Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Difficulty Of Learning
Diabetes In Children Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.
Type 2 diabetes is a form of diabetes in which the body does not use insulin properly and develops resistance to insulin.
A patient with type 2 diabetes must make several changes to his/her regular diet and food patterns. The aim is to manage the blood-sugar level of the body. Hence, a type 2 diabetes patients should follow a regular diet, which comprises of:
All types of foods from different food groups.
Lessened and limited intake of carbohydrates.
Here is a list of food items you should include in your diet in case you have type 2 diabetes.
Vegetables: You must have fresh or frozen vegetables and avoid using sauces, dips, fats or salts. Intake non-starchy vegetables like cucumber, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce and vegetables, which are dark green or yellow in color. Also have starchy vegetables such as corn, green peas, beans, carrots and yams. Avoid potatoes as they are pure starch.
Fresh Fruits: You should include fresh fruits in your regular diet. Have apples, bananas, berries, papaya, cherries, grapes, melons, oranges, peaches, pineapples and raisins. Have whole fruits regularly, which do not contain added chemical sweeteners.
Grains: Include grains in your diet and consume whole grains more. Whole grains are not processed and consist of the whole-grain kernel. Grains contain starch, which is a source of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are bad for blood sugar. Hence, whole grains, which are rich in fiber are recommended. Fiber controls the blood-sugar level from shooting up. Fiber should be included in the form of bran of oat and wheat.
Proteins: Coming to protein food items, you should consume fish and poultry items often. Always remove the skin from chicken or turkey properly before cooking. Buy lean meat and trim all the fat from meat. Avoid frying and use methods such as baking, roasting, grilling or boiling. Also use healthy oils for frying purpose.
Dairy Products: In case of type 2 diabetes, always use dairy products, which are low in fat. Do not add sugar to milk, curd or yoghurt as they contain natural sugar. Do not consume more than three cups of milk a day.
Oils and Fats: Cut down the intake of excessive oily and fatty foods. Avoid food items that contain high saturated fats such as bacon, hams, sausages and butter. Consume food with polyunsaturated or monounsaturated fats. Oil raises blood-sugar level and is high in calorie and should be used in lesser amounts.
A type 2 diabetes patient needs to undergo several changes in his/her diet to keep a check on the rising blood sugar levels and for living as healthy as possible.
Jock itch can be defined as a fungal infection affecting the skin, especially around the inner thighs, genitals, buttocks or the groin region. Also called ‘tinea cruris’, this condition triggers irritation that results from the ring-shaped red rashes that primarily affect the warm and moist regions of one’s body. This condition majorly affects people who sweat excessively, such as athletes or even people who are over-weight. Although it is often bothersome and uncomfortable, jock itch doesn’t bring about severe complications for the affected individual. Jock itch can easily be cured by keeping the groin region dry and applying topical anti-fungal medications.
The main symptoms of Jym itch include itchy and painful rashes in the buttock, inner thigh or the groin region. The rash is usually tan, red or brown in color, slightly scaly and often formed at the edges.
Putting on damp, wet or unlaundered clothing, such as athletic supporter and very tight underwear or wearing them frequently.
Sharing towels that were used by a person suffering from the same condition.
Taking showers irregularly, especially after excessive sweating or exercising.
Living in hot and humid conditions.
Wearing tight clothing.
Immune system disorders.
Anti-fungal creams or lotions can help treat ringworm of the groin. Few examples are Miconazole, Econazole, Clotrimazole and Ketoconazole. These medications should be applied twice a day for about two to four weeks.
In case the eruptions start to ooze fluids or pus, antibiotics may be administered by the doctor.
Measures to prevent recurrence of tinea cruris include weight reduction (if obese), wearing less occlusive clothing, drying thoroughly after bathing, using topical antifungal powders, laundering contaminated clothing, and treating concomitant fungal infection of nail of feet, if present.
How to get rid of black spots caused by pimples by natural remedies. How to maintain clear and natural beauty.
Hi. Dr. Meri prblm h k meri wife mere bar bar bolne pr v suck ni krti h.jabki mujhe suck krwana psnd h suck k liye bolta hun to penis pr kiss kr deti h .pls help me.
How to remove unwanted hairs permanently? For a girl why hairs grow on areas of body other than usual areas like head underarms etc? For example on stomach, under chin and on breast. How to prevent such type of hair to grow and what is the permanent solution to remove these hairs other than laser therapy? Please help me with this, it's irritating being a girl.
After eating papaya my periods come earlier than date, so does it make harm to body if still I'll eat papaya daily?
Can vaginal infection could be occur by doing intercourse with full protection n can wash could be a reasons for infection.
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne.
Infertility is a condition wherein a woman does not get pregnant in spite of having unprotected intercourse over a period of a year or even more. An abnormal menstrual cycle that is either too short or too long, irregular or even scanty can be an indication of a lack of ovulation, which in turn, is another factor behind female infertility.
Ovulation disorders are characterized by either a lack of ovulation or irregular and infrequent ovulation. These are a major cause of infertility. This may be due to defects in the regulation of the reproductive hormones by the pituitary gland or the hypothalamus (brain center responsible for producing some of the most essential hormones required by the body). Malfunctioning of the ovary is another cause in itself. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, premature failure of the ovaries (a condition wherein a woman’s ovaries fail to function properly even before she is 40 years old), hypothalamic dysfunction (a dysfunction of the hypothalamus) and excessive production of prolactin (a hormone that stimulates milk production among women after childbirth) by the pituitary gland are some of the factors responsible for the occurrence of such a disorder.
Damaged fallopian tubes do not allow the sperms to fuse properly with the egg. They might also prevent the fertilized egg from entering into the uterus. This condition may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory diseases (a group of infections of the reproductive organs in women), an infection in the fallopian tubes or the uterus caused due to various Sexually Transmitted Diseases, any abdominal surgery or surgery of the pelvic region and pelvic tuberculosis.
Endometriosis, wherein the tissue that usually grows in the uterus, starts growing outside it, is another factor responsible for infertility.
Several cervical or uterine disorders, such as tumors, inflammation within the uterus, uterine abnormalities, a cervical narrowing or the inability of the cervix to produce mucous for the sperm to travel to the uterus, are likely to impact fertility by obstructing implantation or enhancing the chances of miscarriage.
Fertility drugs can be used to regulate and induce ovulation. But they carry with them certain risks and therefore you should consult your physician prior to consumption. Few examples of these drugs are Clomiphene Citrate, Gonadotropins, Metformin, Letrozole and Bromocriptine.
Surgical procedures can be recommended to correct reproductive abnormalities and restore fertility. A laparoscopic surgery or a tubal ligation reversal surgery (a surgery that unites one’s fallopian tubes again in order to enable the woman to have a baby) can be advised by the doctor.
- Reproductive assistance by Intrauterine insemination (a process that involves putting sperms inside a woman’s uterus in order to help her conceive) and Assisted reproductive technology (consisting of IVF and surrogacy).