Doctor in Ageless Medica Health Management Pvt Ltd
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Ageless Medica Health Management Pvt LtdYour feedback matters!
Eat a variety of healthy, low-fat foods. Healthy foods include fruits, vegetables, whole-grain breads, low-fat dairy products, beans, lean meats, and fish.
Male Multiple Orgasms: Myth or Fact?
Men have long been fascinated by the fact that women are capable of having multiple orgasms. Perhaps because so many men find their own orgasms to be so enjoyable, males are often curious as to whether they could ever be capable of experiencing those multiple waves of pleasure. And if so, how? Is it a matter of some lucky physical trait? Or is a man simply going to have to get used to the fact that one wonderful orgasm is enough and not be greedy about having more?
What exactly is a multiple orgasm? There is debate over the exact definition of this oft-used phrase, but in general it refers to the ability to experience more than one orgasm during the same sexual situation (whether through partner sex or through masturbation). In general, there is some "down time" between the orgasms, usually a few minutes - although it can be shorter or longer.
Hard statistics are difficult to come by. One survey found that 15% of women have experienced multiple orgasms at least once, where another found the figure was 26%.
In women, the multiple orgasm is essentially dependent upon proper stimulation of the clitoris - which means that it needs to be neither over- nor under-stimulated. Since the clitoris can become very sensitive as a consequence of a first orgasm, finding the "just right" level of stimulation to achieve a second is especially tricky.
Meanwhile, men are not usually built for multiple orgasms. Although it is possible to orgasm without ejaculation, usually the two are linked - and after ejaculation, a man's physical processes typically begin making a second ejaculation difficult. Most notably, the penis tends to lose its erection rather quickly as blood is released from the organ.
Very few scientific studies have focused on male multiple orgasms. One 2016 study could only locate 15 peer-reviewed, published documents. Some of the documents are single case studies, such as a 2015 paper which examined a man who has regularly experienced multiple orgasms since he began ejaculating at age 15. During the study, he experienced six orgasms in the space of 36 minutes, maintaining his erection throughout. Another study documented an individual who experienced three orgasms, though he did not ejaculate until the final one.
Most studies seem to indicate that men who do experience multiple orgasms experience the first one with ejaculation, but that the subsequent ones are "dry." However, there are exceptions to this.
Although this has not been definitively proven, it appears that a man's prolactin levels may determine whether he can orgasm multiple times. Prolactin is a hormone, the levels of which tend to rise in men after they orgasm. This seems to have a "dampening" effect on their libido. So while studies have not been done to prove this, it appears that men who can experience multiple orgasms may be doing so because they produce less prolactin - or perhaps because something overrides the prolactin after it is produced.
All of which is to say that yes, some men can indeed experience multiple orgasms - and perhaps one day, science will find a way to make this more achievable for more men.
When that day comes, a man wants his penis to be in good enough shape to withstand such ecstasy - so guys should daily apply a first class penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). There are two ingredients in particular to watch out for in a crème: vitamin C and L-arginine. A guy wants vitamin C because it is a component of collagen, which keeps penis skin elastic and is vital for erections (as well as helpful for cardiovascular health). And L-arginine is an amino acid which helps the body produce nitric oxide - which in turn keeps penile blood vessels open for the increased blood flow which enables erections to occur.
It is crucial to take care of your body after a heart attack and following certain rules mentioned by your doctor is necessary. One of the rules is that you cannot overexert. Therefore, most people believe that sex after a heart attack is not safe.
Sex is an essential component of a healthy life. According to cardiologists, it is safe for people to have sex after a heart attack. When you feel better and healthy, you can resume sexual activity. However, you must keep a few things in mind before resuming sex after a heart attack. Things you should know about having sex after a heart attack. Here are some important things that heart attack survivors should know about having sex after heart attack:
- Wait after having a heavy meal: Cardiologist Michael Miller says that heart attack survivors should wait for one to three hours after having a heavy meal for having sex. Waiting a few hours will allow their body to digest the food properly. As a result, it will reduce stress on the heart while having sex.
- Engage in mild physical activities to see if you are ready for sex: It is not wise to resume sexual activity immediately after a heart attack. If you had a myocardial infarction (MI), you should wait for at least one week. Dr. Miller says that one week is fine for patients who had an uncomplicated heart attack. However, before having sex, patients should engage in mild physical activities like brisk walking and climb the stairs. If they are able to do it without experiencing chest pain, fatigue and shortness of breaths, they can resume sexual activity.
- Wait till there is adequate healing: People who had a coronary bypass surgery need to wait at least six to eight weeks for resuming sexual activity. Until there is adequate healing of the chest region, people should not indulge in sex.
- Sexual challenges are common after a heart attack: Sex may not be the same as it was before you had a heart attack. Most men, who had suffered from a heart attack, reported of sexual challenges such as disinterest in sex, erectile dysfunction, and performance anxiety after a heart attack.
- Sex doesn’t cause heart attacks: It is a myth that having sex can cause another heart attack. According to a research published in the American Journal of Cardiology by James E Muller, the risk of sexually triggered myocardial infarction (MI) is extremely low. Sexual activity carries a negligible risk of causing a heart attack.
If you feel any discomfort while having sex, stop and take rest for a while. If the symptoms of angina do not go away in a few minutes, call your doctor for help. Have sex when you feel totally comfortable, in a cosy place. Be honest with your partner about your feelings and concerns so that you don’t feel anxious while having sex. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary.
However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis, medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Paracetamol: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of Paracetamol.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A menstrual cramp is something which every woman complains of for a day or two every month. Menstrual cramps are usually the pains felt in the lower abdomen which can occur both before and during a woman's menstrual period. These cramps are caused by a hormone called prostaglandin that causes the uterine muscles to contract during menstruation. When the uterus contracts to shed its natural lining during your period it releases a hormone called prostaglandins which causes pain and inflammation. So higher the level of prostaglandins more severe the menstrual cramps.
It might be just a minor discomfort for some, but for others it can be severe. The symptoms of menstrual cramps include pain in the abdomen, pressure in the abdomen and pain in the hips, lower back, and inner thighs as well. However, if the cramps are severe you might have an upset stomach, loose stools and vomiting too.
Three out of four women experience menstrual pains and every one out of 10 women experiences severe cramps. Here are few remedies that might help in relieving the pain:
- Exercise, brisk walking or any type of physical activity can help to ease your belly pain as by being physically active your body pumps more blood, which helps to release endorphins to counteract the prostaglandins and reduce your cramps.
- Apply heat on the lower abdomen or the area where you feel the pain as it helps to relax the contracting muscles in your uterus.
- Improve your diet by reducing fat and increasing vegetables. However, avoid foods that contain caffeine and salt.
- Take a warm bath as it may also provide some relief.
- Add ginger in your food as it helps in lowering the levels of the pain-causing prostaglandins.
- Drink chamomile tea at least three times a day.
- Take fish oil supplements, vitamin B1 or both.
- Make sure to get enough vitamin D.
- Have an orgasm as it releases endorphins which has a pain-relieving effect and helps in boosting your mood as well.
- Include more dietary magnesium such as dry almonds and boiled spinach as it helps to ease the pain of cramps.
- Acupuncture also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Take a safe painkiller to reduce pain.
- Birth control pills may help relieve painful cramps, but they do come with side effects which may include spotting, breast tenderness, nausea and low sex drive.
- Refrain yourself from smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Finally, have appropriate rest.
Note that the medications for such cramps are to be taken after consulting a Gynecologist.
If you still do not get any relief despite trying some of these options then you must visit your doctor to rule out more serious health issues as the menstrual cramps are sometimes caused or worsened by other conditions. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Abnormal uterine bleeding, also known as AUB, is one of the most common causes requiring gynecologic evaluation. Hysteroscopy is a procedure wherein a thin camera called hysteroscope is introduced into the uterus via the vagina and this light helps in a thorough examination of the uterus. In cases where there are cysts or fibroids or even cancerous growths, this is used to get more details on the lesions. However, hysteroscopy also has a therapeutic use in that it is used to treat conditions like abnormal uterine bleeding. Read on to know more about AUB and how hysteroscopy helps in treatment.
Causes of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Vaginal bleeding that occurs more often than 21 days and farther apart than 35 days is known as abnormal uterine bleeding. The bleeding is also abnormal if it lasts longer than 7 days and more than 80 mL of blood is lost during each cycle.
Some causes include:
When a woman has abnormal bleeding, further diagnosis is required to confirm the exact cause of the bleeding. This is where the hysteroscopy comes into the picture. Hysteroscopy, literally translates to viewing the uterus from inside directly through a camera.
How it is done:
Hysteroscopy is done as an outpatient procedure and normally takes about 3 to 4 hours. General or spinal anesthesia may be used depending on complexity and overall patient health. The uterus is filled with a fluid like saline or glycerin and a thin lighted instrument called the hysteroscope is inserted through the vagina, up the cervix, and into the uterus. This tube is flexible and so can be moved across the uterus to identify any areas of abnormality. It also has a camera and so can be used to take pictures of suspicious areas.
Causes for infertility may also be detected using hysteroscopy. Small knives can also be used to remove the lesion like fibroid or polyp. These are often the cause of abnormal bleeding. Samples can also be taken for biopsy to confirm if any cancerous growth is detected.
Hysteroscopy is a safe and effective way to examine the cervical canal and uterine cavity. It is better to accompany D&C with hysteroscopy instead of going for blind dilatation and curettage, especially in women who are peri or premenopausal. Hysteroscopy is a safe procedure if done by a doctor, specialised in gynecological endoscopy and helps in both diagnosis and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Often it has been observed in patients undergoing a brain surgery that their memory gets affected. The memory can sometimes be affected either by the tumor growing inside the brain or by the surgery for the removal of that tumor. Rather than the long-term memory, in the majority of the brain surgery cases, it is the short term memory that gets affected more noticeably. Further, sometimes, people have difficulties in making new memories after the brain surgery along with retrieving the old ones. Continue reading to know more about brain surgery and amnesia.
How is brain surgery connected to amnesia?
The presence of a tumor in the brain can affect one's memory in two different ways. Though not everyone suffers from it, there is a possibility that the treatment or the surgery often leads to memory difficulties and sometimes it's the location of the tumor in the brain that causes the memory damage. Sometimes, even radiations or chemotherapy sessions can also be responsible for amnesia. One must know that having a brain tumor or opting for a brain surgery doesn’t necessarily cause memory loss or amnesia for everyone. And those patients who do suffer from this, both the severity and symptoms of the memory loss vary from one to another.
Probable memory difficulties
Memory difficulties, also commonly referred to as amnesia, can be two different types, retrograde amnesia, and anterograde amnesia, irrespective of whether it is the result of the treatment or the location of the tumor. In case of retrograde amnesia, the memory loss occurs before undergoing a brain surgery, or sometimes even before developing the brain tumor. However, those who suffer from anterograde amnesia face difficulties in remembering their previous memories after the brain surgery is performed.
Coping with amnesia
Once the type of memory loss one is suffering from is identified, there are various ways and strategies to cope with amnesia, suggested by the doctors. Taking good care of one’s self, having the necessary amount of sleep along with a healthy diet helps one improve his or her capacity of recalling the forgotten memories in many cases.
Further, by adopting simple measures like maintaining a diary, following a routine and organizing one's medications with reminder notes can also help an amnesia patient in coping with the normal life situations. Minimizing the distractions and focusing on a single thing at a time can also be helpful in not only coping with it but also in improving the memory.
In case one displays signs of having a memory problem after a brain surgery, he or she should be immediately taken to a clinical psychologist or a neuropsychologist. Because it is with the help of this medical professional that severity of the amnesia that the person is suffering from and which part of memory has been affected can be determined, and the right ways of coping with the issue can be suggested. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!