Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj Sharma
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Anuj Sharma provides answers that are professional and well-reasoned. The reply was prompt and an eye opener as in the present scenario medical profession has degraded like anything just for petty bucks. The answer of the doctor without any professioak fees speaks volumes about the pledge which the doctor may have taken at the time if admission to MBBS.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuj Sharma to be saved my life, knowledgeable and very helpful. You have save my life sir and give a new inspiration
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuj Sharma to be knowledgeable. Thank you so much.... I get something...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuj Sharma to be very helpful. Thanks for your timely answering
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuj Sharma to be very helpful. Thanks alot
Dr. Anuj Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Anuj Sharma provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank u Dr.
Dr. Anuj Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Thanx
I get a precum while I make out and the erections have not been super strong. My entire pubic area gets really sensitive while having sex. And I get really high sensations and come fairly quick if not average. Please suggest!
What are the treatments for vasculogenic ED other than implants and injections. My age is 32 and I am very much disturbed.
Fertility is one most important biological medium via which a man is able to make a woman pregnant. When the sperm of the man, reaches the female egg, they fertilize and produce a new living being. But not everyone is capable of doing so.
Many men face different fertility problems and dysfunctions which does not allow them to fertilize their partner and fail to make them pregnant. Both Azoospermia and Oligospermia are problems related to the male fertility. Due to these two dysfunctions, a man can forever remain infertile.
What is Azoospermia/ Oligospermia?
Both the above mentioned male dysfunctions involve the release of semen without the presence of any sperm. Some people also refer to them as an issue of male fertility which is signified by the very low sperm count.
Even though the other aspects of a sexual life may be absoTesticular Sperm Aspirationlutely fine like getting an erection, orgasms and also produce ejaculation but the semen does lot consist of any sperms. Therefore, as a result of this dysfunction, your partner cannot conceive.
So many people choose to diagnose the problem but there is no particular success rate that you will be revived.
Causes Of Azoospermia/ Oligospermia
There are several reasons because of which both of these male fertility dysfunctions can occur. Here are some of the most important of them.
- If a person suffers from enlarged veins in the man's scrotum, then the temperature rises in the area and it hampers sperm count significantly.
- Any kind of Sexuay Transmitted Disease (STD) will cause the male reproductive system to go weak and hence sperm count reduces.
- Any kind of severe injury to the penis or genitals can also damage the sperm count production or block the passage for safe sperm outflow.
- Excessive intake of drugs or alcohol can also cause less production of sperm.
These were the important causes of Azoospermia/Oligospermia and therefore check for the symptoms which match and consult a doctor immediately.
Treatment And Diagnosis For The Problem
- In such a scenario you must follow some important steps which will help you overcome this condition effectively. Here are some of the techniques.
- In case of an inflamed vein or other blockages in the genital area, proper therapy and exercise will be conducted which will help you get relief from the problem over time. Frequent sexual intercourse will also help you to get more chances of conception.
- In case of a disease or infection, proper medication will help you to get out of the situation with ease. Proper lifestyle, staying healthy and eating healthy will help you to increase the sperm production by significant levels.
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA) and Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) are very helpful in using sperms of obstructive azoospermia, and a major chunk of azoospermic are obstructive.