Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Child Care ClinicYour feedback matters!
Excellent child responded in two days which is not improving at all from one month
She is the bestest guiding angel any child can have... May God Bless Her
Children may run around having fun and growing in the process. Some children may be more active than the others and some may be more attentive at school. All children go through some sort of trouble while growing up. This is because of the drastic changes that the bodies of little children constantly go through. One such problem commonly faced by the children is bedwetting. This problem may be a common one, but it should be brought under control as soon as possible so that the children do not have to face social embarrassment as they grow older.
Apart from providing a healthy and happy living to the children, it may be essential to find a way of treatment that may not leave the child affected by the harmful ingredients of the regular allopathic medication. One of the safest and the most effective ways to be able to treat bedwetting is homeopathy. Homeopathy is a branch of medicine and treatment that works on the body of the user with the most natural ways. The medicines in homeopathy are made using basic ingredients from plants and other organic materials.
Homeopathy for children:
The use of homeopathy for problems that affect the children in particular is essential because of the fact that they have growing systems and the growth may get adversely affect with the strong and highly potent allopathic drugs. It is also important to understand the nuances of controlling the bedwetting issue in children and also know what the causes of the problem may be:
- When the children are highly fatigued, they may wet the bed due to the deep sleep that they may be experiencing after a tiring time.
- In times of winter when the cold is uncontrollable or much more than usual, it may be natural for some children to not be able to control their bladder.
- In a lot of cases, the children may also wet the bed when they have had a scary or traumatic experience.
Just as the causes of the problem are varied, it must be realized that the medications are also supposed to be administered according to the issue.
Homepathic medication for betwetting
Homeopathy is a stream of medicine that treats the body in the most delicate manner, which is why it is a safe alternative for children. However, it must also be ensured that proper medical intervention is attained to start a course of homeopathic medication as well, so that bedwetting may be treated within a desired amount of time and the child may feel free from the embarrassment of wetting the bed.
Down Syndrome is a genetic disorder resulting from chromosomal aberration. Usually, a person is born with 23 pairs of chromosomes (46 chromosomes in total). In the case of a Down Syndrome, there is a total of 47 chromosomes (an extra complete or partial chromosome appearing in the 21st pair). This extra chromosome is the main wrecker in chief that triggers the behavioral and developmental alterations characteristic of Down Syndrome.
Depending on the distribution of the chromosome during cell division, Down Syndrome may be triggered by three conditions
- Trisomy 21: One of the most common causes of Down Syndrome, Trisomy 21 is characterized by the presence of an extra chromosome in chromosome 21.
- Translocation Down syndrome: As the name suggests, here a part of the chromosome 21 translocates itself to some other chromosome. There will be no trisomy on chromosome 21. However, there will be extra genetic material resulting from the chromosome containing the translocated portion of chromosome 21.
- Mosaic Down Syndrome: This is a rare condition where some cells will have 46 chromosomes (23 pairs) while few others will have 47 chromosomes (trisomy 21).
Symptoms characteristic of Down Syndrome
Some of the symptoms synonymous to Down Syndrome include
- The face appears flattened with a short mouth and a protruding tongue.
- The ears, neck, arms, and legs are shorter than usual.
- Children and adults with Down Syndrome usually have a short stature.
- The muscles also lack proper tone.
- Children with Down Syndrome are often found to have impaired cognitive ability. The condition also affects the memory, both short, as well as long-term.
Managing a child with Down Syndrome
No parent would ever want their child to suffer from Down Syndrome. Along with the medications and therapies, as a parent, you should also be prepared to manage the situation well.
- The situation is by no means easy for you, but if you get weak or panic, things will only go from bad to worse. Thus, you need to be strong.
- Be in constant touch with the attending physician to know the progress of your child.
- If your child is still very young, get them enrolled in the special enhancement programs. These programs play a significant role in improving the language, motor movements, as well as developing the various self-help skills in the Down Syndrome children.
- Connect with families dealing with identical situations. Discussing your problems with them or learning about theirs can help in better management.
- Your concern for the child is understood but do not snatch their independence. Give them the freedom they deserve. They might make mistakes, but it will help build their confidence.
- If the situation demands, get your child admitted to schools which are specially designed for such children.
- Do not keep your child confined within the four walls of the home. Take them outside. Let them interact with people. Indulge in family outings and get-togethers.
- The situation may be difficult but not impossible. Have faith and do what is in your hands.
My daughter 15 years. Yesterday she pop in pot and there was small worms in her potty please suggest something.
Hi, my baby has completed 4 months old. He is getting loose stools from last 14 days. The history is as below. The baby was breast fed regularly and we were giving top up nanpro 3 times a day 30 ml. One day tmy wife had food outside. From the day next, coincidentally baby started passing loose stools yellow in color. After three days we visited local doctor and she suggested enterogermina and some zinc based drops. After 10 days we found that the loose stools had not stopped and enterogermina course also got over. The baby is generally happy after breast feeding but becomes too aggressive while feeding 60 ml nan pro. When we consulted the doctor again, we found that the weight had not increased nor decreased and since baby seemed to be demanding more we increased the quantity to 90 ml and we also started on nestum rice half scoop. Three days later the weight increased by 60 gms. Its been 4 days since but the stools are still seedy yellow and sometimes green. It passes stools immediately after every feed. The local doctor feels this is harmless and might be hunger stools. Please advice.
Hello Doctor! Good morning. I won't be able to drink milk because it makes large amount of gases in my body and also I wouldn't able to eat eggs. Why is so Note: I am a patient of anemia.
Hello doctor, My daughter is 8 years old. From last 1 week, she is having runny nose, cough & congested chest. I am giving regular steam & she is able to blow out the cough from the nose. Also she does saline gargles. But still there is congestion. I am giving her tminic syrup. Please prescribe some permanent treatment as she is very prone to catching cold.
My father had a history of Asthma/ Bronchitis (chronic) due to smoking cigarette. However he has been treated well and living normal life with medication and inhaler's. My concern is whether my son who is 1 year old can get infected by any means from his grandfather? My son used to spend most of the time with his grandfather. I am very worried as my son is suffering from cough cold and throat infection from last few days. Kindly advice whether it is communicable to grandson.
Can you tell me best baby product name. For new born baby. Johnson's Baby is safe to use. Because a woman suffer from cancer due to use Johnson talcs. Please suggest
My son is 5 months old. He is breastfed but the milk is not enough. He is being given NAN PRO 1. He is sometimes showing reluctance to have milk. Could he be given banana or crushed apple? If so please state quantity and frequency.
How and what to feed my one year old baby when suffering from cold cough and throat infection specially when he is not eating solid from few days. Suggest some beneficial food so that he gets nutrition without losing weight. How to take care of him like giving steam and heat if required.
My daughter who is 5 years old is having hypo thyroid and has been taking Thyronorm since she was 2 yrs. whenever she was prescribed with 37. 5 mg Thyronorm medicine her tsh count will be a little above the range and whenever she is prescribed with 59 mg Thyronorm, her tsh count will. Be below the range. What shall we do. When we give two days in a week with 50 mg and rest of the days with 37. 5 mg ,her count was within the range. Can we give like this (different dosage)?
How to give steam to my one year old baby. Doctor advised that. He is having cold cough and throat infection from last few days. Not eating anything only milk. He is losing weight it seems.
Whooping cough, also known as pertussis, is a highly communicable respiratory disease, which particularly affects babies younger than 6 months and who haven't been vaccinated yet. It can also affect children of 11 to 18 years of age who suffer from low immunity.
Vaccination has significantly decreased the incidence in infant age group, though there is rise seen in incidence in older age groups, hence small pertussis component is getting added in booster doses in older ages.
If the diagnosis of a whooping cough is done at an early stage, antibiotics of suitable dosage could help cut down coughing and few other symptoms. Doing so will also help prevent the infection from spreading to others.
What causes a whooping cough?
1. Bordetella pertussis bacteria
A whooping cough, characterised by a 'whooping sound', is caused by a bacterial infection called bordetella pertussis. The bacteria when inhaled get attached to the lining of the airways in your child's upper respiratory system, wherein they release toxins to cause swelling and inflammation. It's mostly transmitted to you from your infant, especially when he/she is in the early stages of the infection and hasn't been diagnosed yet. It can last about three weeks, this duration is reducible to five days, by antibiotic treatment.
2. Transmission from an infected person
When anyone infected with the disease sneezes or coughs, the droplets in the surrounding become infected. Young children who come in contact with the contaminated surrounding may get infected by the same bacteria.
How to recognise the signs of whooping cough?
The symptoms tend to worsen gradually and become worse at night, there are bouts of a cough as the airway gets irritated by the bacterial toxin leading to swelling and inflammation and mucus production with airway spasm.
You know that your child has this condition if he/she displays the following symptoms:
Moreover, children under 18 months of age affected with whooping cough should be watched at carefully as persistent coughing can disrupt their breathing process. It has multiple complications and can cause severe pneumonia itself. Can be effectively treated by macrolide group of antibiotics.