Doctor in Ageless Medica Health Management
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Counselling And Stress Management
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Psychotherapy For Couples
Treatment of Addiction Of Eating Chalk
Treatment of Depression Treatment
Submit a review for Ageless Medica Health ManagementYour feedback matters!
Ageless Medica Health Management Feeds
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control.
Just like any other emotion, anger too varies with every individual and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress along with stress on your relationships as well as your health. Therefore, it is important to practise anger management exercises to control such extreme emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you stay in control:
1. Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
2. Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things in the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you to express better without hurting anyone.
3. Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
4. Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
5. Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
6. Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. Few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "take it easy" or "calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
7. Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps in releasing some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
These tips can prove to be very helpful to manage stress and anxiety under extreme situations.