Hi, Lybrate user,
I being a homoeopath can suggest you some recourse in homoeopathy, please.
You are suffering from gastric disorder.
Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Go for a walk in the morning.
Go for meditation to reduce your stress. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ China 200 -5 drops ,thrice. Avoid,junkfood, alcohol and Nicotine. Tk, care.
It is important that you follow the following advice:
Firstly, don’t miss breakfast, lunch or dinner. ...
Secondly, avoid aerated drinks, tea, and coffee. ...
Also, include milk and diary products in your diet. ...
Don’t remain hungry for long periods of time. ...
Raise the head of your bed if symptoms interfere with sleep. If your bed allows for it, raise the head of it by 6 to 8 inches. Gravity will keep the acid in your stomach. Don't just pile up pillows, though. These tend to bend your neck and body in such a way that increases the pressure. It will make the hyperacidity worse
Consider losing weight. Losing weight may reduce some of the pressure on your lower esophageal sphincter, keeping stomach acid from leaking through
Eat smaller meals. Decrease the amount of food you eat at any one time. This may reduce the amount of stress and pressure on your stomach
Homoeopathy is free from side effects. For medication consult online in private.
Razo 20 tablet is a proton pump inhibitor (ppi). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relief of acid related indigestion and heartburn.
This medicine will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
Dear user we can help you out with your present complaints if you detail more about it. However for now take a single dose of this Homeopathic medicine Acid sulp 30 and consult with me online with full medical records.
*Note: Please be aware that the meds prescribed based on scarcity of symptoms and data usually have less effectiveness then the one with a complete narrations.
Choice Of Health Is Your Hand..
WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH !
Yes oflixacin will take care of your infection and rabeprazole will correct acidity arising because of medicine
but for scaphoid infection I would suggest you must see an orthopaedic surgeon for expert opinion.
Inadequate sleep, untimely intake of food, intake of very hot and spicy food, mental worries and tensions, excessive usage of pain killers and antibiotics are all causes of acidity.
Please follow these tips apart from taking medicines to avoid recurrence:
- Do not keep your stomach empty for long durations,
- Eat in small quantities frequently.
- Avoid hot, spicy and oil fried food
- Drink plenty of water in between your intake.
- Keep away from mental stress and tensions,
- Perform physical exercises daily and meditation helps to relieve mental stress and tensions.
- Consume lot of fibre like raw vegetables, oats, fruits, sprouts, etc
- Avoid excess intake of coffee or tea , intake of medicines on empty stomach.
- Be careful about the food while eating outside.
- Carry a small pack of biscuit or some fruits along with you for emergency.
- Whenever you suffer from acidity, take the medications prescribed by the doctor for 2-3 weeks continuously until the wounds in the stomach gets healed completely.
- Sleep at least for 8 hours a day.
- Restrict the usage of pain killers and antibiotics frequently.