consulted with an orthopedic doctor. She is taking medicines. She gains weight. Now what I notice I see her both legs swelling. She feels pain. Whom to consult. Which doctor.
Hello Sir, Whether thyroxine is to be taken long life in hypothyroidism. Since I am taking 100 mg tablet for the last 15 years.
Hi I am having diabetes taking one glycomet 850 sr daily, I have pain from one month in my left hand near the elbow, yesterday I have done test results are. hba1c is 5.4 vitamin d is 43 vitamin b is 166. Please have You suggestions.
I am 69 years old. I am a diabetic but maintaining well. Latest reading on 18/02/2019 fasting 101 and pp 161. I am taking vogli trio .3 mg twice daily also taking olmat 20 mg for bp. Bp is always normal. I have chronic knee pain for both legs, cervical spondylosis, low back pain which is severe during morning. I am having shoulder pain left side with difficulty to raise hand sideways and back. Sometime it is paining while wearing tops and at the time of removing.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.