Doctors in About Face
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment of Oily Skin
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Dull Skin
Treatment of Skin Lumps
Mole Removal Procedure
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Submit a review for About FaceYour feedback matters!
When it comes to a bride than to have a flawless skin is a must for her. So here in this article, we’ll share some handy ways for pre-bridal skin treatment which will fulfil your dream of getting spotless skin on your D-DAY. The treatments range from granny ingredients which are easily found in the kitchen to cosmetic treatments.
1. Pre Bridal Treatment for Dry Skin - Form a mixture by mixing equal amount of Olive oil or Vitamin E capsule, glycerin rose water and aloe vera gel. Apply the mixture to your face before going to bed. This mixture gives miraculous effects of not only softens the skin but also makes it lustrous within just seven days.
2. Pre Bridal Treatment for Oily Skin - If you’re also grappling with the stickiness of skin then this treatment is for you. Do face wash twice daily. You can apply either of them including cucumber juice, aloe vera gel, honey and curd mask, tomato juice, etc. These ingredients will not only reduce oil secretion from the skin but also will lighten the skin complexion.
3. Pre-bridal treatment for tanning - Almost every woman likes outing. Be it shopping, hanging out with friends or window shopping but while the enjoyment they forget that sun rays are harming their skin because of which they grapple with skin tan. This is, in fact, a matter of concern for a bride to be. Some of the handy ways to de-tan the skin include-
Rubbing a slice of lemon on the affected area.
By applying the mixture of cucumber juice, lemon juice, and rose water.
Orange juice, yogurt and tomato pulp.
The mixture of Bengal gram (besan) and turmeric.
Apply any of these mixtures and wash it off after 10-15 minutes to de-tan your skin and get the radiant glow.
4. Pre Bridal Cosmetic treatment- There are different types of cosmetic treatments which are dermatologically tested and proven safe and effective. There are different types of Pre Bridal Cosmetic treatment plans in the market from which you can choose an ideal one for yourself by consulting cosmetic physician he’ll better guide you according to your need, budget and time duration.
Some of the best cosmetic treatments for to be bride include-
- Clear and brilliant laser for spotless skin
- Hollywood laser facial for a heavenly glow
- Hydrafacials to cleans and hydrate the skin
- Herbal peels to soothe and radiate skin
- Coolsculpting for shaping
- laser hair removal, so you can start your new life without the botheration of monthly waxing
- Hyaluronic filler injections to fill the hollow under your eyes or give your lips a perfect pout
- Micro-needling RF for a scar-free tightened face
These cosmetic treatment aids to reduce or remove fine lines, patches, large pores, blemishes and acne scars to give you spotless radiant glow. Consult your cosmetic dermatologist and use these pre-bridal treatments to be a confident and beautiful bride.
Facial spray water has a quality of providing your skin with an instant freshness and removing dryness. Use it once on a hectic day and obtain the best results.
I have three problem with my hairs 1)- They are very thin 2)- hair fall 3)- DANDRUFF Please tell me what to do and please also any shampoo or oil or both to prevent hair fall and dandruff.
Photo and natural aging occur through many mechanisms. Skin tone, color and texture are compromised by exposure to sun and tanning beds. Time induced volume and bone loss occurs, resulting in sunken in cheeks, eyes, mouth corners, etc with sagging skin and deep wrinkles as a result. Overactive muscle activity leads to upper face wrinkles.
Natural Aging Changes
- Loss of Elasticity
- Loss of Muscle Tone
Photo Aging Changes
- Pigment changes
- Keratoses (rough growths)
- Loss of elastic fibers and collagen
- Accentuation of natural aging
- Fine wrinkles
- Skin texture change (roughness)
- Thinning skin
- Visible vessels
Consider non-invasive treatments to slow down the aging process.
You will look and feel great!
Treatment Options for Anti-Aging
- Chemical Peel
- Dermasweep Crystal Free Microdermabrasion
- Laser Skin Peels
- BBL Photo Rejuvenation
- ND:Yag Laser
- Rejuvapen Collagen Induction Therapy
- Anti-Aging Products