Submit a review for Samadhan Health Studio - Ghatkopar ( E )Your feedback matters!
Sex is usually great at any time of the day - and has a large number of health benefits. However, there are certain things about morning sex that can prove to be more beneficial than others, especially in terms of oxytocin release, which increases trust between couples and has been known to strengthen the bond between them. Overall, it keeps you healthier - and happier. Here are some of the benefits associated with morning sex:
- Works as an early morning workout
Waking up to sex can often serve as a great option for a workout - and can even allow you to skip the gym. Research has shown that the number of calories burned during an hour of sexual activity is approximately close to the calories you will burn during a 30-minute jogging session - approximately 180 calories for women and 240 calories for men.
- Improves psychological health
Sex, if it is the first thing you do in the morning, can often prove to be more beneficial than most other options for keeping you happy and healthy throughout the day. It also allows your brain to function better throughout the day by relieving stress and anxiety. Furthermore, research has shown that the positive effects can often last to over seven days.
- Improves immune system functioning
People who have sex regularly, especially in the morning, have better functioning immune systems, as it can protect your body from viruses, diseases and germs.
- Increases intimacy levels between couples
Waking up to the loving touch of your partner boosts endorphin levels in the body, and often leads to increase in trust levels and intimacy between couples, helping relationships to last longer.
- Leads to better skin
The maxim about post-coital glow may not be as mythical as it seems. This is because, sex often leads to smoother and more glowing skin, and also helps boost confidence as a result of it.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to flout and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It unfortunately has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in effort to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet nothings: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
Hitting the beach, going for a hike, mowing the lawn - when summer comes, a guy can't help but spend a lot more time outside. That's what the season is for, after all. But along with all the positive aspects of the summer, there are negative ones as well. And for many men, a summer penis rash is among those irritants. Even when a guy is at the top of his penis health game, he may proudly thrust off his trunks to find penis skin that is red, flaky or otherwise unattractive.
With that in mind, let's look at some of the things a guy can do to help keep penis rash under control as he keeps enjoying the lazy hazy days of summer.
- Go for light colors and light fabrics. One of the primary causes of skin rashes in the summer is sweat from excess heat. This can be especially true of a penis rash, as the double whammy of underwear plus a pair of trousers can significantly up the heat quotient in the crotch. Wearing lightweight pants can help to keep the heat down, as can wearing lighter colors that don't absorb as much heat. Some guys may also consider leaving off the underwear to stay cooler; that's one option, but sometimes exposing sensitive penis skin to trouser fabric may cause its own irritation.
- Go loose. It also helps if the clothes a guy wears aren't quite so tight. Looser pants give a guy a chance to breathe, and keep his basement a little cooler.
- Get out of biker shorts quickly. Compression shorts are great for biking and other sports, but they really raise the heat level - so much so that in the summer they can actively encourage the development of folliculitis. Folliculitis is infected hair follicles which create red splotches that resemble a rash. So dispose of the shorts as soon as possible, and jump into a nice shower for added protection.
- Be careful of pool chlorine levels. Most public pools are maintained at an appropriate chlorine level, but many pools in an individual's backyard may not be. Too much chlorine can dry the skin out or cause an allergic reaction, both of which can translate into a penis rash in some men. Too little can allow bacteria or parasites to thrive, which can in turn also cause skin eruptions.
- Go to extremes. To keep sweat (and the resulting potential for rash) to a minimum, try to schedule outdoor summer activities at the beginning or end of the day. The heat will be less in the morning or evening than it would be in the middle of the day.
- Choose cleansers. Going to the beach or the pool often involves using the facility's shower afterward - which may include using their soap and shampoo. When possible, a guy should bring his own, which he hopefully already knows does not cause a penis rash. Harsh commercial cleansers and soaps such as might be in use in a group shower often create penis skin issues.
- Be wary of tanning all over. Nude sunbathing, whether at the beach or a tanning salon, exposes sensitive penis skin to the unfamiliar rays of the sun (or a reasonable facsimile). Burning is the obvious risk, but more limited exposure can also create dryness, which can become flaky and rashy in short order.
Summer doesn't have to mean a bout of penis rash, especially if a man just takes basic precautions. This includes regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Healthy penis skin is more resistant to rashing, so choose a crème that will provide a wide range of beneficial vitamins, including A, B5, C, D, and E. While a guy is at it, he should be sure the crème also includes L-arginine. This valuable amino acid helps bolster the process by which penis blood vessels can properly open to accommodate the increased blood flow essential to premium penis activity.
Am 24 years old I am not doing the sex more than 3 minutes and my partner not getting satisfaction during the sex can you help me make satisfaction to my partner please.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Today, there is no disease that cannot be cured. Be it related to any part of the body, medications and doctors can come to your rescue immediately. Similarly, low sex drive is also curable. It is a medical condition, caused due to various factors and can be treated under the proper guidance of a doctor. The condition is known as Inhibited Sexual Desire (ISD). A person suffering from ISD exhibits only one symptom: low sexual desire. A person suffering from ISD refuses to engage in sexual activities with anyone. It has been observed that they neither start nor respond to anyone’s sexual move or overtures. It is a common problem faced by the new age couples in the metro cities.
ISD can be of two different types: primary and secondary. If the patient has never developed sexual desire in his or her lifetime, the condition is primary. The secondary condition occurs when a person began a relationship with the opposite sex partner with normal drive but later gave up the interest towards sexual activities.
Sometimes, patients also develop situational ISD due to stress ad strains in a relationship. The patient may have sexual desire towards others and be disinterested with his or her partner. Whatever may be the condition, medical guidance by a trained and experienced doctor is a must. Here’s how your doctor can help you in gaining back your interest in sexual activities:
1. Counseling: A doctor can treat ISD by counseling. It has been found that many couples first need marriage counselling to improve their relationship first. The training will help couples in learning how to express their love and affection towards each other and respect each other’s emotions and feelings. The couples should also know how to vent their anger and resolve problems and differences in their conjugal life. The sexual counselling helps couple to learn how to carry out their sexual activities in an interesting manner. The doctor then may prescribe you (in case of males) some drugs to activate your sex life.
2. Hormone Therapy: A woman’s sex drive depends on the influence of sex hormones, especially estrogen. Doctor may give small doses of estrogen to the woman patient by prescribing vaginal cream or any skin patch to increase blood flow to her private part, increasing its sensitivity.
3. Lifestyle Changes: A doctor can help you by advising certain lifestyle changes that are adversely impacting your sex life. The doctor is able to find out the activities or events in your daily life—by interacting with you—that are responsible for sexual aversion.
Sir I am 18 years old and I have not masturbated till now. I am suffering from late puberty. If I start doing masturbation will it be helpful in curing late puberty. What is the right age for starting masturbation.
Well. I want ask you sir that is masturbation good as daily? Twice a day? Is it harmful for our body?
Sir am married am doing sex my sperm falling with in 2 to 3 mins, that reason now we r divorce so any treatment.
I recently got married and in the first night, I came to know that my husband's penis is not erecting at all. We tried multiple times to have sex but his penis is not erecting. My husband age is 36. I ask him to consult with doctor, but he is giving excuses all the time and don't want to discuss in that topic further. I wants to know what problem he is having and if he is not consulting with doctor then is there any other way to find out the problem. (I mean by testing through his DNA)
Once I ejaculate the sperm my body getting to weak n my body size become small n day by day my body getting weaken n weaken so what can I do.
Me and my partner got physical in bed. I had my pants on he did not ejaculate. I'm was on my 3rd day period. He touched me. He did not ejaculate. But his pre ejaculate touched my stomach. Can anything happen? Should I be worried about pregnancy!
Nothing in the world can be more precious and valuable than holding and cuddling your baby for the first time. For most, pregnancy and parenthood gives a new dimension to their lives. It completes their family. People wait with bated breath for the beautiful phase to unfold. However, of late, infertility has been on the rise. As per a survey, 1 in every 1000, suffers from infertility issues. Infertility in males, as well as females, can be triggered by factors such as stress (personal or professional), unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy food habits, obesity, medical complications.
Medical assistance and treatments are available, but some of the treatments are way too expensive or have harmful and undesirable side effects. In this regard, homeopathy comes as a much-needed blessing. It is natural and has negligible or no side effects. Furthermore, most of the homeopathic medications are affordable, leaving you with only a small pinch in the pocket.
The first step in homeopathic treatment is identifying the root cause of infertility. In males, infertility can be due to
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Low semen count.
- Sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Small testes or testicular injury.
- Abnormal or premature ejaculation.
- Obstruction in Vas deferens (Ejaculatory duct).
- Varicocele, Prostatitis.
Female infertility may be due to
- Thyroid problems.
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), Endometriosis.
- Hormonal imbalance and irregular periods.
- Uterine fibroid.
- STD's like gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Blocked fallopian tube.
- Uterine (cervix) abnormality.
Certain lifestyle habits and environmental factors also contribute towards male and female infertility.
Homeopathy to treat male infertility:
Some of the homeopathic medicines work wonders to improve male infertility.
- Caladium Seguinum: Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation can be effectively treated with Caladium Seguinum (American Arum). In some men, erectile dysfunction results in pruritus (severe itching) in the genital organs. Caladium is the best bet to deal with pruritus.
- Agnus Castus (Chaste Tree): Agnus Castus is used to treat both male and female infertility. Men with erectile dysfunction, low libido, and low sperm count benefit immensely from this medicine. This medicine is a blessing for women with menstrual problems (irregular periods, heavy or scanty periods).
- Lycopodium Clavatum (Wolf's Foot): Men with serious erectile dysfunction (due to stress, anxiety) benefit from this medicine.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is helpful for men with a high libido but premature ejaculation.
- Conium: Conium is used to treat low libido and weak erections in men.
Homeopathy to treat female infertility:
- Pulsatilla: This homeopathic medicine comes as a relief for females who have infertility due to PCOD and irregular periods.
- Sepia: Infertility resulting from menstrual problems (scanty and short periods) can be successfully treated with Sepia. It is also helpful in case of women with hypoactive sexual desire.
- Natrum Carb: This homeopathic medicine is used to treat women who are unable to retain the sperm.
- Aletris Farinosa: This medicine is used to treat infertility triggered by heavy periods.
Though effective, these medicines should not be used without medical prescription and recommendation. Self-medication will do more harm than good.
Hi, Sir I want to know about sexual things how many times want to have sex to get pregnant. please tell me
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories:
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- Peritonitis and
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types.
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. She may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.
In large number of cases of tubal scarring tubes would be open on tubal testing. However, it may not be working well or is functional. A lot of women with so called unexplained infertility may actually have tubal scarring or non functional tubes as the cause of Infertility. IVF is the best treatment option in such cases as it would bypass the work of the tubes completely.
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable.
Hi sir I am suffering from pre ejaculation. Please suggest me the medicine habit exercise and food to add in my daily routine. Please give me a better solution for that. My height is around 5.9 my wight is 85 and my age is 27, I used to do exercise. Please suggest all necessary thing required.
राह चलते कोई महिला अपने गुप्तांगो की तरफ अगर हाथ फिराए तो इस सिचुएशन पर उसे खुद और देखने वालों दोनों को ही ऑकवर्ड फील होने लगता है। और अगर ऐसा ना भी महसूस हो तो भी जरा सोचिए कि आप कहीं किसी काम में लगे हैं मॉर्केट, मीटिंग, ऑफिस, परिवार के साथ, डेट पर कहीं भी और बीच-बीच में आपके गुप्तांगो में भयानक इचिंग हो रही है। आप कहीं भी चैंन से बैठ नही पाते। इचिंग की वजह से जलन और झुंझलाहट दोनों अपनी हद्द पर कर चुके होते हैं। और समय के साथ कोई उपचार न करने पर ये तकलीफ बढ़ती ही जाएगी। इसी तकलीफ को हम वजाइनल इंफेक्शन यानि योनि संक्रमण के नाम से जानते हैं। और यह संक्रमण कभी भी किसी को भी हो सकता है।
योनि संक्रमण कोई गंभीर बीमारी नहीं है लेकिन यह महिलाओं को काफी परेशान अवश्य करता है। इस्ट औऱ फंगस हमारे वेजिना में स्वाभाविक रूप से मौजूद होता हैं, लेकिन जब इनकी असामान्य रूप से संख्या में वृद्धि होने लगती है तो यह वेजिना में संक्रमण के कारण बनते हैंइस फंगस का नाम कैन्डिडा अल्बाईकंस होता है जो योनि में संक्रमण उत्पन्न कर सकता है। एक स्वस्थ योनि में बैक्टीरिया ज़्यादा होते हैं और खमीर की कोशिकाएं कम और यह बैक्टीरिया जिसे लैक्टोबैसिलस एसिडोफिलस कहते हैं खमीर की मात्रा को कम करता है। कभी कभी एंटीबायोटिक्स लेने से भी इन जीवाणुओं में वृद्धि होती है और संक्रमण की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो जाती है। अन्य कारण जिनसे ये संक्रमण फैलता है वे हैं गर्भावस्था के दौरान एस्ट्रोजन का स्तर, हॉर्मोन बदलने की पद्दति, डायबिटीज या एड्स।
योनि संक्रमण के लक्षण
- योनि में खुजली या सूजन
- पेशाब या सेक्स केरने के दौरान दर्द और जलन होना
एक सर्वे के मुताबिक लगभग 90% महिलाएं योनि संक्रमण की समस्या से जूझती हैं। जिसके लिए हमारी लाइफस्टाइल, खाना-पान, पहनावा और लापरवाही जिम्मेदार हैं। ऐसा नहीं की ये तकलीफ जानलेवा है या पर जिसे हो जाए उसका पूरा समय हर्रास्मेंट वाली फीलिंग से गुजरना पड़ता है। अब समस्या है तो जरूरी है इससे राहत पाने के या इससे बचने के नुस्खे अपनाए जाए तो चलिए आज हम जानते हैं योनि संक्रमण से बचने के कुछ अचूक नुस्खे।
1. रेगुलर पेड चेंज करें
सैनिटरी नैपकिन या टैम्पोन को ज्यादा देर तक लगाए रखने से आपकी वेजिना में नमी होने लगती हैं। जिसके कारण आपको संक्रमण की समस्या हो सकती हैं। इसलिए पीरियड्स के दौरान हर 4-5 घण्टे के भीतर ही सैनिटरी नैपकिन या टैम्पोन को बदलती रहें।
2. सुगंधित वजाइनल प्रोडक्ट्स यूज़ करने से बचें
सुगंधित सैनिटरी नैपकिन और टैम्पोन का इस्तेमाल करना तुरन्त बंद कर दें। क्योकि इनकी खुशबू से वजाइना में जीवाणुओं का एक असंतुलन बन सकता है और इसी से वेजिना में संक्रमण का खतरा बनने लगता है। और इसी कारण डॉक्टर भी खुशबूदार सैनिटरी नैपकिन या टैम्पोन का यूज करने से रोकते हैं।
3. रोजना खाएं दही
दही एक ऐसा आहार है जो स्वस्थ बैक्टीरिया से भरा हुआ होता है और इस कारण यह आपके वजाइना को संक्रमण से भी सुरक्षित रखता है। अच्छे बैक्टीरिया वेजिना मे होने वाले संक्रमण को रोकने में मदद करते है तो अच्छा होगा की आप प्रतिदिन एक कप दही का जरुर खाएं इससे स्वास्थ भी अच्छा बना रहेगा और योनि में भी किसी भी तरह की समस्या नही होगी।
4. गर्म पानी से ना नहाएं
वजाइना में इन्फेक्शन की समस्या ज्यादा नम और गर्म स्थिति में भी होती हैं। अगर आपकी वेजिना के क्षेत्र में गर्मी बनी रहेगी तो आपको संक्रमण की समस्या हो सकती है। अगर आप चाहती है कि आपको इस तरह की समस्या ना हो तो ठंडे पानी से ही स्नान करें, तथा अगर आप गर्म पानी का इस्तेमाल करती भी है तो उसके बाद हमेशा ढीले कपड़े ही पहने।
5. तनाव मुक्त रहें
किसी भी बीमारी या संक्रमण के बढने की सबसे अहम वजह है तनाव में रहना। इसलिए तनाव से बचने की कोशिश करें।शरीर को पूरा आराम नहीं मिलता है, तो शरीर की प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली कमजोर हो जाती है, जिसके कारण आपका स्वास्थ खराब हो जाता हैं। इसलिए अपने शरीर को आराम दें रोजाना कम से कम 7-8 घंटे की नींद जरूर लें।
6. जरूरत से ज्यादा न करें वजाइना की सफाई
वैसे तो संक्रमण को रोकने के लिए वजाइना को क्लीन और हेल्दी रखना बहुत जरुरी होता है। पर वजाइना को रफ़ साबुन से न साफ करें। क्योकि वजाइना काफी सेंसिटिव होता है इसलिए अपने वजाइना ले सॉफ्टनेस क्व अनुसार ही सॉफ्ट साबुन या इसके लिए स्पेसिफिक एंटी बैक्टीरिया लिक्विड वाश का इस्तेमाल करें।
7. एंटीबायोटिक दवाओं से परहेज करें
अक्सर लोग बैक्टीरिया को खत्म करन के लिए एंटीबायोटिक्स का यूज़ करते हैं। पर एंटीबायोटिक्स का ज्यादा इस्तेमाल शरीर में मौजूद अच्छे बैक्टीरिया खत्म को खत्म कर देता हैं। इसलिए जितना हो सके उतना एंटीबायोटिक दवाओं के सेवन से कम इस्तेमाल करें। हमेशा डॉक्टर की सलाह लेकर ही यूज़ करें।
8. कॉटन पैंटी ही पहनें
सूती पैंटी की यह खासियत होती हैं कि यह वजाइना में होने वाली नमी को ऑब्जर्व कर लेता है इतना ही नहीं इससे वजाइनल एरिया तक पर्याप्त मात्रा में हवा भी पहुंचती हैं। जबकि लाइक्रा या नायलॉन की अंडरवियर को पहनने से पसीना आता है और किण्व का प्रजनन होने लगता है जिससे वजाइना में संक्रमण होने की संभावना ज्यादा होती है। इसलिए हमेशा सूती पैंटी ही पहनें। और हो सके तो अपने सभी कपड़े कॉटन ही रखें इससे आप तो कंफेर्टबले रहेंगे ही साथ ही वजाइनल इंफेक्शन से भी बचे रहेंगे।
9. हेल्दी डाइट लें
- जब हमारे शरीर में जरूरी पोषक तत्वों की कमी होती है तो हमारा शरीर कीटाणुओं और एंटीबॉडी से हमारी रक्षा करने में सक्षम नहीं हो पाता हैं। इसलिए डाइट में पोषक तत्वों को शामिल करें।
- इंस्टेंट आराम पाने के लिए कपूर और नारियल तेल लगाए आराम मिलेगा।
- पर ध्यान रहे की अगर इन नुस्खों को अपनाने के बाद भी आराम नहीं मिले तो डॉक्टर से सम्पर्क करें।