It can be because of many reason from simple reasons like not sleeping on time or sleeping too much, stress, have long hours of fasting, stress, dehydration to causes like sinusitis, migraine, high blood pressure, tumor etc. Do this
1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger headache
3. Avoid things that can trigger headache. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your headache.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. “dehydration can be a big cause of headaches,”
for this homeopathic treatment is very effectivefor more details you can consult me.
MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Delhi
It is most commonly due to viral infection, if it is accompanied by fever or severe body pain it may associated with typhoide. You may go for further medication if existing ones are incapable to treat.
But before I provide any consultation, you need to discuss her medical history in detail because identifying the right cause is very important to treat the fever effectively.
Hello. The 2018 chemistry nobel was given for use injection Adalimumab for autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis. Adalimumab is used by a lot of rheumatologists in our country, as a first line biologic therapy for RA. It needs to be taken 40unit Subcutaneous injection every 2 weeks. Before initiating Adalimumab therapy you need to be tested for latent TB, HIV and hepatitis. I think you must understand you initiating this treatment, that it control and treat your joint inflammation and existing disease, but it is no certain cure to the disease. Also existing deformities can not be corrected with this treatment. But regular treatment can prevent future deformities.
Nimu should be avoided. But Ill suggest not to go for antibiotics also without doctor's advise. If it is less irritation, pl go for Turmeric gargles and Turmeric/ Curcumin based oral medicine and Sitopaladi combos for curing it naturally and also enhancing immunity. Also take Oscimum extract or boil it in water and sip water. See in 2-3 days. Please contact if you need more info.