That tablets never cause delayed period. Period may be delayed due to pregnancy or other reasons (hormonal problems, problems in thyroid, uterus etc). So, first get urine pregnancy test done and then consult doctor.
Drotaverine is pain killer. Do this for kidnet stones
food to avoid--beets, chocolate, spinach, rhubarb, tea, and most nuts are rich in oxalate, and colas, almonds, cashew, coffee, cocoa powder, potato chips, french fries, avoid vitamin c supplements
drink at least twelve glasses of water daily
drink citrus juices, such as orange juice
eat a calcium-rich food at each meal, at least three times a day
limit your intake of animal protein
eat less salt, added sugar, and products containing high fructose corn syrup
avoid foods and drinks high in oxalates and phosphates
avoid eating or drinking anything which dehydrates you, such as alcohol.
Homeopathic medicines have good results. Consult online with details.
No it’s not cancer. It’s acidity. Do this
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
for more details you can consult me.
There is evidence that certain dietary supplements and vitamins can help with certain types of pain. Fish oil is often used to reduce pain associated with swelling. Topical capsaicin, derived from chili peppers, may help with arthritis, diabetic nerve pain, and other conditions. There's evidence that glucosamine can help relieve moderate to severe pain from osteoarthritis in the knee. Do reply back for private consultation. And detailed treatment plan.
Hai try to avoid spicy foods, take pan 40 tab daily one before break fast for 4 days, take liquid diet, eat in time and sleep in time4, reduce tea and coffee, take baralgan tab if stomach pain, drink more water.
Hello dear lybrate-user, hi
Warm welcome to Lybrate.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* Need details of symptoms and report as scanned copy to know the size, location of stone.* Primary guidelines in absence of above data
- drink plenty of liquids.- cranberry sachet once daily in a glass of drinking water.- anti spasmodic tablet as dicyclomine or drotaverine for pain. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.