Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Intrauterine Insemination (Iui) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Embryo Donor Program
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Sperm Donor Program
Submit a review for Singla IVF and Laparoscopy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hi my periods r irregular n m unable to conceive would you please suggest me some tablets for conceiving or getting my periods regular.
I am 27 (02/05/1990) years old woman planning to convince . What things I should take care give me a perfect answer.
Is ssg or hsg test is painful? Doctor has recommend for ssg test. I am very anxious about that. I am trying to conceive for 6 months but there is no result.
Multivitamins & Infertility
Nutrients that can help to support a healthy conception include:
- Antioxidants “ protect cells from damage by free radicals in environmental and other toxins
- Coenzyme (Q10) “ an important antioxidant and ˜energy nutrient within every cell
- Vitamin E “ an antioxidant that may promote circulation to the reproductive system, including to the placenta
- Vitamin C “ an antioxidant important within the ovary itself. As the developing egg needs vitamin C to mature and ovulate, more vitamin C is used up around the time of ovulation
- Mixed carotenoids “ Vitamin A (retinoid) is involved in creating DNA. In small amounts it is essential for healthy foetal development, particularly for the immune system and eyes. However, you should avoid taking too much Vitamin A
- Manganese “ involved in enzyme functions that have antioxidant effects and transfer genetic information
- Zinc “ one of the most important nutrients for a healthy reproductive system. Involved in sexual development, ovulation and the menstrual cycle
- Selenium “ an antioxidant that supports normal conception
- Omega-3 fatty acids “ improving omega-3 fatty acids ensures that a woman’s fat tissue stores retain a reserve of these fatty acids for the developing foetus, a healthy pregnancy and optimally fed newborn
- B-Vitamins “ Vitamin B12, B6 and folate are three B vitamins significant for the reproductive system
I have Pcos and endometriosis diagnosed in 2013. Having difficulty to conceive. Then 2015 had a round of ivf and conceived in 2nd transfer which was a FET. But miscarry after 2 months. Then 2016 had another ivf but did not succeed .had retrieved 25 embroys of which 10 were good. Now I am planning for normal conceiving .what to do.
Last years two times we tried to plan for baby. Aftr that due to sm family issue we stopped trying. N try this year. In march n april again we tried bt still this month I got my periods. What is the issue in me. My periods r regular. Why I am not able to conceive. How do I test it can b possible if I get blood still I am pregnant.
Unable to conceive baby from 3 years, have pcod and thyroid tsh (Now 5.3) problems. Taking treatment for both ,and taking tablets for fertility also but still unable to conceive baby.
I am 33 years old. I have no pragncy .my report is normal .my husband's report is 42 million count. Many medicine had been take both us to ayurveda since 4 yr. Please give me a advice for conceive the pregnancy.
Sir/madam we are newly married couple and want a child my wife had noperiods more than ten days she had a pregnancy test but test is negative what is problem behind that.
My period date was yesterday but I feel like this month I will get pregnant. But all the. Month am disappoint. Could you please give a good a healthy suggestion to get pregnant soon. It's almost three years completed.
I'm Married in December 2016 till now I don't have any health problem my husband also not having any health problems so what medicine should I take to get pregnancy nd my dream is to get twins please suggest me mam I'm thankful to you.
Hi doctor we trying for a baby for last one year. With doctor's advice we did semen analysis follicular study and thyroid test. Doctor said tests all showing normal result. My period was also regular. What will be the reason for this issue?
I have completed 2 years of my married life now we are planning to conceive a baby so please suggest what is the best time/day to conceive after menstrual period?
Hi sir, my problem related to pregnancy, meri wife ko periods 6-7 din late start hota hai, jaisa usko 25 feb ko period start hua tha aur agla periods 30 march ko start hua means k 6-7 days late ho jaati hai please tell me pregnancy k lye kis date ko sex krna chayie, plzz tell me in detail, thanks.
Emotional Health, Counselling and Fertility Treatment
Few couples are prepared for the diagnosis of infertility, and for most, this will be one of the greatest challenges they face together. Fertility treatment can affect a couples work, family, relationship, social life and self-esteem.
Although everyone is different, there are some common questions that come up for many couples. Have you wondered about any of the following:
- How to deal with your friends who are getting pregnant and having babies?
- Who to tell and what to tell?
- How to fend off unwanted questions and/or comments?
- How to relieve tension?
- How to keep your relationship strong?
- How to deal with the workplace and frequent absences?
- How to find strength and strategies to keep going cycle after cycle?
It is strongly recommended that anyone undergoing fertility treatment attend at least one counselling session at the start of treatment. At our Centre, you have the opportunity to use a complimentary counselling session once during every stimulated cycle. You will find out more about the emotional processes involved in fertility treatment, realistic expectations of outcomes, both physical and emotional, and how to prepare for and manage the rollercoaster of emotions.
It is very common to fear that getting counselling means that there is something wrong with you or that it confirms a weakness and inability to handle treatment. But this is not the real scenario infertility helps you manage emotions, cope better with day to day stresses, whether these are related to treatment or not, and ultimately prevent long-term problems, such as depression or anxiety.
Overall, our goal is to help you gain a greater sense of control and reclaim life amidst treatment. It is therefore our role as Counsellors to help you identify which strategies would suit you the best. We become support person, educator, counsellor, therapist, mediator, and life coach.