Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best IVF Specialists online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Sperm Donor Program
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Egg Donation Procedure
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Embryo Donor Program
Evaluation & Treatment of Infertility
Submit a review for Dr. Rimmy SinglaYour feedback matters!
I am having regular sex with my husband but I am not getting pregnant. I got married 30 April 2015. Please suggest me. Thanks
Does ovulation kit available in medical stores work? In order to conceive surely this time, me and my wife wants to identify the ovulation day (most fertile day) so please suggest a product/direction. Also, please comment on best position and time (during entire day) to maximize the chances of conception. My wife's periods started on 29th June around 8 PM so which day according to you all experts think should be the most fertile day. Please help.
I tried for conceive in month of Feb ,my period date is 8th of Feb it's regular period ,so I want to ask that I feel changed in my body feel like that I am pregnant but at 8 march again my period start.In Feb I had intimate alternate day but why I don't conceive what's the problem.
I am 32 years old and I had a miscarriage in April, 2016. I have 31 days cycle and now we are TTC and tried every alternate day from CD10 to CD21. I did a pregnancy test after 2 days of my missed periods, but it turned out to be negative. My periods are normal and I do not have any PMS. Is there any chance that I am pregnant? If so when I can test? I was told to try after 3-6 months of the miscarriage. We could not try because of other problems. Is there any chance of infertility or other problem? Please answer.
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS . All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
Hi Sir Me and my wife are planning for a baby since last 3months and we were unsuccessful. Both me and wife are having thyroid and vitamin b12 deficiency. But we take thyronorm tab and for both the thyroid is in control now. We request you to please advice us with the fastest way to give a birth to the healthy child. I am stressing up for the baby.
I am 22 years old n married. V r having a healthy sex lif. V r having unprotected sex 4m lst 4 months bt still I am Nt conceiving yt. So I want to knw tat is Der any chance of I am having any kind of prob? N want few tips to gt pregnant soon as poss.
Hi, can you pls help me to know what can be done as me and my partner trying for a baby from last 4-5 months bt nothing is going well. This month result also shows negative. Please help me to know what can be done.
I am 36 yrs old/ 10yrs married still have not got pregnant, I have undergone treatment also I have done 5 IUI & 2 IVF but resulting negative. I have thyroid & PCOD having medication. Is their still hope for me to get pregnant?
Hello doctor. I'm 28 years old and got married 1.5 years before. Since I have been affected by hbv, we were postponed the pregnancy. Now my husband is vaccinated and we are planning for a baby. Suggest me some tips to get healthy pregnancy with boy baby.
Hello Doctor, I am trying to conceive and my last period came on 23 june but on 16th day (8 july) of my period again I am bleeding for two days, and after that my period is not come right now. Is it a sign on pregnancy or something else to concern.
Hello, My sister is 20 years old now and been married for one year, and her menstrual cycle is irregular, i. E; she gets her cycle 2-3 months once every time, and she is not consulting a doctor in spite of telling so many times. What is her chances of getting pregnant?
My friend is taking antidepressants since five years now planning to have a baby. Will his problem effect his new born baby.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
- Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
- The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
In women, a number of factors can disrupt this process at any step. Female infertility is caused by one or more of these factors.
Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be caused by flaws in the regulation of reproductive hormones by the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland, or by problems in the ovary itself.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. It’s the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction.The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) — are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle. Excess physical or emotional stress, a very high or very low body weight, or a recent substantial weight gain or loss can disrupt this pattern and affect ovulation. The main sign of this problem is irregular or absent periods.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency.This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased estrogen production under the age of 40.
- Too much prolactin.Less commonly, the pituitary gland can cause excess production of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. Most commonly this is due to a problem in the pituitary gland, but it can also be related to medications you’re taking for another disease.