You can take, but it will not solve your problem. Its for acidity n you r having a stomach infection. 1.take home-cooked, fresh light food. 2. Drink boiled water. 3. Take ors.4. Avoid fast foods, spicy and fried foods
5. Curd is good for you.
For details you can consult me.
MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery(FMAS), Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic surgery, Training in Laparoscopy, Advanced training in laparoscopic hernia surgery
General Surgeon, Srinagar
Hello I am an allopath so can't comment much about ayurveda.
You are suffering from gerd and early haemorrhoids.
I would suggest following things.
Avoid spicy food.
Avoid red meat.
Take lots of fluids and fruits.
Do sits baths thrice a day with warm water.
Apply pilex cream thrice a day.
Take tablet dobirut twice a day for two weeks.
Take tablet pantodac-l before breakfast.
If you are constipated you can add softovac granules bedtime with water.
Feel free to ask more.
It may be because of acidity. But I need to know more to make a diagnosis. Are you constipated.
Meanwhile follow this
1. Lose weight (if you r obese). Obesity is the leading cause of GERD/ Acidity. Don't Overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Acidic foods, like tomatoes and citrus, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc.
This is for long term results But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me
U can do the following.
Thanks for your query on Lybrate
"As" per your main query is concerned you have not tried the treatment in a proper manner so please follow like this -
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor(Endocrinologist) and to confirm exact pathology you need few investigations like-[fasting blood sugar, Lipid profile, urine RE/ME, TSH, Ultrasound whole abdomen and serum Testosterone]
2) Do consult with a clinical psychologist to rule out Depression and anxiety
3) Do take specific treatment after investigations only for your erectile dysfunction.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this-
1) Work with your doctor to manage diabetes, heart disease or other chronic health conditions if anything present.
2) See your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests.
3) Stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol, and don't use illegal drugs.
4) Exercise regularly.
5) Take steps to reduce stress.
6) Get help for anxiety, depression or other mental health concerns.
Hope that helps.
MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, Post Graduate Program in Diabetology
General Physician, Delhi
Your discomfort appears to be related with Gastro esophageal reflux Take following steps 1. Regular walks or exercise 2. Maintain weight under control avoid spicy oily food Take at least 8 hours sleep Dinner should be light Stress if there should be addressed Take pantodac dsr before breakfast