Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Seepika JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was nice experience.
Amazing....the way she handles patients and replies are great..her prescriptions really work
Dr. Seepika Jaiswal provides answers that are very helpful. Tq
For last six months I am not able to sleep properly. After 1 hour of going to bed, I get my sleep and it only last 4-5 hours. What should I do?
Changes in the look and feel of your skin during cold, winter months are not abnormal, but you can counteract unpleasant irritation.
What are the signs?
The telltale symptoms of dry skin are easy to spot: skin just generally feels drier and tighter. Other signs may include roughness, itching, severe redness, flaking and scaling. Sometimes pores become less visible or skin may look dull. In severe cases, skin may crack and bleed, especially on the hands and fingertips.
Why does it happen?
Sun exposure or cold, dry air can cause skin to become dehydrated. Dry skin is more common in the winter because the air contains less humidity. It can also be genetic or hereditary, or a natural effect of aging.
What are your options?
Over-the-counter lotions, such as eucerin and cure acute;l, can relieve dryness and flaking. Or try a body cream that contains oil to help seal in moisture. Look for fragrance-free products with alpha hydroxy acids, which gently exfoliate to allow more water and moisture into the skin.
Avoid antibacterial and deodorant soaps, which can be harsh and drying. Instead, use a gentle cleanser, such as dove or aveeno, or a mild shower gel with added moisturizers.
Don't take extremely hot baths, or shower or soak in the tub for more than 10 minutes. Doing so breaks down your skin's natural protective oils, which keep it soft and smooth.
Use a humidifier during the winter. Central heating and space heaters can dry out the air in your home
Choose natural, breathable fabrics, such as cotton and silk, for your bedding and innermost layer of clothing.
Drink plenty of water and other liquids to keep skin hydrated from the inside out. Omega-3s (essential fatty acids found in foods such as salmon, walnuts, flaxseed, soybeans and broccoli) can also help keep skin supple.
When should you worry?
See a dermatologist if dryness and itching keep you awake at night, if otc lotions aren't working, if you have open sores or large areas of scaling or peeling skin, or if you develop an infection from scratching. You could have a more serious condition such as eczema, psoriasis or another skin disorder.
Did you know?
Although everyone's skin changes with age, a man's skin tends to stay moist longer. That's because a woman's skin becomes much drier after menopause.
The best time to apply lotion is immediately after a shower or bath, when skin is still damp.
Since dry skin is extra-sensitive, it's important protect it from the sun, especially if it's snowing (snow can reflect as much as 80 percent of the sun's rays). Apply spf 15 or higher every day to your face, neck and ears.
I am 22years old female. I have a small mass per rectum on and off episodes during constipation for the past 1yr. But now I have a slight bleeding from the rectum. No pain is there. What should I do know? Am so frightened. Please suggest me the remedy.
Whenever I do sex my private part get swell up how it is and why please suggest me about me have some problem?
- washing your face with cold water closes your pores. After washing your face with hot water, splash some cold water on it so that it closes your pores. Not just this, it also soothes your eyes.
- cold water works great as an anti-wrinkle cream! it tones the skin making it look fresh and younger. Use cold water regularly to wash your face as it will slow down the aging process and helps to fill out the wrinkles on your face.
- it also helps you get rid of the harmful effects of sun's rays, as cold water tightens and protects the pores that get opened up when the skin is exposed to sun's harmful rays. The tightening of pores may also help your makeup to stay on longer.
Me and my gf just got married. We both are virgins. I am unable to penetrate her as the vagina is very small and she becomes tense in anticipation of the pain. I have been inserting a finger for last 2 days. Was able to insert my penis by a inch but the pain was unbearable for her. Also after trying for 15-20 seconds, I also lose my erection. Please suggest a solution. Also, Should we be using a lube? If yes, which one? Thanks.
The only thing worse than acne is the scars it can leave behind. However, there are many natural ways to heal these scars.
- lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent, so apply it daily to lighten the dark spots. Be sure to avoid stepping into the sun just after you've applied it.
- honey is another skin lightening agent, so applying it overnight and wash off in the morning with lukewarm water. If you have cuts or an opening in the skin, avoid honey, as it can cause a burning sensation.
- aloe vera will not only heal scars but will help the damaged skin tissues to rebuild faster. Apply it twice a day and wash off with lukewarm water.
Click on consult for your beauty fix!