treatment of kidney stones depends on the size of the stone. if it is small and in kidney pipe take cap dynapress once daily and tab drotin 40 mg twice daily for 15 days and see how is the response. if it is big then it needs surgical treatment.
Hi, Lybrate user, you have not pointed out the exact area of complain, however, I being a homoeopath can suggest you some recourse in homoeopathy ,please.
It reveals, your gastrointestinal track is affected with a water bag, needs a proper interogation to assess the cause of complain inorder to begine homoeopathic medication, please.
Your diet be easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder.
Till, then take underlying homoeopathic medicines:
@ chelidonium q -10 drops ,thrice with little water, orally.
Avoid ,junk food, cookies, pizza ,burger and alcohol.
That tablets never cause delayed period. Period may be delayed due to pregnancy or other reasons (hormonal problems, problems in thyroid, uterus etc). So, first get urine pregnancy test done and then consult doctor.
Drotaverine is pain killer. Do this for kidnet stones
food to avoid--beets, chocolate, spinach, rhubarb, tea, and most nuts are rich in oxalate, and colas, almonds, cashew, coffee, cocoa powder, potato chips, french fries, avoid vitamin c supplements
drink at least twelve glasses of water daily
drink citrus juices, such as orange juice
eat a calcium-rich food at each meal, at least three times a day
limit your intake of animal protein
eat less salt, added sugar, and products containing high fructose corn syrup
avoid foods and drinks high in oxalates and phosphates
avoid eating or drinking anything which dehydrates you, such as alcohol.
Homeopathic medicines have good results. Consult online with details.
No it’s not cancer. It’s acidity. Do this
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
for more details you can consult me.
There is evidence that certain dietary supplements and vitamins can help with certain types of pain. Fish oil is often used to reduce pain associated with swelling. Topical capsaicin, derived from chili peppers, may help with arthritis, diabetic nerve pain, and other conditions. There's evidence that glucosamine can help relieve moderate to severe pain from osteoarthritis in the knee. Do reply back for private consultation. And detailed treatment plan.