Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Chandra Prabha Swamy Medical CenterYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have a habit of chewing tobacco, gutkha n smoking too. My internal mouth layers are damaged. So I can not eat normal food without drinking water simultaneously. Without water my mouth burns very much. Please suggest some cure or medicines. Thanks.
From recent months I have bleeding from my tooth gums which feel me very bad, so will you tell how I can overcome from this?
While flossing with a sewing thread I noticed mild bleeding in my lower gums today. I google it and it shows gingivitis. But I don't have any other symptom of gingivitis. No foul breath, no sore painful gums, no pus in gums. Can only mild bleeding by flossing can be gingivitis?
I am feeling tooth problem Some thing which r white in colour is deposited in side of teeth and I feel like a line. please suggest me medicine. Plz.
Today when I was flossing my teeth with thread my gums started bleeding, mild bleeding happened. Does it mean that my gums are weak? I don't have any gum pain, or other problem in my gums.
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
I want to know from a ortho dentist and gum specialist, that if a 18 to 20 year old child is gone through the braces and after an year during the procedure the gums starts swelling and increasing is part of procedure or is there any cure to be taken? Is there any chance to reduce the Gums by medicine? How risky and painful is gum surgery in this case? After Gum Surgery is it possible that the gums condition will solve for ever? The braces are still there and the ortho says its not possible for further treatment, Gum surgery is required and then he will again start the procedure.
I'm 24 year old girl. I brushes twice in a day but my teeth are yellowing day by day. I'm worried about it. How to get rid of this yellowing of teeth and how to get white teeth. Please help me to sort out this problem. Thank you!
Muje muh me khi se blood niklta hai. Kha se niklta hai wo pta nhi but muh me se hi niklta srir k andr se nhi aata but mouth me hi khi se aata h roz nhi aata 15 20 din me ek bar thoda sa aata hai.
I do brush every day and i'm also clean my tongue everyday. Then also my tongue has white coating and these led to bad breath .what is reason of this problem. Name some medicine to solve this problem.
I am 21 years old. I wanna decrease my height of teeth without plucking of any teeth. Is it possible?
Sir I have squamous cell papilloma on my tongue back. It confirmed by biopsy and my doctor suggested it is not worries. But it is painful I want to ask you any treatment available. Thanks sir.
Hello doctor oam cleaning my tongue and teeth clearly but why my mouth smell even after brushing of one hour please help.
Sir I am suffering from mouth ulcer very badly, doctor prescribed flovit, rinifol tablets along with betadine gargle and kenacort gel. But still having so much pain. Please suggest me.
Canker sores are also known as aphthous sores and are the most common type of mouth ulcers. They mostly occur on the inside of the lips or cheek and are mostly whitish or yellowish in color. The sores are mostly surrounded by inflamed, reddish soft tissue. Canker sores commonly appear between the age of 10 and 20 years. They mpe ay create a tingling sensation in the mouth that makes eating, talking or swallowing difficult. In some cases, canker sores may cause general malaise and headache.
Reasons behind canker sores
1. Any kind of viral infection
2. Unhygienic brushing habits, such as not cleaning the mouth often or well enough.
3. Hormonal fluctuations, especially during the menstrual cycle
4. Inadequate rest and sleep
5. Low immunity
7. Food allergy
8. Deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals
9. Some kind of mouth injury
10. Ill-fitted dental appliances such as braces or dentures.
11. Acidic or spicy food.
Types of canker sores and symptoms
Canker sores are mainly of two types
1. Simple canker sores: These may occur twice or thrice in a year and can heal without treatment within a span of 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Complex canker sores: These sores generally appear in the elderly, mostly in those who have a history of frequent sores. These may be accompanied by swelling of lymph nodes, very painful sores, high fever, headache, fatigue and general illness. Inflammation and infection of the ulcers may also occur if not diagnosed and treated on time.
Ways canker sores can be treated
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash to rinse the mouth
2. Antibiotic mouthwashes or oral pills
3. Corticosteroid ointments can be applied on the affected area to reduce the inflammation and promote rapid healing.
4. Drinking milk, consuming yoghurt or ice cream is known to provide relief.