Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dhanwantri ClinicYour feedback matters!
Festive season is a time of fun, beauty and indulgence. There is always an excitement when Diwali is around the corner. It is all about fun, mingling with your family and friends, and eating sweets and snacks. But during this mood of elation and celebration, one forgets that what goes inside also shows up externally. There are the endless parties for which you would dress up and style. So there will be the blow drying, ironing, styling, make-up, late nights, and to top it all, the alcohol and cigarettes. This, coupled with the excess smoke and pollution affects the skin and hair to a large extent.
Here are few tips on how can you keep your skin glowing and hair healthy during the festive season. To start with, let me explain what damages your skin and hair and how.
- Sugar – Sugar suppresses the activity of our white blood cells and thus makes us more susceptible to infections. It also worsens allergies and causes damage because of the breaking down of good proteins, leading to the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGE). AGE makes the proteins in the collagen and hair stiff and hard; thus speeding up the process of skin ageing and making the hair brittle. One of the main reasons for wrinkles, deep lines, and sagging skin is AGE. So gorging high sugar foods during festivals can lead to fine lines and excessive dryness. So please be mindful of what you are eating during this time.
- Smoke – Smoke and pollution damage hair and skin. It makes the skin dry and scalp irritated or even itchy. Too much exposure can lead to boils/ folliculitis, skin rash, and acne exacerbation. To prevent this, you should wash your hair and body thoroughly the day after the festival to counteract the damage caused by smoke and ash.
- Excessive make-up and styling – You need to dress up and look pretty on festival days. This means excessive make-up and hair styling products, blow drying, and ironing. Not all this is harmful, but what worsens the situation is when you ignore or forget to remove them all off after the party is over. Always remember to follow your night-time skincare regime and cleanse your hair of all the styling products.
- Alcohol and cigarettes – These worsen the condition of your hair and skin. Alcohol makes the skin flushed and dehydrated with broken capillaries. And cigarettes compromise the blood supply to your skin. So cut down on cigarettes and alcohol as much as possible.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Be on a healthy diet always, especially a month before the festivals start.
- Avoid too many sweets.
- Drink plenty of fluids like water, coconut water, and buttermilk.
- Try to cut down on your alcohol intake and cigarettes.
- Apply an anti-oxidant cream which contains vitamin A, C, E or Q10 during the day, underneath your sunscreen.
- Remove every trace of make-up and apply a good nourishing night cream.
- Start oiling your hair with light oils like the ones which are coconut-based.
- Do not use mousse on hair. If you do, then wash it off at night or the next morning.
- Blow drying with low heat is better than ironing. Ironing can lead to hair breakage.
- Avoid harsh surface chemical treatments during the Diwali month – be it for skin or hair.
- Include some cardio exercises in your daily routine.
So, follow these simple steps to look gorgeous and feel gorgeous during this festive season!
Sir galti say maine dexona or prectine k 1- 1.5 ptta khaya tha kreb 10 saal phle kya ye abhi b problem kr skta hai. Sir please tell me bdi tnsn may hu.
I am suffering from ed problem, I am married at 14/9/17 my sex life its good and my wife period date is this month 10 she period today, why 7 days gap we family think she is pregnant, why my wife is not pregnant, my erectile dysfunction is problem for her pregnant pls tell me my problem and solve me.
I am 46 year old male person facing continues dry cough problem in last 15 days. Coup syrup Zeet I have taken no effect on it. Please suggest.
After many tests doctor diagnosed functional dyspepsia and he also told that this disease has no cure and he prescribed medicines 1-colospa 135 2- dimol 40 but after taking those medicine my stool becomes hard and as I have a tendency of anal fissures or anal ulcers occurring if my stool get little hard that occurs after passing dry stool and I stop taking medicine but my problem is going on. My symptoms are- frequent air belching comes both empty stomach and full stomach and after drinking water belching must. 10-15 times flatulence pass in a day. Little burning and hot sensation continue for all time after first meal of the day though endoscopy report shows nothing found. So how I can live in this situation? I am very very anxious both of my diseases 1- functional dyspepsia and if stool becomes little dry then fissures or anal ulcers occurring tendency.
I am having UTI for last 6 months. I am having burning sensation as well as frequent urination everyday. Taking medicine but not working. How should I get permanent cure Acidity problem.
Hi, Is there any medicine to instantly break this thick big piece of hard stool.Please suggest me something.
I tasted my blood at your lAB. THE SUGAR IS 240. I USE TO TAKE TEA WITH SUGAR ATLEST 6 TO 7 TIMES PER DAY. NOW I HAVE COMPLETELY STOPPED TAKING TEA. DO I HAVE TO STILL TAKE ANY MEDICINES FOR DIABETICS.
My mother is suffering from cold from last 1 week. Medicines also taken but relief for Little time and again started. W which tablet is best for cold relief?
Am 31 years old and have been married for 3 years now. Since the age of 14 I have been masturbating and due to which my penis size has become small and I cum very soon during intercourse. I want to increase the size of my penis and also want to enjoy sex for longer duration.
I am suffering from fever past 3 days. I thought it get recovered automatically. I took medicine too but unfortunately it is not improving. Please help me what to do in this case. Shall I visit a doctor or leave?
I am 14 year old student ,suffering with neck pain since 3 years, I do neck exercises and some yoga asanas daily but I get only temporary relief after these.In a days 3 to 4 hours I use smartphone / t.v or computer ,and most of the remaining time I study or read books. PLEASE GIVE ME AN SOLUTION FOR PERMANENT RELIEF OF NECK PAIN.
What is the treatment of hashimoto thyroiditis. I am taking thyronorm 50 mg. My TSH is 14. How can I cure hormonal imbalance.
I am a diabetic retinopathy and diabetic nephropathy patient. My eGFR is 60. I am taking nefrosave (taurine and acetylcysteine) and Ketoadd (alpha ketoanalogue) tablets. For diabetic GlixMR30 twice daily and dynaglipt (teneligliptin) tab OD. What precaution to be taken to reduce eGFR. Sr Creatinine is 1.4. Na, K,Ph, Uric acid etc. Under control.
Hi doctor, Last year I have visited to aboard around july 2016, I had an exposure with a girl in the bar. I have tested my hiv status through elisa September 2017 found negative with 0.11 value. Does this mean I am conclusive hiv negative? I bit anxious now days also I have a ear pain, is this the symptoms related to hiv.
- We'll say it: Strawberries are sexy. Here's why. Good circulation is thought to be crucial for sexual functioning in both men and women, and strawberries are rich in antioxidants that benefit your heart and arteries.
- What's more, they're rich in vitamin C, which along with antioxidants, has been linked to higher sperm counts in men. Try dipping the berries in dark chocolate, which contains that may activate the libido.
- These super fruits are rich in vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties, potassium, and vitamin B6, which may prevent or delay heart disease and promote better blood flow.
- They're also a good source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Anything that helps your heart and circulation can also be critical for a healthy sex life. Men with heart disease are twice as likely to have erectile dysfunction because both conditions can result from artery damage.