Acne happens due to blockade of sebaceous glands.
Acne treatment needs a combination of approach.
Please follow this regimen.
1. Apply epiduo cream in night keep it for an hour and wash your face.
2. Apply dew soft moisturiser and sleep.
3. In early morning apply clindac gel.
4. After bath apply suncote gel.
Carry on with this regimen for a month you will get improvement.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Hello Sai simply drink lots of water ,n be sure your abdomen is clear n take morefruits n green leafy vegetsbles it will help you .you can apply aloevera gel locally but add some glycerine .you can also take ayurvedic medicines .u can ask for further details
No. Specific medicine required. Fungal infection or Ring worm. When occurs in groin, called as jock itch. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds. It's mostly circular or round in appearance. May be red or black in colour. Treatment depending on the type and severity. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it. As it has to be differentiated from eczema and infection, its a must to see and confirm the diagnosis for proper treatment. So, please send photos of the affected area by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
take the following treatment -
1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner.
2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning.
3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day.
4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food.
5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it.
6. Have all your meals on time.
7. Drink lots of water
8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne