it is unfortunate that you got addicted to termin. It is good that you have decided to get out of it. You have to keep your motivational level high for the next 12 weeks using all the help available to you. You can get admitted to a deaddiction and rehab centre.
You can visit an addiction specialist/psychiatrist regularly for motivational enhancement therapy - weekly for 12 weeks at least. You can seek help for withdrawal symptoms also. It has to be done gradually. You need long follow up also to prevent relapses.
Your doctor has advised you correctly, follow his instructions
Vaccine is available but it works after one month.Your DR must have told all in detail, if not ask him as he is dealing with the case .It will not look nice to interfere when some DR is treating the case
These are the methods to treat pimples - •Steam your face to open the pores, which in turn clear the skin. Steam your face for a couple of minutes.
• Do YOGASANA daily. Especially do SINHASANA & SARVANGASANA daily.
• Use oil free face wash and drink 7 -8 glass of water daily. • Do not touch your face again & again because your finger transfer bacteria to it and make it worse. If you touch it then clean your face with water.
• Mix black pepper powder in some water to make paste & apply on the pimples three times a week.
• Take cucumber and papaya pulp. Mix it well and add 1 tablespoon Turmeric. Make a paste and apply it on face and leave it for 15 minutes.
• Take 2 teaspoon of RAKTSHODHAK syrup of BAIDYANATH company once a day after meals
I will tell you better then both... Use homoeopathic cream Topi Berberis to apply locally twice or thrice daily as time permits...
But it is better to take internal medicine by proper consultation for permanent results...as local application only relieves temporarily..
Yes Clindamycin gel is one of the medicines used for treatment of acne. Acne requires a proper medical treatment and post acne care for dark spots/scares which are commonly associated with acne. If your skin is acne prone, you will tend to develop dark spots too. Both conditions can be well treated Apart from medical treatment which includes ointments for local application and oral medications if required, for long term benefits advanced treatments available These are, Peels, RF and enriched oxygen therapy. These are highly recommended. These help both conditions acne and spots.
I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you. You can book a private In-person/Text/Audio/Video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.