Doctor in Natura Hills Ayurveda Detox Centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Natura Hills Ayurveda Detox CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very kind and humble as well as havimg very depth knowledge of ayurveda. I was suffering from the skin allergy and irritable bowel syndrom but after his recommended diet and medicines i got freedom from all my problems. Thank you Doctor
Doctor pandey has a good knowledge of ayurveda practice. His treatments for obesity was excellent. I have loose 20 kgs in 4 just months.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumyaranjan Pandey to be very helpful. Doctors answer is very comamdable...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumyaranjan Pandey to be very helpful. Thanks
Doctor's Daignosis, tretment and knowledge is very excellent.
This condition affects the ovaries and is one of the leading causes of infertility. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a set of symptoms due to elevated androgens (male hormones) in biological females. Signs and symptoms of PCOS include irregular or no menstrual periods, heavy periods, excess body and facial hair, acne, pelvic pain, difficulty getting pregnant, and patches of thick, darker, velvety skin. Associated conditions include type 2 diabetes, obesity, obstructive sleep apnea, heart disease, mood disorders, and endometrial cancer.
Ayurveda considers PCOS as Kaphaja Vyadhi. Excess agantuka kapha does not allow the proper formation and transformation of further dhatus.Result is weight gain,diabetes,acne,hair growth on face and other parts etc.PCOS is one of the biggest causes of infertility.The treatment incorporates combination of factors. Step by step plan is given to each patient that involves scientific dietery regimen, ayurveda medicines as well as panchakarma procedures to detoxify the body.
Strict scientific diet and lifestyle changes are required. Daily walk of half an hour minimum,mild exercise especially cycling, stripping etc.Avoid sleep in daytime. Artificial sweetners,milk products,bakery products are not to be used.A balanced diet in proper time ,following dinacharya procedures as per ayurveda further help in reducing weight and hence mitigating the disease.
Panchakarma procedures like udwartanam,snehan svedana,lekhana vasti further help in detoxifying the body. These procedures balance the three doshas,do srotosodhana(clears the channels) and pacify the aggravated kapha.
The ayurveda medications additionally work in balancing hormones.
These combination work wonders in PCOS.So instead of further harming your body by taking artificial hormones or contraceptives ,rely on natural procedures and natural herbs which pacify the root cause of the disease.Hence within one to three months patient gets wonderful relief from her symptoms.Infertility due to PCOS gets corrected with above procedures.
I am too worry about Nutrition and Diet plans. Please let me know best nutrition Breakfast, lunch dinner items for regular Diet plan to be healthy as per Ayurveda Diet.
I have giant cell tumor on my left ankle joint near to tibia bone .I did surgery and bone grafting. But doctor said recurrence chance will be there.In this situation what should I do?
Do you feel bloated like a whale? Do you have a burning sensation in your stomach that makes you want to bend over constantly? This inflammation of your stomach could be caused by a number of reasons. One of the most common scenarios can be that you may have had a little too much to drink the last night, eaten too much spicy food or just eaten something that may have inflamed your stomach. Worry not, because you can treat your stomach inflammation easily with these quick fixes.
Here are a few home remedies that can help:
- Probiotics: Ever wondered why your grandmother told you to eat a bowl of curd if your stomach was out? Because, curd is rich in probiotics and probiotics are known to introduce good bacteria to your digestive system and help improve digestion. They also aid in regulating bowel movements and speed up the healing process. Apart from curd, foods such as kefir, Kimchi, and kombucha are also rich in probiotics and can help relieve stomach inflammation to a great extent.
- Green tea: Amongst other things green tea also helps soothe your digestive system. It also improves digestion. Studies have shown that drinking a cup of warm green tea even just once a week can make a significant difference for gastritis patients. To improve the taste, you can add a spoonful of honey to the tea, as honey also has a number of potential health benefits for your digestive system.
- Eat smaller meals: Eating heavy meals with large gaps between them can be one of the major causes of stomach inflammation. So, if you’ve been suffering from recurring gastritis attacks, consider eating smaller meals with shorter gaps between them. Also, pay attention to what you’re eating, avoid foods that make you feel bloated and are difficult to digest. If you do not know what foods trigger such a response, start maintaining a food journal. This will help you in identifying the foods that don’t suit your digestive system.
- Garlic Extract: Garlic has a number of health benefits. This herb is also great for an upset stomach. Garlic extract can help remove H. pylori from your stomach. This is the strain of bacteria most commonly responsible for stomach inflammation. In order to get the maximum benefit crush a few pods of raw garlic, extract its juice and drink a teaspoon of it. Alternatively, you can buy garlic extract from an Ayurvedic store for the same purpose.
- Ginger: Ginger also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat stomach inflammation. To benefit from this chew a piece of raw ginger followed by a glass of water. Alternatively, boil a piece of ginger with water and milk; drink this tea to get relief from inflammation.