Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in mhui and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Damini JainYour feedback matters!
Glow your skin naturally
1.) Get Glowing Skin with Lemon
Lemon is known for its anti-tanning properties. It helps to reduce the dark spots and also helps in getting rid of the blemishes. Apply lemon on the darkened areas. Keep for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water. Lemon should not be used on cuts and wounds as it will cause a burning sensation. While you are applying lemon, don’t expose yourself to sunlight.
2.) Get Glowing Skin with Honey Combos
Lemon and honey makes a good combination which helps you lighten your skin. Mix lemon and honey in equal quantities and apply it on your skin. Leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off. If you have a dry skin, you can try a combination of honey with cucumber juice. Mix them in equal proportion. You can apply it to any part of your body i.e. face, hands, legs, etc. Apply it for 15 minutes and then wash it.
You can also use a milk and honey pack. Mix these in equal quantities and apply. After applying keep it for some time. Then massage the paste in a circular motion. Wash off with cold water. If you have oily skin use low fat or else use full cream milk.
3.) Get Glowing Skin with Oatmeal Pack
Oatmeal helps you to remove the dirt which goes into the skin pores. Soap usually fails to remove this dirt. Mix oatmeal with a little turmeric and few drops of lemon. Quantity of turmeric powder should be very less. Now, make a thick paste of it. Apply it to your skin and leave it for a few minutes so that it gets a little dry. Take off the mask by washing it with lukewarm water.
4.) Get Glowing Skin with Bananas
Banana has got many advantages. It is a mood booster and also keeps your heart healthy. Banana also helps you get a glowing skin. Mash ripe bananas and grease your skin with it. Keep it for some time and rinse it. Repeat this procedure weekly to get good results. You can also add raw milk to the mashed bananas to get a nice glow. Raw milk is also helpful in getting a fair skin.
5.) Get Glowing Skin with Tomato
Attending the La Tomatina festival every month could have made it easy to get a fair skin. Tomato is also a skin lightening agent. It also absorbs all the oil of your face and treat the open pores of your face. Make tomato pulp in the required quantity and apply it to your skin. Leave it for some time so that it dries. Rinse it off with water. Tomato gives your skin a pinkish glow.
6.) Get Glowing Skin with Fruit Pack
Fruits can work wonders for your skin and also provide you with naturally glowing skin. Prepare a fruit pack by combining the pulp of an avocado, papaya and cucumber. Then add 2 teaspoons of cream. Mix well to form a paste and apply all over the face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. People with oily or combination skin can avoid adding cream, they can add sandal wood pack in it.
7.) Get Glowing Skin with Egg Pack
Yes, egg does helps in making the skin fair. It stinks, but it helps. Beat an egg till it’s fluffy and frothy. Apply on the face and keep it on till it dries off completely. Rinse off with cold water. You can also add lemon juice or 2 drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil, to reduce the smell of the egg. So, next time get an egg more from the store for your skin!
8.) Get Glowing Skin with Hot Oil Body Massage
Want to enjoy your weekends? Indulge in the hot oil body massage for relaxation and also to get fairer skin. Choose a base oil such as almond oil, coconut oil or olive oil. Add crushed neem and tulsi leaves to the oil and warm it gently. Apply this all over your body and massage well. Keep for 30 minutes and get into the shower. Hot oil massage increases the blood circulation all over the body and thus reduces tan.
9.) Get Glowing Skin with Milk, Oil and Lemon
A combo of milk, oil and lemon will do a great job for your skin. Mix 1 spoon of milk powder, 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of almond oil. Apply this concoction on your skin; leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off. This is an effective skin lightening mask. This home remedy gives excellent results in getting fair skin at home.
10.) Get Glowing Skin with Potato
Potato also works as a natural bleaching agent and hence can be used for skin lightening. Squeeze the juice of a potato in a bowl. Apply it to your face. Keep it for some time and wash off with cold water. This is a slow and gradual process. The results will be visible to you after a while.
11.)Get Glowing Skin with Sandalwood
Nothing can beat this age old home remedy of getting fairer skin. Make a paste of sandalwood and some turmeric. You can also add almond oil to it. Apply this paste to your face. Keep it for some time. Then start massaging it in circular motion. Finally, wash off with cold water. This will help in skin lightening and will also give a glow to your face.
The main thing is that nothing can ever substitute the CTM routine. Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing will ensure that your skin doesn’t get tanned much. Also, don’t forget to use a good quality sunscreen lotion before stepping out of the house to keep that fairness and glow intact!
The colon is a part of the digestive system of your body, which extracts the vitamins, nutrients, water and salt from the indigestible food. This helps in getting rid of solid waste from your body. Now, you may wonder why colon cleansing is necessary. It is required when there is some disorder in the normal colon function, such as when the colon absorbs the toxins in place of removing them from your body, you may experience colon problems. These results in syndromes like gaining weight, fatigue, lack of energy, constipation, bloating and many more.
Cleaning the colon in a natural way is one of the earliest processes by which you can get a normal colon. This process is also called autointoxication. There are some ways by which you can go for natural colon cleansing.
- One of the easiest and best ways for colon cleansing is drinking plenty of water. Regular intake of water will keep your body hydrated and the body organs functioning. It will also help your body to get rid of various toxins.
- Intake of apple juice is yet another process of colon cleansing. Apple juice normalises your bowel movements and keeps your liver fit. It keeps the digestive system functioning as well. One glass of raw apple juice followed by one glass of water half an hour later works best for colon cleansing.
- Lemon juice with a high amount of vitamin C is excellent for the digestive system. A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey keeps your liver, colon and the entire digestive system fit and fine.
- Stay away from fried and processed food for a couple of days. It is better if you drink fresh vegetable juice for a number of times in a day. Green and leafy vegetables remove toxins from your body. They have high amount of minerals and enzymes which provides energy to your body
- Yogurt is your best companion when it comes to colon cleansing. It contains some bacteria, which are good for your body and helps accelerate the digestion process. It is one of the best way by which you can cure every stomach and digestion-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My skin gets oily very quickly. I work night shifts and use nivea for men oil control face wash. But after only 3 hrs of facewash, my skin gets greasy n oily, specially the nose and forehead. What shall I do?
Hello Dr. I am 26 year old. Wrinkles are seen on my face. That's why I always feeling shy .pls tell me some advice how to remove with home remedies.
Mere muh pe pimples hain Bhut black spot bhi hai Bhut I am 21 years old but I am looking like old. Suggest me best consultant.
I am 18 years old and I have dark circles from many years can you suggest me any medicine or remedy so my problem is solved.
Ringworm (Dermatophytosis) is a contagious disease, which affects the skin, nails and scalp. It is a fungal infection that can affect diverse areas of your body gravely. Tinea is a medical term for ringworm. It is not a life-threatening or fatal condition as such. It can very easily be treated with homeopathic treatments, all of which will have to prescribed by a doctor specifically. This skin condition is especially normal among teenagers. This condition is not that serious till the time it affects the scalp severely. There are distinctive sorts of ringworm influencing every body part.
Homeopathic cures the contagious disease and turns on the melanin creating cells in the skin. This further enhances the surface of the skin, trims down growth of new patches, and gradually returns to its typical condition without leaving any pigmentation or scars. As Homeopathy treats the scalp ringworms from the inside, when the protected treatment is finished successfully, it is impossible that the patches return again as compared to other kinds of treatments. Homeopathic cures are regular, delicate, safe and simple to take. The treatment might seem like it is not showing immediate effects but it will gradually eradicate the disease from its roots so that it never grows back.
Homeopathy is based on the standard of 'like curing like'. This means that the homeopath takes a touch of the plant material, deactivates it and simply uses it like an antibody or a vaccine. He or she infuses the patient's body with little amounts of it. Most effective and mainstream homeopathy solutions for treating scalp ringworm are:
- Sepia: Sepia is acquired from squid's ink as contact with the ink creates the same symptoms as those delivered by the ringworms. The expert will put forward a few questions including those about your eating routine, past ailments, how often the ringworm has happened, and your capacity to handle the heat, cold and so forth. He or she will then recommend Sepia in the right intensity depending on your answers to the above-mentioned questions. Sepia is a very effective homeopathic solution for treating ringworms in children especially the individuals who tend to sweat a lot, especially during the evening.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an extremely powerful homeopathic cure used for treating ringworms in the scalp. It is a perfect medicine for when the scalp ringworm infections cause itching, hair loss, pus discharge, blisters and sores. Sulfur based homeopathy creams can also be used on the scalp to get rid of the ringworm.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This homeopathy solution for ringworm is usually obtained by refining poison ivy leaves overnight. They are distilled for hours. Poison ivy additionally delivers same symptoms as those of ringworm, so Rhus Tox is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating scalp ringworm side effects like burning sensations, pain in the scalp, continuous itching and so on.