Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Moradabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nupur SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old; I have PCOD and hirsutism problem from last 6 years. I have taken medicine before a year for 2 years.; but there are no changes even after taking medicines. What should I do?
Hello, My girlfriend's period got over on 5 July and we had sex on 11 July. She's just 18 and we can't tell this to our parents they'll kill us and she also can't go to any gynecologist Please suggest me how to avoid pregnancy or which medicine to take to avoid pregnancy. Thanking you in advance.
Hi. I have missed my period by 2 and half months. My last period was on 2 Feb, 2017.I have checked I am not pregnant. Please tell what other possibilities can cause this issue?
I am 40 years old and I am having adenomyosis and used to have heavy bleeding every month so I been told to take primolut n for 21 days and darilong 7.5 after stopping after two days I got my periods but first day was only blood clots in urine second day was very little but I am getting severe headache and leg thighs and back paining please guide.
Does it pain during first tym of sex and does it bleed too much while doing first time. And how can we get pleasure if it pains.
Saturday she finished her periods and I had sex with her in monday night is it safe to avoid pregnancy or what should I do?
Eggs provide a whole lot of nutrition to the body and having them for breakfast is the best way to use it all. However, it’s not just that! It can actually help you lose weight as well.
When you replace a grain-based breakfast with eggs, you tend to eat fewer calories for the entire day, and lose more weight and more body fat. However, if you can’t eat eggs, try taking in any source of quality protein for breakfast.
Make your breakfast a protein breakfast!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Hello si Married this jan. Although we are enjoy ing healthy sexual life mine wife is not able to get orgasm during sex. She doesnt feel like having an orgasm. We both enjoy foreplay very much. But she doesnt get even of I use my finger to make her climax. I do play with her clitrious orally n fingers to make her orgasm. We both didnt know when she get orgasm or not. Please help me for this. She want to get orgasm but she didnt understand she gets it or not. She is 26 yrs old her hieght is 5.4 n her weight is 54.
Hi, my wife had IVF, result was negative, doctor said to meet him after two days of her period, last period was Feb 22, and her IVF was on 9th march, and her beta hcg text was on 23, it showed negative, it was less then 0.2, but still she her period hasn't started, its over 34 days.
Nowadays the humans tend to suffer problems, and main root cause of all unsolved problems is unacceptancy of their own faults without realisation and leaving their self and inbuilt egoness and knowing their guilty too
This might leads to mis understanding of one to one and sometimes even the relationship comes to halt, and in case of family it may drift the separation too leading complications in both ends
This could be solved only through
- making space for dialogues
- clearing the unnecessary myths
- self realisations through the positive circumstances
- not giving any role to unwanted external involvement
Hi I am 27 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods. I get my periods sometimes after 3, 4 months. I have tried medicines. But when I stop same thing happen. What is the permanent solution?
If people were asked, as to what would be the one important cosmetic without which they would not step out, it has to be the lip balm. From a time when it was mainly used during winters to avoid chapped lips to the present days when it has become an essential cosmetic product irrespective of the weather or the season, it has come a long way.
While there are still the plain ones which have petroleum jelly and help in keeping the lips moist, there are also the new flavoured and coloured options. They have also found their way into the cash counters where these attractive picks make most people impulse buyers. There are also specialised lip balms aimed at men, which are customised keeping in mind the slightly rough skin.
The lip balm has many ingredients, but the main component is waxy and could be beeswax, carnauba wax, paraffin, lanolin, or camphor. There are many organic products available which contain essential oils, shea butter, silk protein, nut oils like almond oil and cocoa butter. The main purpose is to create a protective layer on the surface of the lips to protect it from cold, dry air, and reduce damage from sun exposure. It also seals the moisture that is inherently present in the lips, thereby preventing chapping and cracking of the lips. Some cheaper products could contain hemp oils, petroleum and mineral oils.
When picking a lip balm, consider the following:
- Purpose: Do you want something protective or do you want something attractive? The answer to this question will decide the product you pick. If protection is the main reason, then something plain will do. If you want colours and flavours, the pick would be different. There are specialised products for men, so go indulge.
- Exposure to the sun: There are some lip balms which offer protection with a good SPF, so if you are likely to be out in the sun for long period, use this.
- Medicated: Some lip balms also contain medicinal effects against cold sores, so if you have a cold sore, use this.
- Do no harm: There could be lip balms which contain synthetic substances like phenol, menthol, salicylic acid, and alum. These have a tendency to dry the lips, and so not advisable in the long run.
- Container: While lip balm sticks are very popular, they are best for single person use, to avoid contamination.
Whatever the product you apply, it inevitably enters your system and so it is important to take a good product. Choose plant-based essences which are not just healthy but also provide a good, protective effect for the lips. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have done with hydrotubation and Erosion today my Doctor has suggested for IUI treatment but we want baby from natural process than any other method. This month she has told me not to have intercourse is it possible to conceive naturally is chances of pregnancy decrease if we will try from next month will hydrotubation will and waste or has any use for further. I'm confused please help?
Even After finishing my periods, I get some blood cramps after 6 or 7 days. It seems like I get periods Again in middle of menstrual Cycle but its not periods just a Little infrequent bleeding. Sometimes it happens Sometimes doesn't. Please tell me. What is it? Should I consult a doctor or is it Normal?
Past 2-3 months my periods have been slightly irregular. Had protected sex on 25th Feb. Boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside even though he was wearing condom. He pulled out before ejaculating. Periods were due on 16th March. Haven't got it yet. Also this month my schedule was slightly different from other months in terms of daily routine. I'm really worried. Why would my periods get delayed? We had safe sex!
2. Regularly use moisturiser/coconut oil over hands and feet at bedtime to keep the hands and feet soft and supple.
3. Weekly soaking the feet in lukewarm water for 20 min and pat dry and apply moisturizer/coconut oil at night would keep feet softer. In diabetics, please use plain tap water or lukewarm water temperature should be checked by someone else to ascertain the water temperature is just warm and not hot as some diabetics may have reduced sensations.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.